4 Armed Robbers Vs. One Good Guy With A Gun...guess Who Killed 2 And Scared The Other 2 Off...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, 4 robbers walk into a bar....it sounds like the beginning of a joke but the joke was on them...one of the people in the bar was carrying a concealed gun...probably illegally...and managed to kill 2 of the robbers and scared off the other 2...probably illegally, why? The customer fled the scene after the shooting....it is illegal in most places to carry a gun in a bar...a dumb rule...but it is the law...

Single customer wins shootout with four armed robbers in Texas bar Hot Air

Two men were fatally shot by a customer after they attempted to rob a north Harris County bar early Saturday — the latest in a fury of shootings in Houston this week. Jenny O’Donnell, owner of EJ’s Place, said four armed men came to her bar in the 16400 block of Kuykendall at Colwell, around 2:30 a.m.

O’Donnell, who was not there at the time of the incident, said a head bartender and waitress were closing up for the night when two men walked into the bar and demanded everyone get down on the floor. Two other men “lingered at the bar door,” she said.

That’s when a customer at the bar pulled his own gun and started shooting at the men, she said. The attempted robbers fired at least three rounds inside the bar, said O’Donnell.

“That man was a hero,” said O’Donnell. “We could have had some bodies.”

Only curiosity is why the man of the hour left prior to the police showing up. Hopefully he was legally able to carry so he doesn't get shitted on after saving the day.

Here, you can technically carry in a bar, but once you get to where you'll blow a .08, it's no longer legal. We have kept pieces over night and since I don't drink, I may, or may not be armed. One never knows.

Well, 4 robbers walk into a bar....it sounds like the beginning of a joke but the joke was on them...one of the people in the bar was carrying a concealed gun...probably illegally...and managed to kill 2 of the robbers and scared off the other 2...probably illegally, why? The customer fled the scene after the shooting....it is illegal in most places to carry a gun in a bar...a dumb rule...but it is the law...

Single customer wins shootout with four armed robbers in Texas bar Hot Air

Two men were fatally shot by a customer after they attempted to rob a north Harris County bar early Saturday — the latest in a fury of shootings in Houston this week. Jenny O’Donnell, owner of EJ’s Place, said four armed men came to her bar in the 16400 block of Kuykendall at Colwell, around 2:30 a.m.

O’Donnell, who was not there at the time of the incident, said a head bartender and waitress were closing up for the night when two men walked into the bar and demanded everyone get down on the floor. Two other men “lingered at the bar door,” she said.

That’s when a customer at the bar pulled his own gun and started shooting at the men, she said. The attempted robbers fired at least three rounds inside the bar, said O’Donnell.

“That man was a hero,” said O’Donnell. “We could have had some bodies.”

If he fled the scene, the police may not believe he is a hero and try to find something serious on him.

I carry everywhere...legally. People around here can open carry without a permit. People around here can carry concealed weapons with a permit. If a business or building owner displays a sign that says No Firearms, I honor it and do not carry into the building. I know not to carry into airports, schools, courts and the like. Everywhere else is fair. My favorite restaurant/bar owner knows I carry, as do many of the police personnel that dine there on a regular basis. We talk about handguns often and I have shown them several of my favorites...right there in the bar...after having several drinks.

To me, if it was illegal for that man to have a gun where he was, I wouldn't care because he is the reason why every innocent person there is still here. Why should he be punished for being the big help that he was to them innocent people?

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I wouldn't have fled if I was in his spot especially when fleeing is what the authorities may be able to get him for no matter what.

Forum List

Back