42 and counting

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I suggest all the people who purchase guns make an effort to let these companies know we appreciate their stance on this issue.

The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification.

Gaining Momentum: Now 44 Gun Companies Have Stopped Selling to Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States | TheBlaze.com

Yes, I know it is The Blaze, but it is also the only place I know of with a complete list, On top of that, it pisses off the idiots who hate The Blaze.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I suggest all the people who purchase guns make an effort to let these companies know we appreciate their stance on this issue.

The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification.

Gaining Momentum: Now 44 Gun Companies Have Stopped Selling to Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States | TheBlaze.com

Yes, I know it is The Blaze, but it is also the only place I know of with a complete list, On top of that, it pisses off the idiots who hate The Blaze.

Which means you might want to reflect on as to why.

And as noted in other threads on the same topic, these are custom shops and resellers, not manufactures. The companies refusing to sell to certain states will in no way negatively impact on the ability of those states to acquired the needed firearms; it will in no way compel lawmakers of those states to repeal or modify their gun laws; and it will in no way compel voters to demand lawmakers of those states repeal or modify existing gun laws.

This is as pointless and as silly as online ‘petitions’ advocating ‘secession.’

When Colt, Smith & Wesson, or Glock announce they’re not selling to a given state’s law enforcement community, get back to us.

And as noted in other threads on the same topic, these are custom shops and resellers, not manufactures. The companies refusing to sell to certain states will in no way negatively impact on the ability of those states to acquired the needed firearms; it will in no way compel lawmakers of those states to repeal or modify their gun laws; and it will in no way compel voters to demand lawmakers of those states repeal or modify existing gun laws.

When Colt, Smith & Wesson, or Glock announce they’re not selling to a given state’s law enforcement community, get back to us.

Blah blah blah blah, you have nothing. Who said they were major manufacturers? No one. There is still a good reason to support them.

You lose...again.

As I pointed out the last time you presented me with this stupid argument, Olympia Arms is a manufacturer. Until you get that fact through your thick head you are just going to continue to look like a blithering idiot.

Forum List

Back