undocumented trans woman detained by ICE at courthouse

Bloody hell if you were an illegal immigrant wouldn't you be laying low right now? Maybe she doesn't know there's a new president of his policies.

I don't trust courts or the authorities which is why when I'm assaulted I never report it.

But if I was an illegal immigrant I'd certainly never even think of running around with a loud speaker n the courthouse even before Trump.

And, believe me, they would certainly have gone the extra effort since she's transgendered. Any type of pig (including Looney lefty thought police) hates people who don't conform.

Bloody hell if you were an illegal immigrant wouldn't you be laying low right now? Maybe she doesn't know there's a new president of his policies.

I don't trust courts or the authorities which is why when I'm assaulted I never report it.

But if I was an illegal immigrant I'd certainly never even think of running around with a loud speaker n the courthouse even before Trump.
Probably wanted to go to court to allege domestic violence so wouldn't get deported

"I don't trust courts or the authorities which is why when I'm assaulted I never report it."

I hope you being assaulted is only a rare situation, but if you are assaulted you should report it, if you don't the POS can do that to other people and also potentially worse than an assault.

This is all about upbringing and how someone is taught in the home, assaulting people who you either disagree with or who might be different than you are is very unbecoming and those who do such things need locking up. It's okay to disagree, but resorting to assault and/or beating people up is not okay on any level.

Probably wanted to go to court to allege domestic violence so wouldn't get deported
Ah she thought there was going to be door to door searches. Probably that's how they do things in her fascist homeland.

Screw being a tranny in a non Western country. I wouldn't even attempt it.

"I don't trust courts or the authorities which is why when I'm assaulted I never report it."

I hope you being assaulted is only a rare situation, but if you are assaulted you should report it, if you don't the POS can do that to other people and also potentially worse than an assault.

This is all about upbringing and how someone is taught in the home, assaulting people who you either disagree with or who might be different than you are is very unbecoming and those who do such things need locking up. It's okay to disagree, but resorting to assault and/or beating people up is not okay on any level.
It seems to be unofficially decriminalized to assault trannies. I have to fight or runaway. The cops will save me if I hold off the attackers long enough but they refuse to charge the perpetrator.

It seems to be unofficially decriminalized to assault trannies. I have to fight or runaway. The cops will save me if I hold off the attackers long enough but they refuse to charge the perpetrator.

Why do they refuse to charge the perpetrator? If you would file an assault charge, they would have to charge them I would think.

While it was filing domestiv ciolence claim. Liberals throwing huge shit fit. Ignores that it has been deported 6 times and has multiple criminal convictions, INCLUDING domestic violence

Undocumented transgender woman filing domestic violence claim arrested at El Paso courthouse by ICE, official says
Just a question. Is a "trans woman" currently calling itself a woman, or was it a woman who thinks it's now a man? This stuff is all very confusing.

I think it's a man who is now a woman, I think but I'm not sure it could be a woman who is now a man.

Why do they refuse to charge the perpetrator? If you would file an assault charge, they would have to charge them I would think.
In Australia you can only make a statement. the police decide whether to charge.

While it was filing domestiv ciolence claim. Liberals throwing huge shit fit. Ignores that it has been deported 6 times and has multiple criminal convictions, INCLUDING domestic violence

Undocumented transgender woman filing domestic violence claim arrested at El Paso courthouse by ICE, official says
Just a question. Is a "trans woman" currently calling itself a woman, or was it a woman who thinks it's now a man? This stuff is all very confusing.
Male to female.

If you went to the bother of turning yourself into a woman would you refer to yourself as a transgender man?

Often though the journalists will switch it because most media people loathe transgendered woman, believe it or not.

Forum List

Back