3 urine pregnancy tests ...

Time to make a little update :)

Everything's going fine. I'm 9 weeks 4 days along now. My symptoms have gotten crazy. I feel nauseous a lot and tired as hell ... I'm pretty much useless during the day and feel like I need multiple naps, which is not always possible, unfortunately. Today I didn't go to work because I started feeling dizzy every time I got up, not to mention the nausea and tiredness ... I read that this week is the worst HCG hormone-wise as the levels are at their highest. I really hope it's going to start getting better soon because I can't lead an active lifestyle like this.

But I'm as excited as ever :) On Monday I'm going to a doctor and maybe I'll get to see my baby again. I can't wait for the next ultrasound!

Yay!

لحمد لله :)

The two of you will be included in my supplications.

Thank you, that's sweet :)

Everything's going fine. I'm 9 weeks 4 days along now. My symptoms have gotten crazy. I feel nauseous a lot and tired as hell ... I'm pretty much useless during the day and feel like I need multiple naps, which is not always possible, unfortunately. Today I didn't go to work because I started feeling dizzy every time I got up, not to mention the nausea and tiredness ... I read that this week is the worst HCG hormone-wise as the levels are at their highest. I really hope it's going to start getting better soon because I can't lead an active lifestyle like this.

But I'm as excited as ever :) On Monday I'm going to a doctor and maybe I'll get to see my baby again. I can't wait for the next ultrasound!

Yay!

Sounds wonderfully normal to me!

I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear the answer is GOOD.

Yay!

From someone who has 20/20 hindsight...don't let them give you any shots, try not to get any ultrasounds unless they are needed, and when the baby is born, wait until he or she is at least three and then get the vaccines one at a time.

I'll be praying for you and your baby.

I would like to know more about the points you raised ... I have heard that of the ultrasound, but I never got an explanation why or how ...

Thanks for the well-wishes :)

Yay!

From someone who has 20/20 hindsight...don't let them give you any shots, try not to get any ultrasounds unless they are needed, and when the baby is born, wait until he or she is at least three and then get the vaccines one at a time.

I'll be praying for you and your baby.

I would like to know more about the points you raised ... I have heard that of the ultrasound, but I never got an explanation why or how ...

Thanks for the well-wishes :)

All I know is, why take chances? This is your baby and autism now affects 1 in 166 people. Drink filtered water too. Don't take any chances with your little one. I know you want him or her to be "normal", as do I. I'll be praying for you.

Congrats again, miss. Showing yet?

Thank you :) To answer your question: I look like I have the bloat on ... it's nothing obvious though ... I think I still have ways to go before I really do start to show. :) I hope it will be soon, I'm really looking forward to the bump!

Congrats again, miss. Showing yet?

Thank you :) To answer your question: I look like I have the bloat on ... it's nothing obvious though ... I think I still have ways to go before I really do start to show. :) I hope it will be soon, I'm really looking forward to the bump!

let us know when you first feel the little guy/girl move.....

Yeah and let the dad feel it too, it'll blow his friggin mind.

Saw my baby yesterday on a 12 week ultrasound - while doing the triple test screening. It looks like a baby!! I saw the face with the little nose and forehead that looks like mine :), saw the hands moving around, saw the body, little legs ... and the beating heart :) It was absolutely mind-blowingly magical!

My boyfriend was with me and he was so moved ... Oh, I can't wait to feel the little one move. I want to be reminded all the time that he/she is here. I'm so in love! :redface:

Btw, the test came out great - the lowest risk for down, etc. :clap2:

I lay here now daydreaming about holding my baby ...

Saw my baby yesterday on a 12 week ultrasound - while doing the triple test screening. It looks like a baby!! I saw the face with the little nose and forehead that looks like mine :), saw the hands moving around, saw the body, little legs ... and the beating heart :) It was absolutely mind-blowingly magical!

My boyfriend was with me and he was so moved ... Oh, I can't wait to feel the little one move. I want to be reminded all the time that he/she is here. I'm so in love! :redface:

Btw, the test came out great - the lowest risk for down, etc. :clap2:

I lay here now daydreaming about holding my baby ...

Congrats, Neser. You, your bf, and the little person are in my prayers.

I've been thinking about the three of you. It's such an exciting time! Yes, when you feel that little person move it's amazing, I never thought being punched and kicked would make me happy. ;)

Funny story, when I was about 7 1/2 months along with my little ones I had to sit for a long exam for my job. At that point the kiddos were incredibly active. I had to get up and move my seat in the middle of the test, the poor woman stuck sitting next to me was too distracted by watching them move around. When they were really wound up it looked a lot like I had a sack of kittens stuffed under my shirt. I was just so used to it at that point, it hadn't occurred to me that it would bother anyone. :lol:

So glad to hear everything is going well. Sending all kinds of good thoughts your way.

Once they get stirring around...

I used to take a set of headphones and put them on the wife's belly, then turn on the Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms. You will get a reaction.

So, I'm nearing the end of the second trimester, right now I'm at the end of the 25th week (25 weeks, 6 days) and I decided to catch y'all that care up :)

First of all, I'm expecting a girl and second of all - she likes to kick and move around a lot :) Some days more than others, of course ...

Everything has been going really well and I can't wait to reach the 3rd trimester, which will be in about two week's time ... Belly is showing, but is still not very big - I can't wait till I get the big ol' belly! Not so excited about stretchmarks though :) Hopefully I'll be one of the few lucky ones that don't get them ...

Anywho ... that's all for now folks. :razz:

Sounds excellent! :)

Cocoa butter or shea butter every morning and night. I did it and even with full term twins I got relatively few stretch marks. Well, considering. Can't expect miracles, my dear. ;) But it's totally worth it.

Great to hear you're all doing so well. :thup:

Sounds excellent! :)

Cocoa butter or shea butter every morning and night. I did it and even with full term twins I got relatively few stretch marks. Well, considering. Can't expect miracles, my dear. ;) But it's totally worth it.

Great to hear you're all doing so well. :thup:

Sure, you tell me that now, AFTER I got all these stretch marks. Where were you 26 years ago?

So, I'm nearing the end of the second trimester, right now I'm at the end of the 25th week (25 weeks, 6 days) and I decided to catch y'all that care up :)

First of all, I'm expecting a girl and second of all - she likes to kick and move around a lot :) Some days more than others, of course ...

Everything has been going really well and I can't wait to reach the 3rd trimester, which will be in about two week's time ... Belly is showing, but is still not very big - I can't wait till I get the big ol' belly! Not so excited about stretchmarks though :) Hopefully I'll be one of the few lucky ones that don't get them ...

I'm willing to bet that she will be as beautiful as you.

I'm willing to bet that she will be as beautiful as you.

:redface:

Forum List

Back