31 people shot over weekend, at least 6 killed

If that were true then people would be up in arms over the atrocities we have right here in America.

Thats because people don't think there is an easy solution to American atrocities. Got one? Feel free to explain it.

But you dont see that do you....We dont have marches in the street for Americans. Just marches and protests for Iraq.

Stopping American casualties in Iraq is as easy as bringing the troops home.

Stopping American casualties in Compton...well go on Dread, I'm sure you have a solution for that. What should we do?

The easy solution is to stop passing laws which restrict gun use by law abiding citizens. The places with the highest crime rates have the most stringent gun laws.

And/or the highest illegal immigrant populations.

The easy solution is to stop passing laws which restrict gun use by law abiding citizens. The places with the highest crime rates have the most stringent gun laws.

Correlation does not equal causation.

And/or the highest illegal immigrant populations.

Because brown people commit more crimes, right?

Oh wait...it seems that they don't. But no matter how many times this is passed around, racists like you will still blame everything on the immigrants.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN246261520080226

No, because illegal immigrants commit more crimes. Starting with the illegal crime of entering the country, well, illegally. Your stupid REuters poll means nothing, since it's dealing with "immigrants" not "illegal immigrants."

Only a liberal yahoo equates "illegal immigrant" with "any brown person".

Since you liberal twats only use the violence level in Iraq as a reason for leaving, I figured to show you that Iraq is not the most violent place in the world. Once again, you have shown that attempting to speak rationally and logically to your ilk is a monumental waste of time and I should simply stick with the name calling because that's more fun.

Speaking of name calling, "liberal twats?"

Iraq is costing us $200 billion dollars a year. Only an idiot would want us to stay there.

It's not our country!

They are running their own government now. They're alive, voting, and on their way. Things they weren't before. Al Quaida is hiding and running, and the Iraqis have their country back.

Dumbass.

They are running their own government now. They're alive, voting, and on their way. Things they weren't before. Al Quaida is hiding and running, and the Iraqis have their country back.

Dumbass.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars wasted to establish a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Wake me up when terrorists start blowing themselves up in American city crowds ...

Until then you insulting and demeaning the efforts of our troops on the ground by trying to compare apples to anvils.

"To get an even better perspective on the gun violence in Chicago, we've taken a look at the number of homicides citywide, most of which are gun related. Put into context, it is true that the number of murders has declined significantly over the last 10 years, from a total of 761 in 1997 to 443 in 2007. "

abc7chicago.com: At least 30 wounded in weekend violence 4/20/08

Pretty sad when Americans would rather cry afoul about the war in Iraq instead of cleaning up the mess they leave in their own backyard.

Too bad BHO voted down harsher penalties for gang violence.

Thank God mayor Daley's clinging to their handgun ban:rolleyes:

I have solid intel suggesting that the Bradys are begging Daley to reverse the ban so as to kill Gura's lawsuit.

They don't want Heller incorporated :cool:
yeah, thats what i was wondering
doesnt Chicago have one of the more strict gun control laws?
how can this happen there under those laws?
you mean criminals doesnt obey gun control laws?

yeah, thats what i was wondering
doesnt Chicago have one of the more strict gun control laws?
how can this happen there under those laws?
you mean criminals doesnt obey gun control laws?

Honestly, I hope Chicago fights the lawsuit in court*

It's a sure win for our side:

(1) The citizens of Chicago have their Constitutional rights restored

(2) Heller gets incorporated

(3) The anti-gun types around here go apeshit and I can laugh at them

But, should Daley accede to the Bradys' demands and seek to preemptively reverse the ban... We still have the SF public housing case to gain incorporation.

*I'm referring to the lawsuit filed by Heller lead attorney Alan J. Gura the day SCOTUS released its decision

Isn't Washington DC the murder capitol of the Country?

No, right now I think Philadelpia, city of brotherly love, has that crown.

Detroit used to have it, but the place is (I am informed) losing population so fast that people don't have time to kill one another anymore.

Just trying to point out that the damage done in Iraq isn't near as bad as certain groups (liberal, whack job anti war nuts) have made it out to be. Guess the Dem's war on poverty started by LBJ has turned out to be a failure and we should withdraw from the inner cities of America and leave them to their fate. That is the logic your kind is using.

We declared defeat in the war on poverty a long long time ago.

Forum List

Back