Organized brutal robberies caught on tape in Minneapolis. Go ahead, take a guess.

One of the unintended consequences of car immobilization systems is that 'hot-wiring' a car is no longer within the capability of a street thug.

So, car thief rings now organize home invasions. Where they get a crew of thugs, ideally juveniles because they'll receive a lesser sentence, to force their way violently into a house, get the keys, and take whatever they can carry.

They keys and cars go to the ring and they invaders get to keep the rest. They are encourage to be as violent as they can to dissuade the home owners from fighting back. A military principle known as 'violence of action'.

While the crime itself may be small and ugly, the price to downtown Minneapolis grows higher. Robberies are up 53 percent this year in central downtown. In one 20-day stretch last month, 47 people were attacked. Much of that figure is attributable to pack hunters.

So Minneapolis police sent three dozen cops to do some hunting of their own. They bagged 16 suspects. Half were juveniles, one a mere 13. Police believe some were responsible for multiple robberies, and the attacks seem to have at least temporarily subsided.

Downtown merchants have been complaining about quality-of-life crimes for years. They say suburban residents are becoming too afraid to visit, and bargoers are bailing early to avoid becoming marks.
snip
Over the past two decades, Minneapolis' population has grown by 60,000 people. But there are now 30 fewer officers to serve them. The fallout has begun to reveal itself in hard numbers.

According to Chief Medaria Arradondo, the department had no one immediately available to respond to 6,776 emergency calls during a recent 12-month period. Those include shots fired, assaults, domestic violence.

Arradondo wants to hire 400 new officers by 2025. Economically, that's not especially realistic. Yet Mayor Jacob Frey is pushing for 14 more to work in traffic, sexual assault, and neighborhood outreach.

Pack hunters push robberies up 53 percent in downtown Minneapolis | City Pages
---------------------------------------------
We do not know that they are Muslim.

Last edited:
The previous mayor, Diane Hofstede gutted the laws and police. Here is her website...In Somali! (Bonus: Guess her party)

About Diane Hofstede - Qof daacad kuu ah; Balan qaaday danaha dadka; Nafa u hurtay danaha dadwaynaha
while it's just this page about her in somali, it does come across pretty strange. well except that seattle has a lot of things in several asian languages as well, southern border states, english / spanish; so this is *not* unprecedented.

also, while i see the muslim bashing going on, if they've not caught these guys and found out why they're doing it, you're taking self-serving leaps to call them muslim, somali and the like. while in the end they may well be the ones doing it, i'm not going to speculate shit into reality.

in the end of Minneapolis doesn't like it, vote 'em out.

Democrats won’t hire More cops.. they need the crime to get voted in.

Not sure when whites will fight back, I remember the white kids in Boston in the 80’s they would have opened up a can of ass whopping on these blacks.

Gotta fight back

84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites! When do we come together?

84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites! When do we come together?

When pussies like you stop your whining on internet message boards and go out and actually do something useful for a change.

The previous mayor, Diane Hofstede gutted the laws and police. Here is her website...In Somali! (Bonus: Guess her party)

About Diane Hofstede - Qof daacad kuu ah; Balan qaaday danaha dadka; Nafa u hurtay danaha dadwaynaha
while it's just this page about her in somali, it does come across pretty strange. well except that seattle has a lot of things in several asian languages as well, southern border states, english / spanish; so this is *not* unprecedented.

also, while i see the muslim bashing going on, if they've not caught these guys and found out why they're doing it, you're taking self-serving leaps to call them muslim, somali and the like. while in the end they may well be the ones doing it, i'm not going to speculate shit into reality.

in the end of Minneapolis doesn't like it, vote 'em out.
------------------------------ and haven't found out WHY they are doing it is pretty funny ICEberg . [chuckle]

When pussies like you stop your whining on internet message boards and go out and actually do something useful for a change.
I have broken bones, more felonies fighting these people then you have gotten laid lol
I have video on bar stool, front page of the Boston herald, I been in national tv, it’s you that is the coward

Last edited:
Good reason to keep your cell in your pocket and practice situational awareness.

Oh and carry a gun so you can shoot the bastards. I sure would.

I have broken bones, more felonies fighting these people then you have gotten laid lol
I have video on bar stool, front page of the Boston herald, I been in national tv, it’s you that is the coward

And we’re all very impressed.

And we’re all very impressed.
You should be

Forum List

Back