Beto, or should we call him Robert O'rourke, is done, the racists in democrat party will destroy him

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have been listening to some of the latest coverage of Beto, the Irish white guy running as a Mexican guy for the democrat nomination for President......and the racists in the democrat party are going to destroy him before they get to the first debate......

They are all about "diversity", meaning if you're not a minority go home.

The funny thing is they think Bernie is going to get away with being white in the democrat party.....the party of racism and hate.......they are already leaking things about him.....he has a strong following, but odds are he doesn't make it to the debates....

I have been listening to some of the latest coverage of Beto, the Irish white guy running as a Mexican guy for the democrat nomination for President......and the racists in the democrat party are going to destroy him before they get to the first debate......

Beto for Prez!

He is the second coming of Obama and third coming of Carter!!

Y'all are just jealous...

( alright, I puked up after that one )

Well if they support Beto who is an admitted known Computer Hacker, then that throws the whole "we are not abusing power, we are only after the Russian email hackers" act out the window and exposes the witch hunt as a treasonous coupe that it is.
Beto=Dems with
egg-on-your-face.jpg
-Ooops!

One would think that a past expressed desire to kill children would have done him in by now.

Kahn: "Have you ever read Milton captain Kirk?" From your avatar and tag line you look like an old trekky...

I think we should call him Beta.

Kahn: "Have you ever read Milton captain Kirk?" From your avatar and tag line you look like an old trekky...

I am a fan of Captain Kirk....the best of the t.v. Star Trek captains by far....

And here we have an example....CNN, doing the racism and hate the rest of the democrats can't do on their own...

CNN mentioned Beto being a white male 52 times yesterday

I saw an interview on CNN where the gal kept pushing the "white privilege" thang on Beto. Like I said, diversity means minorities only.

Laura ran a segment on him yesterday. He was following in Alexandria Kelly Bundy's footsteps. He was addressing a room of people telling them we only have 12 years left unless we do something about global warming this minute. I guess the trillions we've already spent on it isn't enough.

I am a fan of Captain Kirk....the best of the t.v. Star Trek captains by far....

To stay on topic, lets compare Beto to the Starship captains of movies and TV series. In the old days Beto might have had a successful TV series and more than a few successful movies. However, in today's Hollywood, or democrat party, he's an also ran. Maybe the young folks can rally for him? Could Spartacus be a starship captain? How about Kamala, Tulsi, Kirsten, Liz Warren or Amy Klobuchar? How would Joe Biden or Bernie do auditioning to captain a starship? If you wouldn't want them to captain a starship, how could you vote for them for president????

In strict "white privilege" order the captains are:
James T. Kirk (Wm Shatner) Star Trek: The Original Series - Wikipedia (1966-1994)
Jean Luke Picard (Patrick Stewart) Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia (1987-2005)
Jonathon Archer (Scott Bakula) Star Trek: Enterprise - Wikipedia (2001-2005)
Adama (Lorne Greene & Edward James Olmos) Battlestar Galactica - Wikipedia (2005-2009)
Young Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) Star Trek (film) - Wikipedia (2009 - present)

There were only two women captains, one privileged and one minority:
Kathryn Janeway, who to her credit lasted (7) seasons. Kathryn Janeway - Wikipedia (Star Trek:Voyager) (1995 - 2001)
Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green) Star Trek: Discovery - Wikipedia Michael Burnham - Wikipedia (2017-present)

There was one minority male, but not of a starship, Benjamin Sisko, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Wikipedia (1993-1999)

BOZO Orourky, is a phony-e-baloney. That makes at least 4 Leftist phonies running for President, and we will run them out of town on a rail-) I know it, you know it, and at least 75% of them know it.

That makes it almost unanimous for you college Leftists, so all I can say is; CARRY ON-)

If you have more month at the end of your money than money at the end of your month—
If you worry about your kids having access to clean water and air—
If your health care bills are causing you more pain than comfort—

you aren’t alone. We need to channel our common pain into a common purpose.

This complete ass and fool "Beto" is simply auditioning for a place on the Ticket as VP.----his chances being limited strictly to whether the ultimate candidate, for example Kamala Harris, thinks he has a chance to pull Texas for the Democrats.

To stay on topic, lets compare Beto to the Starship captains of movies and TV series. In the old days Beto might have had a successful TV series and more than a few successful movies. However, in today's Hollywood, or democrat party, he's an also ran. Maybe the young folks can rally for him? Could Spartacus be a starship captain? How about Kamala, Tulsi, Kirsten, Liz Warren or Amy Klobuchar? How would Joe Biden or Bernie do auditioning to captain a starship? If you wouldn't want them to captain a starship, how could you vote for them for president????

In strict "white privilege" order the captains are:
James T. Kirk (Wm Shatner) Star Trek: The Original Series - Wikipedia (1966-1994)
Jean Luke Picard (Patrick Stewart) Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia (1987-2005)
Jonathon Archer (Scott Bakula) Star Trek: Enterprise - Wikipedia (2001-2005)
Adama (Lorne Greene & Edward James Olmos) Battlestar Galactica - Wikipedia (2005-2009)
Young Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) Star Trek (film) - Wikipedia (2009 - present)

There were only two women captains, one privileged and one minority:
Kathryn Janeway, who to her credit lasted (7) seasons. Kathryn Janeway - Wikipedia (Star Trek:Voyager) (1995 - 2001)
Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green) Star Trek: Discovery - Wikipedia Michael Burnham - Wikipedia (2017-present)

There was one minority male, but not of a starship, Benjamin Sisko, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Wikipedia (1993-1999)
I will rate Beto as like Captain Decker who almost wiped out two Federation starships, and the only survivor of the Constellation and almost took the Enterprise into the doomsday machine.
captain-matt-decker-star-trek-original-series.jpg

So Beto runs for the Senate loses then announces he is going to run for President that is like getting cut from your high school football team then announcing you are going to tryout for the NFL.

Forum List

Back