45:51 LISTEN, that is the first time in my life i ever had an emotional reaction to a journalist asking a state department spokes person a question

How crazy and stupid does one have to be to hang from the outside of a jumbo jet during takeoff? Apparently they watch too many Bruce Willis movies in Afghanistan

Apparently the friendlies chased after the aircraft and, in their desperation, got up in the landing gear wells. There are likely many more fatalities that the stuttering shit clown will ignore or lie about.

Who was the liar from the Pentagon? It didn't seem to know jack shit. Imagine that.

Absolutely heartbreaking for what the women and children in Afghanistan now face.

Just before that he spoke of people falling from planes as they took off. Why are planes taking off if people are on the wings?! WTF
Please place discussions about Afghanistan in the Afghanistan forum. Thanks

How crazy and stupid does one have to be to hang from the outside of a jumbo jet during takeoff?

Offhand, I'd say about as crazy and stupid as someone hanging outside the World Trade Center from the 75th floor!

www.conspiracyclinic.com_images_womaninWTCHole.jpg
WTC_NorthTower_EdnaCintron_square_d9075_copy.jpg

Apparently hanging from the outside of a jet during takeoff looked a LOT better to these people than staying on the ground with the Taliban.

Offhand, I'd say about as crazy and stupid as someone hanging outside the World Trade Center from the 75th floor!

View attachment 526783 View attachment 526784

Apparently hanging from the outside of a jet during takeoff looked a LOT better to these people than staying on the ground with the Taliban.

I get where you're coming from, but sorry that analogy is not apt. The people in the World Trade Center were standing in a building that was literally crashing to the ground. The people in Afghanistan who decided to cling to a jumbo jet during takeoff had options other than death by suicide, not the least of which was to band together and pick up some rifles and fight for their own sovereignty.

Apparently the friendlies chased after the aircraft and, in their desperation, got up in the landing gear wells. There are likely many more fatalities that the stuttering shit clown will ignore or lie about.

Who was the liar from the Pentagon? It didn't seem to know jack shit. Imagine that.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with you"
Job done.
Call me when I get back from Bali

The people in the World Trade Center were standing in a building that was literally crashing to the ground.
remember, those buildings were not supposed to nor expected to crash to the ground.

The people in Afghanistan who decided to cling to a jumbo jet during takeoff had options other than death by suicide,
Obviously, they didn't think so and didn't think it suicide. Or maybe they though their doing so would prevent the plane from leaving without them.

not the least of which was to band together and pick up some rifles and fight for their own sovereignty.
Apparently that is not much in the playbook of the Afghans and the soldiers who trained with us for years learning to defend their country only did so going through the motions because WE WERE PAYING THEM A SALARY as long as they cooperated.

remember, those buildings were not supposed to nor expected to crash to the ground.

Obviously, they didn't think so and didn't think it suicide. Or maybe they though their doing so would prevent the plane from leaving without them.

Apparently that is not much in the playbook of the Afghans and the soldiers who trained with us for years learning to defend their country only did so going through the motions because WE WERE PAYING THEM A SALARY as long as they cooperated.

If you're saying they didn't know they would die from hanging to the outside of a jet flying several hundred miles per hour at thirty something thousand feet in ice cold air with almost no oxygen, that pretty much confirms what I said. That's pretty effing stupid.

As for your last point, all I can say is if I was ever in the situation where an invading force was descending on my home, speaking for myself I can tell you my family would be arming up and vehemently defending our home rather than hanging to the wing of an American Airlines jet during takeoff, and I am fairly certain many people I call friends would be joining me in that fight.

If you're saying they didn't know they would die from hanging to the outside of a jet flying several hundred miles per hour at thirty something thousand feet in ice cold air with almost no oxygen, that pretty much confirms what I said. That's pretty effing stupid.
No, I'm saying that either they had no idea how fast or how high the plane would fly or whether they could hang on, or they were far too afraid of the alternative, staying, to care. Apparently they thought they had a slight chance with the plane and no chance with the Taliban.

As for your last point, all I can say is if I was ever in the situation where an invading force was descending on my home, speaking for myself I can tell you my family would be arming up and vehemently defending our home rather than hanging to the wing of an American Airlines jet during takeoff, and I am fairly certain many people I call friends would be joining me in that fight.
That's you and me. Obviously, these people aren't like that nor think that way, yet the US government wasted a trillion dollars training them thinking they would fight never learning or realizing they were only going through the motions because we were PAYING THEM a salary to do so!

Those that could, took the free cash from America and ran.

Forum List

Back