3 yr. White Child Assaulted by Black Thugs at Park

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
back-girl-baby.jpg
On June 24th 2015 a 3 year old baby girl and her 14 year old aunt were at the park when they were approached by 2 black females and 2 black males who told them they didn't belong there. They were then viciously assaulted. Although both the 14 year old and her 3 year old niece were injured in the physical assault the police reported no evidence of a hate crime. The toddler, whose head hit the pavement when her aunt was grabbed by the assailant, suffered a serious injury that required stitches.

Top Right News reports:

On June 24, Top Right News reported on a racially-charged, brutal attack on a White girl and baby by a Black girl in a Texas schoolyard.

A 14-year old girl was babysitting her 3-year old niece on June 19, and took her to the playground at her middle school, Herfurth Elementary School, in Rowlett, TX, along with a friend. When she sat down at some tables, she was immediately set upon by a group of Black students (2 female, 2 male) who told them they “didn’t belong there.

One source revealed to TRN that a racial slur was uttered against one or both the White girls, although police have said there is “no evidence of a hate crime” involved with the attack.

The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements for fear of further retribution.

There is also a report that one or both of the 14-year old Black girls are involved in a local gang and were enforcing a “Blacks-only territory” in the schoolyard, although he have been unable to confirm this, as no arrests have yet been made.

Police Hunting for Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby

Only one local new channel was willing to pick up this story. Not a single mainstream news media source reported this vicious attack on a three year old child. I am wondering if she had been black or middle eastern if it would not have been international headlines. This happened under Barack Obama's administration. Mainstream media decided not to report the story.

The head of the New Black Panthers had been calling for assaults on the children of white people prior to the attack. It appears that someone took that call for violence seriously. Something is very wrong with a news media who covers up the assault of a three year old baby and her 14 year old niece.

The local news reported that the attacker was identified at the girl's school yet no arrests have been made. This crime happened in 2015.

Fox News Dallas reports:

Fox News Dallas has reported that the victim had “an earlier incident” with the attacker during the school year. No details of this “incident” have been released by police or the school.

Police have asked for the public’s “help” in identifying the attacker, but given the fact that it occurred back on June 19, and the girl is a student at the school, many parents feel that police have had more than adequate time, are upset that no arrests have yet been made for such a shocking and serious assault that injured a child, that may have involved gang activity.

Meanwhile, this story is barely noticeable on the news, with only a single TV station doing one report on it, and the national media staying far away. One can only wonder how the media would be treating this story had the races been reversed.

Author’s personal note: I rarely usually do this, but feel I must. The media is censoring this story. You know why. It is up to you to share this article with everyone you know. We can bypass the media censorship and get the truth out there.

Also I urge my readers to call the Rowlett‬, ‪‎Texas‬ police department (972-412-6200) to demand everyone responsible for this attack and video be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you. -BB

Police Hunting for Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby

No comments from Black Lives Matter representatives or mainstream news media. The Rowlett, Texas police department need encouragement to do their job and identify / arrest the people in the video (inside link).

____

Last edited:
This story needs to be kept in the news until the police dept. does their job and charges these people with attempted murder. The baby was seriously injured and could have been killed. This is a hate crime. The police need to be confronted about their denial and lack of action on this case.

This story needs to be kept in the news until the police dept. does their job and charges these people with attempted murder. The baby was seriously injured and could have been killed. This is a hate crime. The police need to be confronted about their denial and lack of action on this case.

I don't believe in hate crimes, but they should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for what they did.

saw this same story 2014.

follow links to this story online and you will be attacked by a script saying you have a virus. This should not be on here.

beware.

put this in a search bar "The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements for fear of further retribution." and DO NOT follow links

Again, DO NOT follow links

(10-27-2014, 08:44 AM)DrTorch Wrote: (10-24-2014, 10:46 PM)Steve N Wrote: (10-22-2014, 10:48 ... Quote:The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements forfear of further retribution.

Last edited:
Omy, the white guy filming it on his phone, I could just kick him, so hard.

I ain't one to stand for no stuff like that. No sir, no how.

I've stopped girls from getting beat up by other girls and all kindsa stuff.

Yeah I paid the price later, I had to slap her and punch him, is what it is. I still did the right thing, and I ain't backing down.

I woulda beat that boy and got them lil bad mfers offa her.

That is egregious. They should be shot.

and that fake photo

shame

Kanye West Forum › General Discussion › Life & Advie
Dec 30, 2014 - 18 posts - ‎11 authors
While I was trying to find the name of that white wanna-be black girl, I typed in "white black girl" on ... The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements for fear offurther retribution.

and that fake photo

shame

Alright , truth time: Them n1gg4s did that shit and need brought to justice.

Yes they did it. If I could get ahold of them of them I would kick them all in the face 3-5x with steel-toed boots.
Them bad lil muffuggers are the product of "It takes a village"

They need they asses whipped, like, 5 years ago. By their mama AND daddy.

I detest Trump (I voted for him, I got a right to bitch here), Trump recently went on a nation wide rant about the media. Jesus. I detest the media even more, they weren't appointed nor do they speak to or for the majority. Supporting illegals, Muslim fascism and even sexual deviants (homosexuals). The media isn't the local town crier of facts, they are the local politically correct commissar NOW.
I stand against that, group think mentality. Get over it, Americans don't like what , when or HOW to think by anyone. Get over IT.

I detest Trump (I voted for him, I got a right to bitch here), Trump recently went on a nation wide rant about the media. Jesus. I detest the media even more, they weren't appointed nor do they speak to or for the majority. Supporting illegals, Muslim fascism and even sexual deviants (homosexuals). The media isn't the local town crier of facts, they are the local politically correct commissar NOW.
I stand against that, group think mentality. Get over it, Americans don't like what , when or HOW to think by anyone. Get over IT.
I have been very disappointed with the media for some time, Mary. The discovery of this story and learning that they didn't find it important enough to report on while reporting on and on about Trayvon Martin should tell the American people a great deal about their lack of integrity.

and that fake photo

shame

Kanye West Forum › General Discussion › Life & Advie
Dec 30, 2014 - 18 posts - ‎11 authors
While I was trying to find the name of that white wanna-be black girl, I typed in "white black girl" on ... The Dallas Morning News reported that the family does not want to issue public statements for fear offurther retribution.
There is a video of the assault, John. Do you want to claim that is fake as well? It sounds as if you have no desire to know the truth. The MSM is looking for Op-ed Contributors such as yourself. After all, it takes a certain type of person that is willing to sell their soul to the devil in exchange for 15 minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back