3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

You think you got an answer for everything, and this whether you are wrong or right. Keep entertaining yourself Joe, and keep patting yourself on the back while everyone is laughing when you come up with your whitey conspiracy theories constantly. The craziest thing is that you are white, but you make it a point to be racial about your own color... So if they come for you Joe, it is hoped that you have a big ole sign on your back saying "it wasn't me, it wasn't me"... ROTFLMBO

So thinking everyone should be treated the same is 'racial"? Really.

Here's the thing. Treating black people decently takes nothing away from me. Treating them worse takes an effort. But we never fail to make an effort in this country.

1. That killer should be executed.

a. Does Florida have the death penalty?
b. If it does, is it enforced? (Here in California, it is ignored by the Democratic governor.)

2. If the killer did not like ethnicity X, he should have just kept away from them as much as he could.

a. That is what most people do if they are wary of certain genders or ethnicities or religions or sexualities.

3, That is why it is super important to get a good education. Then one can get a well-paying job that kind of insulates one from groups that one is wary of.

4. I am guessing that the killer in Florida was poor.

So thinking everyone should be treated the same is 'racial"? Really.

Here's the thing. Treating black people decently takes nothing away from me. Treating them worse takes an effort. But we never fail to make an effort in this country.
Has nothing to do with treating black people any kind of way because of their skin color or the same with white's and other's for that matter, so here's the deal dufus - it's about "CHARACTER" Joe, it's about character. One day maybe you'll learn what Martin Luther King meant in that famous speech he wrote and spoke about so elegantly, maybe one day Joe, maybe one day.

Has nothing to do with treating black people any kind of way because of their skin color or the same with white's and other's for that matter, so here's the deal dufus - it's about "CHARACTER" Joe, it's about character. One day maybe you'll learn what Martin Luther King meant in that famous speech he wrote and spoke about so elegantly, maybe one day Joe, maybe one day.

Nope, it's about 55 years after King died, blacks still aren't equal in this country.

joe biden is about himself and his fantasy world. dude cant even read a watch or walk at all. the invalid in pretend office.

Forum List

Back