3,000 + Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition

in case you haven't heard, GW ain't running for president. so no matter what he isn't representing you any more is he?

and your precious obama is an accomplice in that 700 billion dollar robbery isn't he?

and this thread isn't about GW its about Ayres apologists who seem to think a bomb throwing cowardly piece of dog shit is somehow worthy of praise from the man who is running for president.

The guy should be tied to a chair with a fucking malatov cocktail shoved up his ass.

By the way. Are you also suggesting that Bush was the real leader/decision maker for the last 8 years?

Figure head. Nothing more, nothing less. And McCain is the new head on the doll.

i don't care if Ayres and i actually agreed on anything. the very fact that this asshole tried to kill people with bombs would have me beating the shit out of him if I was there. There is no excuse for what he did

But it was their ultimate goal. and bombs set by the WG are responsible for blinding a cop but that's OK right? and you don't build an anti personnel bomb with the intentions of setting it off at a dance if you aren't trying to kill anyone. the fact that that particular bomb went off prematurely does not erase its intent.

Don't call me when you realize there's cyanide in it.

None of this rant has anything to do about the apologists for that piece of shit Ayres. and the my candidate is better than your candidate stuff is a little late as it doesn't really matter now does it?

They went out of their way to make sure no one died.

You ever protest before? I bet no.

And, I called you a little Eichmann. That means you are complacent when your government wrongs it's people or other people around the world.

But you seem to think the only wrong this government can do is tax your fat ass.

i Feel The Same About Your Leader. Go Figure. The Point Was That You Can't Consider Obama Your Leader Because Of Bullshit Stories Like Ayers And Wright. Even John Mccain Tomorrow Will Admit Those Stories Were Bullshit Retard.

It Was Soooo Easy For Bush To Lie You Into War.

Hey Asshole, I've Always Been Against The War

I Never Voted For Gw

you Think Your Taxes Are Going To Go Up? Dude, Do You Know What The Gop Cost You? Inflation, 401k, Gas Prices, Your Home Value, Wages???

John Mccain Is The Gop, So Is Bush. Time To Go, Bye Bye.

Again You Fucking Moron This Thread Is About Ayres Apologists Like You Who Seem To Think He's Some Kind Of A Fucking Folk Hero

so You Really Do Love The Government!! I Thought You Republicans Think The Government Is The Enemy? You Want To Drown It In A Bathtub I Thought?

I Am Not A Fucking Repudlican Are You Fucking Deaf?

last Week You Agreed With The Alaska Independence Party Because It Suited Your Needs And Today You Seem To Want To Defend The Government To The Death.

I Said If A Few Well Reasoned People Thought About Seceding To Actually Start A Society That Lived By The Constitution That I Might Attend A Few Meetings I Never Said I Agreed With The Aip.

is The Government The Enemy Or Not? Mccain Says It Is. Maybe He Should't Envoke Rage Like That?

When Did I Ever Say The Government Was The Enemy?

I Said And Have Been Saying That The Fucking Government Is Too Fucking Big And Too Fucking Intrusive

Why Don't You Have A Seat On Your Buddy Billy's Lap While I Press The Button

$boom1.jpg

they Went Out Of Their Way To Make Sure No One Died.

You Ever Protest Before? I Bet No.

And, I Called You A Little Eichmann. That Means You Are Complacent When Your Government Wrongs It's People Or Other People Around The World.

But You Seem To Think The Only Wrong This Government Can Do Is Tax Your Fat Ass.

That's Why The Bomb That Luckily Killed A Few Of Ayres Buddies Was Packed With Shrapnel And Destined To Be Set Off At A Dance. You Call That Actively Trying Not To Kill Anyone?

and no I never protested because i was too fucking busy taking care of my family and paying my fucking bills to stand around with a bunch of people who do nothing but hold up placards and sing fucking kumbaya. I protest with my vote and if i was going to do more I certainly wouldn't set off a fucking bomb.

Unless it was shoved up Bill Ayres's ass and if you sat on his lap , I'd call it a bonus.

$boom1.jpg

BOOM
Bye Bye Billy
Bye Bye BoBo

Last edited:
That's Why The Bomb That Luckily Killed A Few Of Ayres Buddies Was Packed With Shrapnel And Destined To Be Set Off At A Dance. You Call That Actively Trying Not To Kill Anyone?

and no I never protested because i was too fucking busy taking care of my family and paying my fucking bills to stand around with a bunch of people who do nothing but hold up placards and sing fucking kumbaya. I protest with my vote and if i was going to do more I certainly wouldn't set off a fucking bomb.

Unless it was shoved up Bill Ayres's ass and if you sat on his lap , I'd call it a bonus.

Apparently you never went to college during wartime. I went during the first Iraq war, and we sort of knew that was bullshit too.

Turns out Bush 1 told Saddam that we don't get involved in Arab on Arab conflicts, sort of giving him the go ahead to invade Kuwait.

But what the fuck do i know? I'm going on hearsay, just like you are with Ayers.

We all know what he did was fucked up. But that was a long time ago and in America, you get a second chance.

You'll let him watch dishes in a diner but you won't let him teach? What other jobs can ex con's not have?

And he wasn't even convicted, no?

So I bet if you dig into any politicians past, you can find an Ayers of some sort in their midst.

