34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...
maybe you should take your troll ass on somewhere else.

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!
The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...
maybe you should take your troll ass on somewhere else.

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!
The only troll I see are trump haters
orange man bad

Did I say Trump is orange or bad?

Please point to the words where I hurt your feelings with and when you discover I did not write that seek help...
He is right...you sound like a GD Communist.

If our wonderful Pres.Trump said the soldiers just had headacks.

Who are we to doubt his words? ... :dunno:
Certainly not Trumpers.
Just wait until another American is hurt. Then you'll be screeching WW3. So sad.
JUST a few years ago 4 American's died on obama's watch
Can you believe 600 calls for help by an ambassador and he ends up with a billy club up his A for his efforts.

That's what we get for electing a stupid fuck as Obama with no more brains than to hire a useless pustule of lard Hillary as his "Secretary of State."
She's seriously Fd up anything she touched. Plus a lot of people died.

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike
What's your solution? Start World War 3? Maybe you'd like to volunteer to lead the charge into Iran.

Certainly not Trumpers.
Just wait until another American is hurt. Then you'll be screeching WW3. So sad.
Can you believe 600 calls for help by an ambassador and he ends up with a billy club up his A for his efforts.

That's what we get for electing a stupid fuck as Obama with no more brains than to hire a useless pustule of lard Hillary as his "Secretary of State."

Can you imagine Benghazi under Trump?
  1. By the Ambassador's third call, he'd have had all those people out of there.
  2. If our embassy had been attacked, he would have had every last Special Forces in there to mop up and sterilize the place of Libyans.
  3. Instead of telling a committee "what difference does it make," he would have gone back there and dropped a MOAB on the bastards!

Can you imagine Benghazi under Trump?
  1. By the Ambassador's third call, he'd have had all those people out of there.
  2. If our embassy had been attacked, he would have had every last Special Forces in there to mop up and sterilize the place of Libyans.
  3. Instead of telling a committee "what difference does it make," he would have gone back there and dropped a MOAB on the bastards!
He wouldn't have invaded a ME country that was stable and a leader who gave up his nuclear arsenal. Now look at the S hole.

and Hillary lied about the attack being caused by a video, until more information came out.

Going to try to turn this into another Benghazi?

Either they were both mistaken, or they were both lying. The difference is that Hillary admitted she had used incomplete information, and acknowledged the facts when better info was available. Trump refuses to do that.
but trump was correct when he spoke,,,at the time there were no reported injuries/casualties,,,where as hilary straight up lied and knew it wasnt a video

Unlike our current president, who chooses the word of Russia over our own investigative agencies, Hillary accepted and repeated the word of our CIA throughout the entire time.

are you saying russia told trump there wasnt anyone injured???
NOBODY said "there wasn't anyone injured." The lying leftists here are moving the goal posts.

Trump said there were no CASUALTIES. Good Allah, the left are deceitful. I don't think they're capable of honesty

Casualties of war are injuries and deaths. So you basically said that nobody said there were no injuries after saying Trump said there were no casualties. Sorry that's the same thing.

Category:War casualties - Wikipedia

"A war casualty is a military person who is killed, wounded, imprisoned, or missing as a result of war"

Trump was wrong but he's being blamed for the inaccuracies reported to him by the department of defense. I mean he didn't go to that base and examine these people. He heard that nobody was injured. That's all he can know. Trump doesn't report casualties, the DOD does.

But liberals can't let that small fact get in the way of the hate-Trump train.

Last edited:

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

Bullshit .... Please stop eating feces out of the gutter in an attempt to create a fantasy accusation. Trump avenged the death and dismemberment of thousands of US troops. So a few soldiers needed to take Ibuprofen for a week?

FUCK YOU...

jo

Last edited:
Either they were both mistaken, or they were both lying. The difference is that Hillary admitted she had used incomplete information, and acknowledged the facts when better info was available. Trump refuses to do that.
but trump was correct when he spoke,,,at the time there were no reported injuries/casualties,,,where as hilary straight up lied and knew it wasnt a video

Unlike our current president, who chooses the word of Russia over our own investigative agencies, Hillary accepted and repeated the word of our CIA throughout the entire time.

NOBODY said "there wasn't anyone injured." The lying leftists here are moving the goal posts.

Trump said there were no CASUALTIES. Good Allah, the left are deceitful. I don't think they're capable of honesty

Casualties of war are injuries and deaths. So you basically said that nobody said there were no injuries after saying Trump said there were no casualties. Sorry that's the same thing.

"A war casualty is a military person who is killed, wounded, imprisoned, or missing as a result of war"

Trump was wrong but he's being blamed for the inaccuracies reported to him by the department of defense. I mean he didn't go to that base and examine these people. He heard that nobody was injured. That's all he can know. Trump doesn't report casualties, the DOD does.

A casualty is a death. It is not an injury.
War reports always seperate the two.
So many casualties..... So many wounded.

Jo

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,
Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

The blob lied. It’s that simple.

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

He said no one was injured...34 were. That’s a lie.

on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

at the time he said it it was true,,,thats a truth and you lied,,,

34 soldiers got traumatic brain injury after the blob’s statement? We’re we attacked twice?

34 soldiers got traumatic brain injury after the blob’s statement? We’re we attacked twice?

trump still told the truth at the time he said it,,,

A casualty is a death. It is not an injury.
War reports always seperate the two.
So many casualties..... So many wounded.

Jo

Um no its not. I sent you a link with the definition. Casualty is any injury, death or POW in a war.

From my link:

The term "casualty" is frequently confused with the term "fatality" (death).

The stinking Drama on this thread is typical of the left..........

Sensational Trauma occurred and the Orange man is Bad because he said it was just some Head Aches.

I posted a long time ago they were removed for Precautionary measures.......and hell someone else posted that most have already gone back to their duty stations..........

Just another Soap Opera here.

Clearly he did not since the statement was made the next day. But let’s play out your fantasy...

did he correct his statement? When did he find out he had mislead the American people?

Clearly he did not since the statement was made the next day. But let’s play out your fantasy...

did he correct his statement? When did he find out he had mislead the American people?

dont change the subject just because you failed,,,

just remain silent,,,

Forum List

Back