3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

Yup, we’re in a post racial world now.

3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville, Florida, officials say — CNN

Hopefully no white feeling are hurt.
3 whole people?

The KKK could never do what the Marxists have done in the inner cities with not only 100s of thousands of aborted black babies a year, but the murder and mayhem of the blacks killing blacks every weekend. 3 Whole people, and now you bitch?

Chicago saw one of its deadliest weekends of the year, with 12 people killed and another 45 wounded by gunfire, including at least five children 15 or younger. Nine of those killed were shot in a 12-hour span from Saturday night into early Sunday.

12 killed, 45 wounded in weekend Chicago shootings

chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2022/10/22/23417660/chicago-weekend-shooting

I searched for this story. I found nothing. Have we become numb to mass shooting or is it the fact that the victims are black? Why do we not care anymore?
Look everyone, a racial shooting we can all blame on DeSantis!

Now have they given Trump the death penalty yet?

A mass shooting at a Dollar General store? For heaven's sake how many people are at a Dollar General at one time? If you want to be a mass murderer step up to a Walmart or Costco.

I searched for this story. I found nothing. Have we become numb to mass shooting or is it the fact that the victims are black? Why do we not care anymore?
It’s the subject of the FOX News program I’m watching right now.

Forum List

Back