3% extra tax for health insurance

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
A 3% flat tax is what my health insurance costs and then everyone is covered.
Would you have accepted that deal? A 3% flat tax increase on income and then you dont have to think about health insurance.

This is the deal I have through taxes: a 3% flat tax covers HC for everyone

If you earn 0 you pay 0
If you earn 10.000$ you’ve to pay 300$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 50.000$ you’ve to pay 1500$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 100.000$ you’ve to pay 3000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 1.000.000$ you’ve to pay:30.000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn.100.000.000$ you’ve to pay:3.000.000$ for HI pr year.(3 million $ year).

Would this deal been good for you?

Would you have accepted that deal? A 3% flat tax increase on income and then you dont have to think about health insurance.

If you earn 0 you pay 0
If you earn.100.000.000$ you’ve to pay:3.000.000$ for HI pr year.(3 million $ year).

No, it would not. America continues to be the innovator in healthcare and where the rich come to get their surgery, drugs and other procedures. That is because we have maintained a modicum of free markets/profit potential in the space. Other countries, including yours, benefit greatly from our innovation, which will grind to a screeching halt once government takes over healthcare in the states.

Healthcare insurance costs are reflected in the costs of healthcare itself, rising in part because government planners force insurance carriers to cover everything under the sun...INCLUDING pre-existing conditions! What next, call an insurance company for coverage AFTER your house has burned down? Ridiculous.

I've seen socialized healthcare when I lived in England. If you need a flu shot and don't care to pay for your services directly, it's great. If you need urgent medical care, be prepared to wait...a very long time.

You keep your centrally planned economy while benefiting from the inventions of a free people.

No, it would not. America continues to be the innovator in healthcare and where the rich come to get their surgery, drugs and other procedures. That is because we have maintained a modicum of free markets/profit potential in the space. Other countries, including yours, benefit greatly from our innovation, which will grind to a screeching halt once government takes over healthcare in the states.
Is that why Germany was the first country to cue aids and diabetes in two different people?Or why Spain had the first face transplant, or the first non invasive treatment for carpal tunnel?
I hear all the time how innovative America is in health care yet there is no evidence that it is. So plz come back when you can do something other then spew out bullshit talking points that have no basis in reality
furthermore 55% of new drugs are developed by the American government that is some really weird definition of the private sector you've got
Healthcare insurance costs are reflected in the costs of healthcare itself, rising in part because government planners force insurance carriers to cover everything under the sun...INCLUDING pre-existing conditions! What next, call an insurance company for coverage AFTER your house has burned down? Ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is that you think having a health care system that actuall treats sick people is ridiculous
I've seen socialized healthcare when I lived in England. If you need a flu shot and don't care to pay for your services directly, it's great. If you need urgent medical care, be prepared to wait...a very long time.
Less then waiting in America. So i repeat come back when you can post something other then debunked talking points

How you can compare the USA with the homogeneous, all white Scandinavia countries with a population of Texas and the size of Alaska?

How you can compare the USA with the homogeneous, all white Scandinavia countries with a population of Texas and the size of Alaska?

Its easier to compare its called looking at the data. Tohugh if you’re a republican looking at data is hard because it proives you wrong

Its easier to compare its called looking at the data. Tohugh if you’re a republican looking at data is hard because it proives you wrong

It English not your first language? I don't speak Jackass so we may have a language barrier.

Find a grown up to read my post to you because population, ethnicity and land area are all "data"

It English not your first language? I don't speak Jackass so we may have a language barrier.

Find a grown up to read my post to you because population, ethnicity and land area are all "data"

Notice you fail to even post a post that contains an intelligent thought. I do not wonder why that is
The problem here is that you refuse to do comparisons because they prove you wrong. So why are you so intent on being wrong and ignorant? You need help go get it
Also come back when your argument isn’t “Europe, Canada Japan, Korea,and Australia” are all to similar so that is why we have shitty health care in America. I mean where do you get this shit logic do you evne bother thinking?

