4 June 2019 - Stop Trump: Stop Brexit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We all know Trump. He stands for hate and intolerance.
He stands for the rich and powerful against the poor and vulnerable.

Trump looks at Brexit and sees an opportunity - a Trump trade deal would mean chlorinated chicken on our shelves and ever increasing medicine prices for the NHS.

No to intolerance. No to hate. No to giving up on our future. No to Brexit.

Fuck his shitty food and shitty healthcare. Kick his flabby arse back to the colonies.

Trump looks at Brexit and sees an opportunity - a Trump trade deal would mean chlorinated chicken on our shelves and ever increasing medicine prices for the NHS.

Fuck his shitty food and shitty healthcare. Kick his flabby arse back to the colonies.
No

No
Dont think pricks like you would feel comfortable there anyway.

No to intolerance. No to hate.
No to giving up on our future.
No to Brexit.

The future is Europe ...:badgrin:

What healthcare?

You worry about Brexit and we'll concern ourselves with our President, Twinkie
The foreign countries should stop spitting on Trump especially this asshole the mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, but it's too late. The alliances are already broken for the most part, courtesy of 15+ years of Tommy's.....

Tommy is too stone dumb to realize that American conservatives are largely the people in the military, and the ones mostly likely to be at his back when the time comes. Only now, we don't care.

Bye UK. Bye Europe.

Don't call us, we'll call you

I encourage this Tommy. Whatever you all can do to turn MORE Americans against your putrid little isle will work beautifully for a lot of us here.

I mean that.

Nothing you can do about it. You trench mouths colluded with the Russians and Hillary to try to influence our election.

Now Trump is going to shove chlorinated chicken down your collective throats. So fuck off.

You worry about Brexit and we'll concern ourselves with our President, Twinkie
The foreign countries should stop spitting on Trump especially this asshole the mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, but it's too late. The alliances are already broken for the most part, courtesy of 15+ years of Tommy's.....

Tommy is too stone dumb to realize that American conservatives are largely the people in the military, and the ones mostly likely to be at his back when the time comes. Only now, we don't care.

Bye UK. Bye Europe.

Don't call us, we'll call you
Europe is condemned to die led by incompetent, technocrats in Brussels who lead the people to the slaughterhouse, Europe is jealous of Trump and his MakeAmerican Great Again, they can not.

I encourage this Tommy. Whatever you all can do to turn MORE Americans against your putrid little isle will work beautifully for a lot of us here.

I mean that.
Most Americans voted against trump. He is not even popular in his own country.

Yeah, Tommy, we Americans are a little intolerant when it comes to parasite countries like England taking money from us while giving us the finger. Here's a couple for you.

I mean that.
How do you know that ? you live in England and i live in France a lot of people who think like you who Don't know what going on in America.

I mean that.
How do you know that ? you live in England and i live in France a lot of people who think like you who Don't know what going on in America.
5m more voted for Mrs Clinton than donny. Its a fact.

I mean that.
Why you do not accept that Trump win the election ? he will win again in 2020. you democrat shit you're really bad loser for 8 years we had to endure Obama .

I mean that.
Why you do not accept that Trump win the election ? he will win again in 2020. you democrat shit you're really bad loser for 8 years we had to endure Obama .
5m more voted for clinton you nazi slag.

You forgot to include GMO genetically modified foods.

Forum List

Back