3 Democrats Walk Out Of U.S. House Of Representatives Session During Moment Of Silence For Orlando

The problem is those on the left wanting to have a discussion define it as the other side sitting down, shutting up, and doing what the left wants done.

No, thats just the excuse you use to avoid discussing guns. You have a ton of them and all of them involve you blaming someone else for not being willing to listen....Such as you know what the other side wants and it includes you being a victim somehow soooooo....

If you don't think someone should have guns, have the guts to take them yourself. Bet you don't have the guts. You have the mouth that you run, though.

See? This is what every discussion boils down to. You being the victim of the left and something about balls and guts.

It boils down to cowardly pussies like you saying people shouldn't own guns yet being unwilling to do anything personally about it.

See? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDNT OWN GUNS!

But in your gun happy keyboard warrior mind you dont care what my opinion is because YOU'LL Supply it for me so you can argue with your self goof ball.

Every response is you crying about being a victim of liberals and at the same time calling them pussies. You...getting bullied by pussies. I approve this message
We all knew that Obama was setting up these conditions so he could take them from us. We've been telling you assholes for years that eventually that's the endgame. It's what Fast & Furious was about. He's hoping for more and more attacks. You can tell by the way he talks about this issue like he's falling asleep.

Yes, you've been telling us for years and every year you're wrong.....And every year you say it again. Obama is about to leave office and you're still telling people the same shit you said 7 years ago.

You'd think that being wrong for 7 years in a row was in indication of how stupid you are.
I've been right all along. Obama is setting up the conditions he feels that will take away our right to bear arms. It doesn't have to happen on his watch. It may take 20 years or it just may take 2. He doesn't care how long it takes.

BTW, he wants to take away your ability to heat and cool our homes with fossil-fuels. He wants to take away our HVAC systems. He wants to take away our cars. Funny thing, he won't suffer from any of his policies because he's gonna be living it up in mansions and walled compounds staffed by armed guards while enjoying the fruits of our labors.

I agree with them. The utter hypocrisy of one more moment of silence while we bow our heads in fake piety is beyond disgusting today. Twenty kids killed at Sandy Hook wasn't enough to shake up this nation. Instead every right wing nut ran out to buy a gun. I'm sure AR15s, or whatever the murder weapon of choice was for this sicko, will be flying off the shelves, all the while the patriots will wrap themselves in the flag and the 2nd amendment. The founders of this country never envisioned an automatic weapon. Guns kill people and automatic weapons kill more faster.

The problem is those on the left wanting to have a discussion define it as the other side sitting down, shutting up, and doing what the left wants done.

No, thats just the excuse you use to avoid discussing guns. You have a ton of them and all of them involve you blaming someone else for not being willing to listen....Such as you know what the other side wants and it includes you being a victim somehow soooooo....

If you don't think someone should have guns, have the guts to take them yourself. Bet you don't have the guts. You have the mouth that you run, though.

See? This is what every discussion boils down to. You being the victim of the left and something about balls and guts.

It boils down to cowardly pussies like you saying people shouldn't own guns yet being unwilling to do anything personally about it.

See? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDNT OWN GUNS!

But in your gun happy keyboard warrior mind you dont care what my opinion is because YOU'LL Supply it for me so you can argue with your self goof ball.

Every response is you crying about being a victim of liberals and at the same time calling them pussies. You...getting bullied by pussies. I approve this message

You believe that laws should be put in place that limits people from owning guns based on criteria you support.

Yes, and If limiting some wackoo from owning a gun is a crime, I'm guilty. If thats your only complaint and you think nut jobs should get guns lets hear your fucking point bruh. But you cant disagree with what I said because I'm right, your only recourse is to whine about me.

You support laws that won't do what you claim they will do and the only ones that have to deal with it are those that wouldn't ever do what the laws you support are designed to stop.

Pray tell faggot, what laws do I support and what claims do I make those laws will accomplish? Because not ONE FUCKING TIME did you ask me and not ONE FUCKING TIME did I say what laws I support. So, Vicky the Victim and Strawman Engineer, what the fuck are you talking about?