Notice you fail to even post a post that contains an intelligent thought. I do not wonder why that is
The problem here is that you refuse to do comparisons because they prove you wrong. So why are you so intent on being wrong and ignorant? You need help go get it
Also come back when your argument isn’t “Europe, Canada Japan, Korea,and Australia” are all to similar so that is why we have shitty health care in America. I mean where do you get this shit logic do you evne bother thinking?

Hey you fucking bonehead, can you tell us exactly what Scandinavia is?

If you earn 0 you pay 0

The wealthy would be footing most of the bill,so ya it would work great for many.

Health care in America is outstanding.

If you earn 0 you pay 0

Itd be a shitty deal for me and my wife. our insurance costs us less, and gives us great coverage.

Now, along those same lines, how can someone argue that the US has more medical advances, when they are comparing the US to a nation with the population of Texas and the size of Alaska?

Based on your line of thinking, we should be comparing Texas wit Scandinavia for the comparison to be fair, right? Well, Scananavia wins hands down.

( by the way Scandinavia is Denmark, Sweden and Norway. )

If you earn 0 you pay 0

Itd be a shitty deal for me and my wife. our insurance costs us less, and gives us great coverage.
Are you comfortable with big banks and insurance companies having a straw in your wallet making huge profits on yourt health insurance?

Well according to you its all of Europe canada and Japan... though like always what you say is stupid

If you earn 0 you pay 0

Are you comfortable with big banks and insurance companies having a straw in your wallet making huge profits on yourt health insurance?

Not sure why you brought up banking, but health insurance companies run among the lowest profit margins of any industry. Apple, Coke, etc run HUGE profit margins by comparison. And yes, I would much rather do business with entities that must face the consequences of a free people choosing to spend their own money (or not) in a free market.

Now, along those same lines, how can someone argue that the US has more medical advances, when they are comparing the US to a nation with the population of Texas and the size of Alaska?

Based on your line of thinking, we should be comparing Texas wit Scandinavia for the comparison to be fair, right? Well, Scananavia wins hands down.

Here's my answer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]

Too fucking bad that Scandinavia is an outlier compared to the USA

Well according to you its all of Europe canada and Japan... though like always what you say is stupid

What?

Are you retarded?

Serious question.

Are you a fucking moron?

I have to assume that you're a Complete fucking idiot because you think Scandinavia is Europe and Japan

I found the data. When you adjust for population countries with socialized medicine produce the same amount of medical breakthroughs as America
The Most Innovative Countries In Biology And Medicine - Forbes
another right wing myth goes down in flames

Here's my answer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]

Too fucking bad that Scandinavia is an outlier compared to the USA

America is actually the only outlier the only country that has shitty health care desptie paying more then double

Health care in America is outstanding.
http://assets.opencrs.com/rpts/RL34175_20070917.pdf
OECD Health Data 2011 - Frequently Requested Data
==Academic standards show America has worse healthcare then other countries.
USA compared to government health care. (all statistics are per capita).
Where America is worse.
1) America has 50% more Medical errors.
2) America is worst in preventable deaths. If America was like government health care 200,000 people would be saved a year.
3) America has 2 million more medical bankruptcies compared to 0.
4) America has 26% less doctors.
5) America has 4% less nurses.
6) America has 46% less hospital beds.
7) America saw half the life expectancy change than countries who changed to government health care.
8) Infant mortality rates are 17% higher in America.
9) America has 100% less Psychiatric care beds.
10) America has 20% less people who go to hospitals.
11) America has 26% more years of life lost due to medical reasons.
12) America has 40% more Respiratory deaths
13) US Tuberculosis treatment success is 10% less
14) 50% more infant deaths
15) 30% more asthma deaths
16) 40% more years lost due to medical conditions
17) 100% more diabetes deaths
15) 50% more deaths by children taken to a hospital for a medical reason

that is not astounding that is pathedic

Forum List

Back