3 urine pregnancy tests ...

Neser Boha

upgrade your gray matter
Mar 4, 2009
Nordic Bayou
... say I'm pregnant. I found out during our vacation in the Czech Republic. I found out in a hotel in Prague. Had to immediately stop drinking ... shite :tongue: Now I'm really hopeful. Tomorrow, I will go to see the midwife. I guess a bloodtest will be in order and I hope to talk to a doctor about the symptoms I'm having. Wow. This doesn't feel even real. But I'm so psyched ... I also know that I shouldn't be getting my hopes up too high as it's too early in the pregnancy, but ... man, the 'estimated birth date' of my future child would be on my late great-grandma's birthday, plus it would be a kickass birthdate: 3.21.2011 :tongue: How can I not be happy as hell when that is what I've been dreaming of for almost a year now? :)

I'm all giddy and I need to share, so bear with me :redface:

Last edited:
Congrats! I hope everything goes oh-so-smoothly for you. My oldest was due on July 12 . . . she decided to wait until July 29 to be born.

... say I'm pregnant. I found out during our vacation in the Czech Republic. I found out in a hotel in Prague. Had to immediately stop drinking ... shite :tongue: Now I'm really hopeful. Tomorrow, I will go to see the midwife. I guess a bloodtest will be in order and I hope to talk to a doctor about the symptoms I'm having. Wow. This doesn't feel even real. But I'm so psyched ... I also know that I shouldn't be getting my hopes up too high as it's too early in the pregnancy, but ... man, the 'estimated birth date' of my future child would be on my late great-grandma's birthday, plus it would be a kickass birthdate: 3.21.2011 :tongue: How can I not be happy as hell when that is what I've been dreaming of for almost a year now? :)

I will pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a healthy child. Take care of yourself and let us know how things progress.

congratsfireworkscopyob2.jpg

congrats! big time good vibes sent your way!!!!!!

Got a first ultrasound picture :) Tiny little thingy - it's got a pulse!!! :)

I still remember the double blinky hearts on the monitor when I found out I was expecting twins. Amazing, isn't it? :)

Congrats on your good news. Take good care of that "Tiny Little Thingy".....it's your CHILD. :D

Forum List

Back