36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

How embarrassing this must be for President Obama, whose major speech theme so far this campaign season has been that every single American, no matter how rich, should pay their "fair share" of taxes.

Because how unfair -- indeed, un-American -- it is for an office worker like, say, Warren Buffet's secretary to dutifully pay her taxes, while some well-to-do people with better educations and higher incomes end up paying a much smaller tax rate.
Or, worse, skipping their taxes altogether.

A new report just out from the Internal Revenue Service reveals that 36 of President Obama's executive office staff owe the country $833,970 in back taxes. These people working for Mr. Fair Share apparently haven't paid any share, let alone their fair share

As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Perhaps the president should have cleaned house begore the SOTUS. Where's Geithner these days? Is he paying?

How embarrassing this must be for President Obama, whose major speech theme so far this campaign season has been that every single American, no matter how rich, should pay their "fair share" of taxes.

Because how unfair -- indeed, un-American -- it is for an office worker like, say, Warren Buffet's secretary to dutifully pay her taxes, while some well-to-do people with better educations and higher incomes end up paying a much smaller tax rate.
Or, worse, skipping their taxes altogether.

A new report just out from the Internal Revenue Service reveals that 36 of President Obama's executive office staff owe the country $833,970 in back taxes. These people working for Mr. Fair Share apparently haven't paid any share, let alone their fair share

As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Perhaps the president should have cleaned house begore the SOTUS. Where's Geithner these days? Is he paying?

ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY OWE more than 111 MILLION DOLLARS?
Delinquent: Feds, military owe $3.4B in unpaid taxes - WTOP.com
Want Obama to go after our soldiers to pony up what they owe too?

Oh and your HOUSE of Representatives that REPUBLICANS CONTROL, owes 10 TIMES the amount the Executive branch owes. So, way to bring attention that Repubs are 10 times WORSE THAN OBAMA!

Come back anytime when you don't know what you're talking about. I'll give you the same education for free!

Last edited:
So, you're saying that said federal employees simply didn't pay enough on their taxes, and now have to pay that amount instead of getting a return, right?

just like tens of millions of other Americans.

So, what's your point? I ended up owing a thousand or so last year too. I sent them a check in early April.

Is there a problem with that?

So, you're saying that said federal employees simply didn't pay enough on their taxes, and now have to pay that amount instead of getting a return, right?

just like tens of millions of other Americans.

So, what's your point? I ended up owing a thousand or so last year too. I sent them a check in early April.

Is there a problem with that?

The IRS' 2010 delinquent tax revelations

Forum List

Back