Experts doubt that NK was behind the Sony attack

As I posted yesterday, this doesn't have the fingerprint of a nation as backward as North Korea on it. I can think of five countries that have the motive and technical expertise to launch such an attack: Russia, China, the US, South Korea, and Japan. My money's on South Korea.

Doesn't N. Korea have one central dial-up line that 25 people have privy too?

F'in commie basthards did it...........we know'ed they did it..........

I doubt that NK government has the technology or the expertise to perform such a Hack, but they, or China, can certainly pay someone to get it done.

Really? If North Korea wanted to suppress The Interview, they would have been better of letting it die in American theaters, instead of veiled hacking attacks. I have no doubt that petty little prick kim il Jung attacked sony because he is such a little prick.

Last edited:
Really? If North Korea wanted to suppress The Interview, they would have been better of letting it die in American theaters, instead of veiled hacking attacks.

Exactly, rather than let is fade away, they have flashed a thousand points of light on a second rate comedy.

Sony did it.
They knew it was crap, so they invented a reason for idiots to watch it.

Idiots went to the cinemas this weekend, wasting their money and a couple of hours of their lives, just to prove a political point that wasn't there in the first place.

You've been conned.

Who cares who did it. It was such titillating Christmas drama.

Dillo, you have not lost your knack for stating things succintly!

Thanks bro but I'm really just lazy. Foreign countries being pissed at movies seems a bit trite doesn't it ? I actually know people who went to it just to be "patriotic" LMAO.

Yes. And to do that, as a show of 'patriotism', just shows how far we have fallen related to true exceptionalism. It is very, very sad........

Assassinating kim il jung or John F. Kennedy shouldn't be subject to comedy. Political assassination shouldn't be a topic of humor. Really. I kinda get that. Do YOU?

Who cares who did it. It was such titillating Christmas drama.

Dillo, you have not lost your knack for stating things succintly!

Thanks bro but I'm really just lazy. Foreign countries being pissed at movies seems a bit trite doesn't it ? I actually know people who went to it just to be "patriotic" LMAO.

Yes. And to do that, as a show of 'patriotism', just shows how far we have fallen related to true exceptionalism. It is very, very sad........
yup

very very small. I guess it was a break from all the racist/protest bullshit..

Assassinating kim il jung or John F. Kennedy shouldn't be subject to comedy. Political assassination shouldn't be a topic of humor. Really. I kinda get that. Do YOU?

Yeah.......I get it, have to admit it, dislike doin' it when it comes to K.J. Um; seriously!. Wouldn't have got it when younger and dumber. Know what you are saying.

As I posted yesterday, this doesn't have the fingerprint of a nation as backward as North Korea on it. I can think of five countries that have the motive and technical expertise to launch such an attack: Russia, China, the US, South Korea, and Japan. My money's on South Korea.

So the Russians helped them. Still - it was a real attack and SONY lost millions over it. Not to mention the damage to their reputation that has been done as a result.

I buy the story that NK was kinda (Lol) behind this. Apparently NK maintains a hacking-monitoring facility over the border within our Chinese friends' territory in case their decrepit telecoms get switched off, as has been the case over the last week.
Of course, as stated previously, astute observers realise that NK is a Chinese and-or Russian funded puppet state(absolute monarchy) provided with whatever it needs when it is required to be the fall guy when China or Russia are up to no good and want their ungoodness to be swept under the carpet. (Remember the Stuxnet virus was discovered by Kaspersky labs, a Russian company)
America does kinda exactly the same when it is pretending not to be being used by Israel. A bit like the... eh... Stuxnet virus case. Doh.

Ok. China and Russia is up to their internet nipples stealing crap. I don't know stuxnet, BUT that few days with Sony and Microsoft, I see what's happening.

Forum List

Back