3 Charged in Deadly NYC Cab Confrontation, 2 Teen Girls Still Sought

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Very sad, hopefully the DA doesn't give the perps a medal for being great citizens.

Cab driver Kutin Gyimah chased the group that tried to skip out on their fare. They turned on him, cops said. He fell and hit his head on cement and later died. He was 52​

The primary person wanted in the Queens confrontation that led to a cab driver's death is in custody, as is another suspect, two senior law enforcement officials said Thursday, but police are sharing video of a number of others they want to bring in as well.

The victim, Kutin Gyimah, was dropping off five passengers near Arverne Project and Beach 54 Street in the Rockaways just before 6:30 a.m. Saturday, when the passengers tried to skip out on the fare, authorities said.

Gyimah chased them down, which is when police said the group ganged up and attacked him, causing him to fall and hit his head on cement. The 52-year-old was taken to St. John's Hospital, where he later died.

The cab driver who was killed was a black guy from Ghana.

This case will be swept under the rug in a few days, I wonder how much of a federal case it would be if rowdy urban Honky teens were the ones who had killed him?

I wonder how much of a federal case it would be if rowdy urban Honky teens were the ones who had killed him?
The crazy thing is, despite being a nation of 330,000,000 people, i have yet to see that scenario play out. Has ANYONE here seen a group of whites beating an old man or old woman to death? Please, share the video if anything like that has ever happened.

40 years ago when I was a kid this would have been utterly shocking news. Now it's just another day.

We need to expel the savages from our society.

Forum List

Back