46 Senators Voted to Cede Our 2nd Amendment Rights to UN

Look at the results, what it tells you is if you want your rights protected vote republican

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

46 voted against the above...

Amazing.

I have to admit that I am not in the slightest little bit surprised that both Senators from my State (the Empire State) voted AGAINST this amendment.

Sad, but not at all unexpected.

Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small.

Look at the results, what it tells you is if you want your rights protected vote republican

I wouldn't stop there. You have to stay on top of those assholes. We had the government in our hands from 2002-2006 and did any liberal nonsense get repealed or reversed? Hell no. If it wasn't for the Sunset Clause we'd still have the useless 1994 AWB. We ahve to defeat the democrooks, no doubt about it, but we have to be diligent and make sure the republicrats do what they're supposed to do.

Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

On the bright side, the treasonous bastards are on record now.

Although I was not surprised when I read the list, nonetheless it is startling to witness members of the Senate all the D's vote against the Second Amendment.

Un freaking real.

With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small.

Bullshit Mustang.

This was not spin. It was a vote up and down and the Statement of Purpose is clear and on the record.

There's no gray here. The D's voted against the Second Amendment. They own their vote.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 113th Congress - 1st Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Amendment (Inhofe Amdt. No. 139 )

Vote Number: 91 Vote Date: March 23, 2013, 04:30 AM

Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Amendment Agreed to
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 139 to S.Con.Res. 8 (No short title on file

Statement of Purpose: To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

Vote Counts: YEAs 53
NAYs 46

Not Voting 1

Bullshit Mustang.

This was not spin. It was a vote up and down and the Statement of Purpose is clear and on the record.

There's no gray here. The D's voted against the Second Amendment. They own their vote.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 113th Congress - 1st Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Amendment (Inhofe Amdt. No. 139 )

Vote Number: 91 Vote Date: March 23, 2013, 04:30 AM

Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Amendment Agreed to
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 139 to S.Con.Res. 8 (No short title on file

Statement of Purpose: To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

Vote Counts: YEAs 53
NAYs 46

Not Voting 1

Thank-you, comrade, for making my point for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back