$4 Million in Gold taken during an armored car robbery

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Four Million in Gold stolen. Truck had mechanical issues on a run from Miami to Massachusetts, and the robbers just happened to be right there.

I have a feeling the Armored car company is going to be doing a shitload of internal investigating.

Armored truck robbed of millions in gold along N.C. interstate - CNN.com

According to the Wilson County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to an armed robbery of more than $4 million in gold, just before 7 p.m. ET Sunday. The armored truck was paused after experiencing mechanical issues during a trip from Miami to Massachusetts.

The two guards, employed by Transvalue Inc., were forced to the ground and robbed at gunpoint by three men driving a white van. The guards' hands were then bound behind their backs before they were instructed to walk into a nearby wooded area, the sheriff's office said.

Four Million in Gold stolen. Truck had mechanical issues on a run from Miami to Massachusetts, and the robbers just happened to be right there.

I have a feeling the Armored car company is going to be doing a shitload of internal investigating.

According to the Wilson County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to an armed robbery of more than $4 million in gold, just before 7 p.m. ET Sunday. The armored truck was paused after experiencing mechanical issues during a trip from Miami to Massachusetts.

The two guards, employed by Transvalue Inc., were forced to the ground and robbed at gunpoint by three men driving a white van. The guards' hands were then bound behind their backs before they were instructed to walk into a nearby wooded area, the sheriff's office said.
Just a robbery of opportunity??

Seems implausible to me.

Looking for more info to answer a question of mine, the gold weighed in at about 275 pounds. :)

Looking for more info to answer a question of mine, the gold weighed in at about 275 pounds. :)

Now I don't know but I been told
it's hard to run with the weight of gold
Other hand I heard it said
it's just as hard with the weight of lead

that always pisses me off when they show a million bucks crammed into a book bag...really folks it is not that small ....and hard to carry

Definitely an inside job. They are probably smart enough to go live elsewhere.

has to be an inside job and why is it always nc why

we got the muslim killer...we got the robbers and for fucks all we got republicans
Hey, I was in Charlotte and the TV as talking about a movie on the big robbery at the airport.

Did that movie ever come out?

This was the bunch of slackers in Gastonia area that blundered on to a big haul.

that always pisses me off when they show a million bucks crammed into a book bag...really folks it is not that small ....and hard to carry

onemillion.jpg

; - )

Depending on how it was bundled that would take all of 2-3 minutes for 2-3 people to move from one vehicle to another.

This purports to show one million in $100 bills.

th

yea i remember that one...they couldnt sit on the cash for a minute...got ****** rich and blew their whole cover
Bought a mansion up on hill and partayed down.

I'd have vanished.

I had two friends who pulled off an inside bank job; five years later, one broke down and called his mom.

FBI got him at the pay phone.

Forum List

Back