3% extra tax for health insurance

A 3% flat tax is what my health insurance costs and then everyone is covered.
Would you have accepted that deal? A 3% flat tax increase on income and then you dont have to think about health insurance.

This is the deal I have through taxes: a 3% flat tax covers HC for everyone

If you earn 0 you pay 0
If you earn 10.000$ you’ve to pay 300$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 50.000$ you’ve to pay 1500$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 100.000$ you’ve to pay 3000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 1.000.000$ you’ve to pay:30.000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn.100.000.000$ you’ve to pay:3.000.000$ for HI pr year.(3 million $ year).

Would this deal been good for you?

Liberals hate flat taxes, they think the rich are getting away with something.

aside from that

our government fucks up the medical that they are running now, so why would anyone want them to run it for everyone?

The excessive medical expenses, not mismanagement, were the cause of the bankruptcy.
Your own sites did not support your conclusion.

You babble about coincidence, contribution, and causation, and have no idea what you mean.

What you are doing is victimizing the victims. Ass Clown.

You make no more sense the bigrebnc's babbling in the other threads.

So you say. Drawing a conclusion without evidence or logic. How, again, do medical expenses CAUSE bk when they are in nearly every case one of many debts that cannot be paid? Fucking moron.

Victimizing the victim? By examining the data with an open and critical mind? Instead of regurgitating the way others with an agenda have interpreted them? Any time, for any reason, someone ends up with more debt than they can handle-they have mismanaged their finances. I don't mean that pejoratively, asshole. Financial mismanagement is typically not intentional. I am finished with you. You demand demand demand studies you deny were provided, and arguments backed up with evidence. Which I provided. And you are too cowardly and too lazy to do the same. You are a prime example of a lazy intellectual hypocrite. You can chase BigReb around He's more your speed.

Forum List

Back