3 home invaders vs. homeowner with a gun....they refuse to stop attack....2 are dead....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
See, this homeowner was in danger because three monsters broke into his home. He warned them to stop....they refused.....deciding that they would bet their lives on wether or not he would shoot......unlike Wesley Snipes....they didn't bet on black....and they were ventilated...and then assumed room temp.

Home Invasion Homeowner 2 but one ran away Extrano s Alley a gun blog

Briefly quoting the WMC report linked above:

When Mitchell and Atkins confronted the homeowner, he warned them to stop coming towards him, but they refused. The homeowner then fired multiple shots at Mitchell and Atkins, hitting both of them.

According to Memphis Police Department, when officers arrived at the location, they found both Mitchell and Atkins lying unresponsive inside with gunshot wounds. When Memphis Fire Department made the scene, they pronounced both men dead.

Police say a third burglary suspect was also inside the home, but ran away during the shooting.

The streets of Memphis are measurably safer tonight, and the local underworld has an object lesson in the wages of crime.

So kudos to the unnamed gun owner for a job well done, in accordance with the Christian tradition of self defense.

So.....this is why banning guns is stupid.....you have 3 violent home invaders vs. one innocent victim....without the gun he would have face the 3 attackers empty handed....and considering the advanced on a man pointing a gun at them....who warned them off....no telling what would have happened to that law abiding citizen....

A gun in the hands of an innocent victim evens out even 3 to 1 odds.....in favor of the one........

But....the anit gunners want that to happen....they want the 3 attackers to decide what they want to do to the victim and for the victim to have no recourse...but to submit to their violence....right?

Were the home invaders armed?

Doesn't matter if they were. Once three thugs break down your door or climb through your window you have to assume that they are bold and dangerous and willing to commit other crimes. The moment someone breaks into my home I'm not going to politely ask them to show me their weapon. I'm going turn them into a sieve (double "0" buckshot).

Were the home invaders armed?

Doesn't matter. In a situation like that, multiple attackers against one, lethal force is warranted. Well, if the defender was a MMA world champion there might be an argument, but I doubt it.

What's interesting is that these three were so convinced that the armed man would not fire the gun.

Mike Brown's last words were "you're not going to shoot me."

Despite all actions to the contrary criminals remain convinced that they have intimidated their victims into paralysis.

No. No. No.....Al Sharpton and the left have informed us now that an unarmed person is not worthy or deserving of lethal force remember?

Unarmed people cannot kill you remember? So...this home owner must be indicted on murder charges!!!!!

#HomeInvaderLivesMatter

What's interesting is that these three were so convinced that the armed man would not fire the gun.

Mike Brown's last words were "you're not going to shoot me."

Despite all actions to the contrary criminals remain convinced that they have intimidated their victims into paralysis.

Yup. And the progs all claim that any homeowner with a gun is going to wet themselves and panic. Over and over that has proven to be a false meme.

No. No. No.....Al Sharpton and the left have informed us now that an unarmed person is not worthy or deserving of lethal force remember?

Unarmed people cannot kill you remember? So...this home owner must be indicted on murder charges!!!!!

#HomeInvaderLivesMatter

Sorry, but your attempt at satire really sucks.

See, this homeowner was in danger because three monsters broke into his home. He warned them to stop....they refused.....deciding that they would bet their lives on wether or not he would shoot......unlike Wesley Snipes....they didn't bet on black....and they were ventilated...and then assumed room temp.

When Mitchell and Atkins confronted the homeowner, he warned them to stop coming towards him, but they refused. The homeowner then fired multiple shots at Mitchell and Atkins, hitting both of them.

According to Memphis Police Department, when officers arrived at the location, they found both Mitchell and Atkins lying unresponsive inside with gunshot wounds. When Memphis Fire Department made the scene, they pronounced both men dead.

Police say a third burglary suspect was also inside the home, but ran away during the shooting.

The streets of Memphis are measurably safer tonight, and the local underworld has an object lesson in the wages of crime.

So kudos to the unnamed gun owner for a job well done, in accordance with the Christian tradition of self defense.

So.....this is why banning guns is stupid.....you have 3 violent home invaders vs. one innocent victim....without the gun he would have face the 3 attackers empty handed....and considering the advanced on a man pointing a gun at them....who warned them off....no telling what would have happened to that law abiding citizen....

A gun in the hands of an innocent victim evens out even 3 to 1 odds.....in favor of the one........

But....the anit gunners want that to happen....they want the 3 attackers to decide what they want to do to the victim and for the victim to have no recourse...but to submit to their violence....right?
The gun grabbers rationalize for the greater good. Armed home owner means two dead invaders and one traumatized invader. That's harm to three. If the homeowner was not armed three invaders would be okay and only the one homeowner dead. The greater good, the benefit to the most number of people is to disarm the homeowner.

The gun grabbers rationalize for the greater good. Armed home owner means two dead invaders and one traumatized invader. That's harm to three. If the homeowner was not armed three invaders would be okay and only the one homeowner dead. The greater good, the benefit to the most number of people is to disarm the homeowner.

True but not at all funny. I would not be in the least surprised if the Sharpton comment were true as well.

Weird I never met him. I bet those unarmed dead guys who broke into my house wished he had been there.

Forum List

Back