4 Guns Bills Fail in Senate; Democrats Trying to Blame Republicans

That the RNC (known as the Republicans Nowadays Cave) had to schedule the vote is a major victory for gun control. Within the first 90 days of Clinton II, you’ll see something passed.
Yes indeed, more disarming of victims.

No one wants to disarm victims. We want to make sure crazies don't get guns. We are too loosy goosy with guns. They need to be more regulated. Relax, you victims can keep your guns. You just can't own a gun with a 20 magazine clip. Why? Because if/when you go nuts, we don't want you taking out everyone on your block.

Too many of you nuts take out everyone on your block. So your right to own a gun is infringing on our right to happiness. Ya dig?
You people talk out of both sides of your mouth but never ONCE do you show how any of these laws will stop killers from getting guns. The ONLY thing that will work is severe punishment, and stop letting them go free! Like the Philly shooter that was a multiple convicted felon and yet he got guns. No law stopped him, but you people never want to address that. Why is that? No, all you want to do is make the law-abiding less safe and continue releasing violent criminals. As tired as I have become of hearing about defenseless helpless people gunned down, and I'm sure you are too, it should dawn on you puppets sooner or later that making more and more people defenseless is not the answer. Gun-free zones is another stupid idea that only breeds victims.

Don't we have new regulations on boarding airplanes? Didn't they make it harder to buy bomb materials after Tim McVeigh? Well now it's time for some common sense gun laws that make it harder for illegals and ISIS to buy guns.
Now the freaks say they are worried about illegals and Islamo violence.
Arm Americans then we don't worry about illegals and islamo violence.

I have a rifle that will shoot 4 shots. You can't stop me from going up to a bell tower and shooting 4 people but by the time I reload everyone else will have run for cover.

If my ruger 450 bushmaster held 20 rounds I'd be able to kill a lot more than 4.

And I don't need more than 4. The gun is meant for hunting. Why do you own a 20 round gun? Well, they are now illegal schmuck. But you can keep yours.

I heard someone say something about a buyback program. No. You let people keep their guns. You just don't make anymore. That'll make your gun more valuable. Maybe double the price. Don't be a baby.

Is your ignorance your bliss? Or are you simply a Tyrant Terrorist Hugger?
You have absolutely No CLUE why the 2nd amendment even exists. Nothing to do with hunting.
genocides.png

2012 - Venezuelans gave up their Guns, Soon after a murderous Dictator took power and began culling the opposition. The nation in ruins

In a FREE SOCIETY, there will ALWAYS be a few dangerous imbeciles who manage to kill a HANDFUL innocent people.

In a TYRANNICAL SOCIETY, where the population is disarmed, there will ALWAYS be MILLIONS of helpless people subject to mass murder at the hands of tyrants.

I have a rifle that will shoot 4 shots. You can't stop me from going up to a bell tower and shooting 4 people but by the time I reload everyone else will have run for cover.

If my ruger 450 bushmaster held 20 rounds I'd be able to kill a lot more than 4.

And I don't need more than 4. The gun is meant for hunting. Why do you own a 20 round gun? Well, they are now illegal schmuck. But you can keep yours.

I heard someone say something about a buyback program. No. You let people keep their guns. You just don't make anymore. That'll make your gun more valuable. Maybe double the price. Don't be a baby.

You have absolutely No CLUE why the 2nd amendment even exists. Nothing to do with hunting.
View attachment 275375

2012 - Venezuelans gave up their Guns, Soon after a murderous Dictator took power and began culling the opposition. The nation in ruins

In a FREE SOCIETY, there will ALWAYS be a few dangerous imbeciles who manage to kill a HANDFUL innocent people.

In a TYRANNICAL SOCIETY, where the population is disarmed, there will ALWAYS be MILLIONS of helpless people subject to mass murder at the hands of tyrants.
Most of the civilized world has some form of gun control

They have a murder rate about one quarter of ours

View attachment 275375

Good thing any child can buy a gun like a candy bar in America.

View attachment 275375

Or they can pull one from Daddy’s night stand

View attachment 275375

Or they can pull one from Daddy’s night stand
Or get a gun from a cereal box as a prize!

View attachment 275375

How does their population number compare to ours?
Although you have been asked repeatedly, tell us how gun control would have stopped the Philly cop shooter? He had multiple felony convictions and still got guns illegally. No law stopped him. Tell us how you'll do it?

View attachment 275375

How does their population number compare to ours?
Although you have been asked repeatedly, tell us how gun control would have stopped the Philly cop shooter? He had multiple felony convictions and still got guns illegally. No law stopped him. Tell us how you'll do it?

LOL

Do you know what a murder RATE is?

Never once do you liars talk about how you fail to keep dangerous criminals from being released from prison.

We have a higher rate of imprisonment than anywhere in the world
2.5 million in jail
And we lock up the wrong people and 75% of that 2.5 million haven't even been convicted of a crime and are awaiting trial

If we revamp our arraignment and bail policies we could actually reduce the number of people in prisons

Then all we have to do is hand out some sort of alternative sentence for nonviolent criminals that make up most of the rest of the prison population

It's funny how you lie to say pro second amendment people never consider anything new when you spout this same old fullest jails in the world thing but you always ignore anyone who says we need to do things differently in regards to our penal system

Nothing will stop the next Sandy Hook.
And so, you DO want to unnecessarily and ineffectively restrict the rights of the law abiding.
Why on EARTH should we agree to it?
Because we the people pass a law saying you must.
So, you have no rational reason why we should accept unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on our rights.
Thanks.
Why do you think unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on our rights do not qualify as infringements on same?
It's not unnecessary.
You just said nothing will stop the next Sandyhook.
If nothing will stop the next Sandyhook, how is a law that is intended to stop it necessary?
The goal is to limit the number of victims.
Nothing you want to do will accomplish this.
Why do you want to lay unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the rights of the law abiding?
Why do you think said unnecessary and ineffective restrictions do not qualify as infringements?
What rational reason to the law abiding have to accept unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on their rights?
I told you they aren't unnecessary or ineffective. You'll see.

That the RNC (known as the Republicans Nowadays Cave) had to schedule the vote is a major victory for gun control. Within the first 90 days of Clinton II, you’ll see something passed.
Yes indeed, more disarming of victims.

No one wants to disarm victims. We want to make sure crazies don't get guns. We are too loosy goosy with guns. They need to be more regulated. Relax, you victims can keep your guns. You just can't own a gun with a 20 magazine clip. Why? Because if/when you go nuts, we don't want you taking out everyone on your block.

Too many of you nuts take out everyone on your block. So your right to own a gun is infringing on our right to happiness. Ya dig?
You people talk out of both sides of your mouth but never ONCE do you show how any of these laws will stop killers from getting guns. The ONLY thing that will work is severe punishment, and stop letting them go free! Like the Philly shooter that was a multiple convicted felon and yet he got guns. No law stopped him, but you people never want to address that. Why is that? No, all you want to do is make the law-abiding less safe and continue releasing violent criminals. As tired as I have become of hearing about defenseless helpless people gunned down, and I'm sure you are too, it should dawn on you puppets sooner or later that making more and more people defenseless is not the answer. Gun-free zones is another stupid idea that only breeds victims.

They'll get guns. Guns that don't hold 20 bullets dummy.

Forum List

Back