411 pound Feral Hog caught in San Antonio.

and who the hell knew a dog couple hold it down by the ears....

Anyone who's ever hunted hogs with dogs?
They wear armor to protect them from those nasty teeth!!!
guardian-kevlar-slide__76207.jpg

These huge destructive hogs are spreading. Soon they will be all over the lower 48. Time to declare a bounty on these big piggies and put those AR-15s to good use.

Feral Pigs?

Man, you gun nuts are desperate and scared the rest of us are getting sick of your nonsense.

You obviously know nothing about the destruction they cause.
Must be a yankee.....

The guy said he rassled that 400 pounder to the ground! Do you believe that? I'm trying to picture him on this hog's back with him and his dogs being flung around, I don't believe it.

RATS. Hopes dashed again. I thought for sure this time it was a thread saying the Texans had finally busted Hillary for good.

View attachment 279643
I hear Mexico paid for it

At least they are finally paying for something.
Kool aid roolz
Which is worse, the hogs or illegal aliens?
we have more than enough threads on illegals - can we keep this one about the hog problem?
Hogs-illegals-same thing

Kool aid roolz
we have more than enough threads on illegals - can we keep this one about the hog problem?
Hogs-illegals-same thing
so you're going to be an idiot in every thread.

got it. you can bugger on off also.

These huge destructive hogs are spreading. Soon they will be all over the lower 48. Time to declare a bounty on these big piggies and put those AR-15s to good use.
How 3 guys and 3 dogs caught this 411-pound feral hog that infiltrated a San Antonio golf course

Shoot them all you like, but they will never be gone. Texans complain about feral hogs, but they don't do anything to get rid of them. Hogs, (which the hogs here are nothing but domestic stock that are released on purpose) are big money for landowners. So basically, $5,000 bucks to kill hogs from a helicopter for two hours. These "ranchers" and "land owners" deserve the destruction they bitch about. That said, I shoot at leas 3 to 5 hogs every weekend usually.

Texas Helicopter Hog Hunting, Feral Hog Population Control

$4,895 per person (2-8 people)

• Helicopter Hog Hunting – Includes 2 hours of flight time per person & safety course
  • Full-auto machine gun rentals w/ unlimited ammunition during the heli-hog hunt
  • Ground Machine Gun Package – full auto fun with a variety of firearms
  • Night Vision and Thermal Guided Ground Hog Hunt Package
  • Clay Shotgun Range – friendly competition
  • Lodging with meals – dinner and breakfast
  • Video Service – record the helicopter hog hunt
  • Additional heli-hunt flight hours – $1,995 (per hour)
    • Shooters and observer can rotate while heli-hunting
    • 300lbs weight limit per passenger
    • Total combined weight limit applies – contact us for more details

The guy said he rassled that 400 pounder to the ground! Do you believe that? I'm trying to picture him on this hog's back with him and his dogs being flung around, I don't believe it.

It is done but with the help of the dogs.
They pin the hogs head to the ground allowing you to either finish him with a knife,pistol or trussing.
Someone had to subdue the hog since they caught it alive.

How 3 guys and 3 dogs caught this 411-pound feral hog that infiltrated a San Antonio golf course

Shoot them all you like, but they will never be gone. Texans complain about feral hogs, but they don't do anything to get rid of them. Hogs, (which the hogs here are nothing but domestic stock that are released on purpose) are big money for landowners. So basically, $5,000 bucks to kill hogs from a helicopter for two hours. These "ranchers" and "land owners" deserve the destruction they bitch about. That said, I shoot at leas 3 to 5 hogs every weekend usually.

• Helicopter Hog Hunting – Includes 2 hours of flight time per person & safety course
  • Full-auto machine gun rentals w/ unlimited ammunition during the heli-hog hunt

I killed em constantly at my place in Junction Tx on the S. Llano river.
They kept undermining the concrete bridge abutments on the bridge that crossed the creek and generally tearing shit up.

I'd pick em up with the front end loader and dump em over the fence on to the county easement on 377.

Man did it make a racket when they mowed in the spring!!!

Why can't the meat be donated?

There are very few processors who will process wild hogs,or domestic ones for that matter.
They carry to many pathogens that could contaminate their equipment.
If you've ever seen a wild hog up close in the summer you'd get it.
They are covered in ticks and are just nasty in general.
You either have to dump it in a huge pot of boiling water or roll it around in a large bed of coals to burn all the hair and ticks off.
And of course there's trichinosis.

Kool aid roolz
Hogs-illegals-same thing
To CRCs working to dehumanize other people...................

Do you kill them for sport or the meat or both? Or do people hire you to kill them? I'm curious, we just have Javelina in Arizona I've never seen feral hogs.

Do you kill them for sport or the meat or both? Or do people hire you to kill them? I'm curious, we just have Javelina in Arizona I've never seen feral hogs.

I just kill em on first sight.
Things are a fuken menace!

Forum List

Back