30 percent of American millennials say that they are "lonely."

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's not their fault. They have been raised to be shallow and unlikable.

According to a recent YouGov survey, some 30 percent of American millennials say that they are "lonely." More than 20 percent report that they have no friends; a quarter claim to have no close ones. Many even insist that they have no "acquaintances," which should, one hopes, be impossible. But I wonder. For even younger people, in so-called "Generation Z," the figures are even bleaker.

The crisis of American loneliness

According to a recent YouGov survey, some 30 percent of American millennials say that they are "lonely." More than 20 percent report that they have no friends; a quarter claim to have no close ones. Many even insist that they have no "acquaintances," which should, one hopes, be impossible. But I wonder. For even younger people, in so-called "Generation Z," the figures are even bleaker.

Awwww!

Awwww!
Boo Hoo Boo Hoo
Lets hope the other 70% have better genes.

Forum List

Back