You dont know, because making up positions FOR ME is all you can do. Whats your position? Crazy fuckers SHOULD be able to get guns?

Do you support background checks?

FINALLY A FUCKING QUESTION!!!!

Yes I do support background checks. DO YOU?
We already have background checks. Go and try buying a gun today and that stupid thought will be answered.

I agree with them. The utter hypocrisy of one more moment of silence while we bow our heads in fake piety is beyond disgusting today. Twenty kids killed at Sandy Hook wasn't enough to shake up this nation. Instead every right wing nut ran out to buy a gun. I'm sure AR15s, or whatever the murder weapon of choice was for this sicko, will be flying off the shelves, all the while the patriots will wrap themselves in the flag and the 2nd amendment. The founders of this country never envisioned an automatic weapon. Guns kill people and automatic weapons kill more faster.
That is a disgusting attitude. Guns cannot kill people. Hateful people kill people.
You have to be a total retard to think that the violence will end by taking away one tool of killers. They still have more to choose from in their toolbox

[
"Feel good laws" ???

Congress has done nothing. They refuse to even discuss it
Just wait for the next massacre and offer up a moment of silence

Congress won't make laws abridging the rights of the people in defiance of the Bill of Rights?

That must give you democrats the vapors.

A background check is not going to deprive you of your rights, neither is denying sales to the mentally unstable or on the terrorist watch list

I've been right all along. Obama is setting up the conditions he feels that will take away our right to bear arms. It doesn't have to happen on his watch. It may take 20 years or it just may take 2. He doesn't care how long it takes.
And then there are the paranoiacs. They'd like to get together and hold a meeting but they won't tell anyone when or where...

>>an eruption of protest from Democratic representatives critical of Congress’s inability to pass — or on Monday even consider — gun control legislation that has been proposed in the wake of an American mass shooting epidemic<<

Democrats Shout Down Speaker Ryan and Protest Moment of Silence to Demand More Gun Control [VIDEO] | RedState

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. This was not the time to push their agenda. Acting like the anti Trump protesters they represent.
Liberals don't care about dead Americans.
Liberals don't care about Islamic Extremists
Liberals care about Disarming the American citizens who they have proven they can not / will not protect.

Could I interest you in a nice moment of silence?
Almost as good as having your child back

Have you even looked at their faulty legislative proposal? ?
>>an eruption of protest from Democratic representatives critical of Congress’s inability to pass — or on Monday even consider — gun control legislation that has been proposed in the wake of an American mass shooting epidemic<<

Democrats Shout Down Speaker Ryan and Protest Moment of Silence to Demand More Gun Control [VIDEO] | RedState

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. This was not the time to push their agenda. Acting like the anti Trump protesters they represent.
Liberals care about Disarming the American citizens who they have proven they can not / will not protect.

Could I interest you in a nice moment of silence?
Almost as good as having your child back
It is a sign of respect - liberals gave none. DEMONSTRATED! PATHETIC!

Of course they do.

Without dead Americans, what would democrats use for a dance floor?

Radical Islam is the closest and dearest friend of the left.

Obviously. You don't let the slaves have weapons.. :neutral:

Have you even looked at their faulty legislative proposal? ?

The walk out was not about the moment of silence, but about a gun control bill

This is what happens when a person is controlled by their ideology.

They didn't have to do this, not at that time. Pretty nasty.
When would be better?
AFTER the moment of silence.

This is like asking when is it a good time to discuss gun control. There isnt. You just want it to be any other time than when someone brings it up.

You don't want to discuss gun control.

Yes, they have been trying to have that discussion for years. Whether you think its "real" or not has no bearing on anything

There is nothing further to discuss. Consider the history of gun control over the last thirty years. The gun control side has lost miserably, and there is no going back.

Gun owners do not trust you, and will not comply with your nonsense.

A background check is not going to deprive you of your rights,

So, a background check before you speak in public? A background check before a warrant is needed to break in your door?

You anti-liberty types have some fucked up views.

neither is denying sales to the mentally unstable or on the terrorist watch list

How does one get on the "terrorist watch list, " Comrade? Is it the same process as being selected for an audit by Obama's IRS?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back