41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Yes, I know. You’re talking about an older poll which is now obsolete. Polls are merely a snapshot in time. Yours is outdated yet because you're a retard, you want to ignore his most recent polls.
We know how the game is played. The media will stop talking about Afghanistan and they'll run stories on the infrastructure bill to help Biden get his poll numbers back where they were.

We know how the game is played. The media will stop talking about Afghanistan and they'll run stories on the infrastructure bill to help Biden get his poll numbers back where they were.
TX and abortion as well. Hence FOX dominates the ratings.

Leftist media reporting so closer to 30% more than likely if we are being honest
No it isn't. Stop making up silly shit. None of the polling companies are media controlled. You can go through the list of the polls. It's an aggregate.

Sometimes you just have to accept that what you really really want to be true... Isn't.

No it isn't. Stop making up silly shit. None of the polling companies are media controlled. You can go through the list of the polls. It's an aggregate.

Sometimes you just have to accept that what you really really want to be true... Isn't.
Really? Cause in both presidential elections they said Trump would lose by like 150 electoral votes. LOL

They certainly pick whom to poll. I have never been polled for example. Biden has been horrible and now 20% regret voting for him.

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

So what? One year from now this will be forgotten. Voters have a really short memory.

Really? Cause in both presidential elections they said Trump would lose by like 150 electoral votes. LOL

They certainly pick whom to poll. I have never been polled for example. Biden has been horrible and now 20% regret voting for him.

Apples and oranges. A President's approval rating in a non-election year is simply a talking point and not a problem.

Trump's approval rating at this time in his Presidency was 34% at this point.

Apples and oranges. A President's approval rating in a non-election year is simply a talking point and not a problem.

Trump's approval rating at this time in his Presidency was 34% at this point.
Trump was and is polarizing. Biden is like your grandpa so why is his rating so low? Why do 20% have buyers remorse? You do not believe it’s possible some are disappointed in him thus far?

Leftist media reporting so closer to 30% more than likely if we are being honest
LOLOL

You and honesty live in different area codes. ShortBus, even right-leaning Rasmussen has Biden at 46%. So if we were to employ your twisted logic, that would make Biden's actual JAR closer to 62%.

LOLOL

You and honesty live in different area codes. ShortBus, even right-leaning Rasmussen has Biden at 46%. So if we were to employ your twisted logic, that would make Biden's actual JAR closer to 62%.
Faun ”Biden sucks”

still voted for him and defends him nonstop. Epitome of an OCD ridden fat fuck

Faun ”Biden sucks”

still voted for him and defends him nonstop. Epitome of an OCD ridden fat fuck
Poor, deranged ShortBus, how many times need I explain this until you understand... I voted for the candidate who I felt sucked the least?

Poor, deranged ShortBus, how many times need I explain this until you understand... I voted for the candidate who I felt sucked the least?
Yet you defend him at all costs. OCD ridden fat fuck. You’re a loser

Yet you defend him at all costs. OCD ridden fat fuck. You’re a loser
LOLOL

Why do you insist on showing everyone here how retarded you are, ShortBus?

This is your idea of me "defending him at all costs," is it...?

Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.

Illegal…I posted it. “They just let you”. When you’re a star. You would not understand as women are repulsed by you. 41% and you cannot even legally vote. Sucks being you, eh Transocrat
That’s what Cosby said.

They just let you…

LOLOL

Why do you insist on showing everyone here how retarded you are, ShortBus?

This is your idea of me "defending him at all costs," is it...?

Who would you have preferred? Your perfect president? Honest question

Forum List

Back