45th anniversary of the Liberty

Funny how you guys like to bring up the long resolved dead issue of the Liberty with 7 investigations to prove it was an accident. But hey, the USS Cole incident is still very much alive & on the minds of us Americans. Shall we discuss it?

You wouldn't be interested in listening to an interview with a survivor who actually witnessed the attack.

Of course not.

I got the same thing when I asked about Palestinian attacks outside of Palestine. The response was some 40 year old stuff.

Last edited:
Eh, Tinmore. If according to you 40 year old stuff doesn't count, then why bring up the Liberty when the USS Cole is still a very much alive current issue?

Funny how you guys like to bring up the long resolved dead issue of the Liberty with 7 investigations to prove it was an accident. But hey, the USS Cole incident is still very much alive & on the minds of us Americans. Shall we discuss it?

You wouldn't be interested in listening to an interview with a survivor who actually witnessed the attack.

If course not.

I got the same thing when I asked about Palestinian attacks outside of Palestine. The response was some 40 year old stuff.

The egregiosity(TM) of Johnson colluding with the Israelis to shut down the truth about the USS Liberty incident is not a "long resolved dead issue"- much as you America-haters would like to convince everyone of that.

I'll take the word of the ship's captain over that of his/our attackers anyday.

AMERICA FIRST!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Well how do you like that? And here I was not even aware the USS Liberty is back in the news under investigation. Please send us your sources to confirm this is not a long dead issue. And while you look for something, here is the latest in the still ongoing USS Cole bombing. Sure don't look good for you USA/Israel haters.

The egregiosity(TM) of Johnson colluding with the Israelis to shut down the truth about the USS Liberty incident is not a "long resolved dead issue"- much as you America-haters would like to convince everyone of that.

I'll take the word of the ship's captain over that of his/our attackers anyday.

AMERICA FIRST!

Israel, and it's supporters have a long history of using false flag operations against American interests

Forum List

Back