45 being Constitutionally illiterate was probably unaware that Pelosi is his equal.

First the President, then the Vice President and if something happens to Pence she's third in line. BUT that does not make her his current equal.
Secondly tRump is no real president as a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. This illegitimacy of fraud goes for tRump's entire cabinet and those lawless court appointments and EO's too.

I'm trying to find a reason NOT to move this to Conspiracy theories.

Can you give me one?

This is a discussion about the real capabilities and responsibilities of our elected officials. There are real answers to the important questions raised here, and opinion doesn't change the reality of those real answers. This thread is hardly the same as discussing whether Hillary had someone killed..

and I'm still waiting for the section of the Constitution that makes Speaker equal with the President.

Congress is equal to the president.

yes, CONGRESS.

Not Pelosi, not McConnell....

CONGRESS!

At best, she shares responsibility with McConnell

SHE is not equal, CONGRESS is.

Thread fail

Yet, considering tRump is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter, and in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority superior to tRump. This also proves tRump is no dictator because its the law that dictates to him or other extraordinary measures if need be.

Pelosi says the Constitution makes her Trump's equal

NEWSFLASH, "Bill," the House is by far the weakest of the three branches. They keep giving up their own powers. To who? Mostly the President. So if Trump is equal to anything or bigger, it is the entire Senate, and either him or them are About twice the power of the House. So Nancy is ONE of 435 people who collectively, don't add up to half of Trump. Nancy couldn't light Trump's cigar.

But I'm glad to see Nancy's fantasies and delusions are taking hold and expressing themselves early on.

c33948612.jpg

I'M THE PRESIDENT!

Yet, considering tRump is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter, and in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority superior to tRump. This also proves tRump is no dictator because its the law that dictates to him or other extraordinary measures if need be.

LOL

shes not his equal

Alexa Cortex democrats are so fucking ignorant

You drink Thursday night. Oh, you're a liberal so you don't work. I get it.

First the President, then the Vice President and if something happens to Pence she's third in line. BUT that does not make her his current equal.
Secondly tRump is no real president as a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. This illegitimacy of fraud goes for tRump's entire cabinet and those lawless court appointments and EO's too.

Can you give me one?

This is a discussion about the real capabilities and responsibilities of our elected officials. There are real answers to the important questions raised here, and opinion doesn't change the reality of those real answers. This thread is hardly the same as discussing whether Hillary had someone killed..

and I'm still waiting for the section of the Constitution that makes Speaker equal with the President.

Psychopath Nancy is Not Congress

Please provide the Constitutional text that makes the Speaker equal to the President. Nancy forgot to provide it.

I don't see where the Speaker can do much beyond herding cats in the House. There is certainly no authority to order anyone to do anything.

Can you give me one?

Gawd Almighty. It is a co-equal branch, with separate powers. Did they not teach this in your third grade class?

please point out the part of the Constitution that makes the Speaker equal with the President.

Please provide the Constitutional text that makes the Speaker equal to the President

the 3 legged stool of governance...

Legislative, Judicial, Executive .....are all equally empowered

Branches of Government | House.gov

please point out the part of the Constitution that makes the Speaker equal with the President.

Please provide the Constitutional text that makes the Speaker equal to the President

The dingbat is not the leader of the legislative branch. She is the Speaker of the House which is one-half of one of the three branches. By the way, there's a reason one branch is called "executive".

Indeed. That makes Nancy equal to Donald how?

Be specific.

The dingbat is not the leader of the legislative branch. She is the Speaker of the House which is one-half of one of the three branches. By the way, there's a reason one branch is called "executive".

from wiki>>>
The Legislative Branch The legislative branch is the most powerful branch in government. The legislative branch is in charge of making and passing laws. They have the power to override a president's decision, stop laws from being passed, and basically control all decisions the governments makes.

~S~

from wiki>>>
The Legislative Branch The legislative branch is the most powerful branch in government. The legislative branch is in charge of making and passing laws. They have the power to override a president's decision, stop laws from being passed, and basically control all decisions the governments makes.

I have serious problems with that statement, regardless perhaps you can show some examples where the SOTH acted with presidential level authority.

from wiki>>>

~S~
She is the leader of the lower chamber of the legislature, called the House. The upper chamber is called the Senate. This stuff is taught in 6th grade.

God you're ignorant!

from wiki>>>

I have serious problems with that statement, regardless perhaps you can show some examples where the SOTH acted with presidential level authority.

I'd say it debateable Bill....

How Speaker of the House evolved into a critical constitutional role - National Constitution Center

~S~

from wiki>>>

I'd say it debateable Bill....

How Speaker of the House evolved into a critical constitutional role - National Constitution Center

~S~

It does not answer the question.

from wiki>>>

~S~

Pelosi is not the Legislative branch

How many fucking times must you hear it?

Forum List

Back