Abramoff & Libby will probably have great careers someday soon. Bush 1 said what Libby did was treasonist. Bush pardoned him.

And I totally understand Wright saying God Damn America. Just read a history book to know we, along with England, ran over the rest of the world just like the Romans, Turks and whoever else was a superpower before us.

And like China will do when they are the one superpower.

PS. Bush made China more powerful by taking their loans to pay for Iraq. They own us now.

I know, so did Clinton.

We could do this all day.

I've been arguing with guys like you for so long, I know exactly how the argument goes. :lol:

Not surprised. Academics for the most part are liberals. A lot of them are radicals like Ayers. Scarey how these institutions have so much power over our children. I may have to keep them out of college too.

Apparently you never went to college during wartime. I went during the first Iraq war, and we sort of knew that was bullshit too.

When i was in college i was working full time third shift to pay for school and on weekends i did 2 back to back 16 hour shifts so no I didn't have time to protest.

Turns out Bush 1 told Saddam that we don't get involved in Arab on Arab conflicts, sort of giving him the go ahead to invade Kuwait.

what ayres did has absofuckinglutley nothing to do with Bush

But what the fuck do i know? I'm going on hearsay, just like you are with Ayers.

We all know what he did was fucked up. But that was a long time ago and in America, you get a second chance.

you obviously don't know shit. you want a guy who has it in his twisted mind that it's OK to set bombs teaching kids? Why not let a pedophile babysit fort you then?

You'll let him watch dishes in a diner but you won't let him teach? What other jobs can ex con's not have?

Washing dishes is too fucking good for Ayres he should be forced to sweep fucking mine fields in Vietnam since he likes to play with bombs so much.

And he wasn't even convicted, no?

He got off on a technicality and he admits it. He should be being ass raped in prison right now and he knows it. he got lucky.

So I bet if you dig into any politicians past, you can find an Ayers of some sort in their midst.

Yes and if you do find a skeleton like Ayres in a pols closet, you don't fucking vote for them!

Abramoff & Libby will probably have great careers someday soon. Bush 1 said what Libby did was treasonist. Bush pardoned him.

i didn't vote for Bush Sr either but surely bomb throwing terrorists those people were not.

And I totally understand Wright saying God Damn America. Just read a history book to know we, along with England, ran over the rest of the world just like the Romans, Turks and whoever else was a superpower before us.

and what? we live our lives apologizing. Go live in a hut in Africa if you are so ashamed of the US. You easily forget all the good that Americans have done.

And like China will do when they are the one superpower.

PS. Bush made China more powerful by taking their loans to pay for Iraq. They own us now.

not about Bush. Again.

I know, so did Clinton.

We could do this all day.

I've been arguing with guys like you for so long, I know exactly how the argument goes. :lol:

You BOBO are the one mentioning everyone under the sun to try and justify what Ayres did not me. i have stuck to the topic. And..

hearsay
the NYT is hearsay? A bomber friend of Ayres own words is hearsay?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/nyregion/14about.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

n February 1970, Ms. Wilkerson was ordered to go to New York, reuniting her with Terry Robbins, a leader of the group with whom she had defied the antimonogamy policy. They set about building pipe bombs, with Fort Dix the main target. She persuaded her father to let her stay in the town house on 11th Street while he was away, saying she had the flu. He reluctantly agreed. The rest of the group moved in.

the dance at fort Dix was the target it is not hearsay it has been admitted by Ayres cronies who did not get killed, unfortunately.

you cannot say this piece of shit was not trying to kill anyone. he was but his piece of shit friends were too fucking careless and thankfully blew themselves up first.

no one seems to deny this but you.

Educators signed a petition praising William Ayers as an education reformer whose ties to the domestic terrorist group Weather Underground are just "history."

More than 3,200 supporters -- most of them educators -- have signed a petition protesting what they say is the "demonization of Professor William Ayers," asserting that his violent actions as the co-founder of the Weather Underground were just "history."

"It's true that Professor Ayers participated passionately in the civil rights and antiwar movements of the 1960s, as did hundreds of thousands of Americans. His participation in political activity 40 years ago is history; what is most relevant now is his continued engagement in progressive causes, and his exemplary contribution -- including publishing 16 books -- to the field of education," it reads.

Ayers helped found the radical anti-war Weather Underground in the late Sixties. The group claimed responsibility for bombing the Pentagon, U.S. Capitol and a New York Supreme Court justice's home. Three of its members were killed when bombs intended for the U.S. Army base at Fort Dix, N.J., and Columbia University exploded in a New York City townhouse in 1969.

More Than 3,000 Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition - FOXNews.com Elections

The way I hear it, the Weather Underground called in their bomb threats to make sure no one was in the building when their bombs went off. Only members of the Weather Underground were killed making their bombs.

Not that I approve, but what do you do when the top 1% starts a war and sends thousands of American kids to die for a bullshit war? Or what do you do when the government sicks attack dogs and riot police on you for piecefully protesting? And what do you expect when our government is abusing it's power and possibly stealing elections?

First, of all, the actions he took did nothing except delay changes that were going to happen in time, just as they have. Two wrongs don't make a right, and so on. His actions were were no better than those he protested against. Secondly, it was not a bullshit war until we pulled out almost immediately after we defeated the N. Vietnam army. When we did we allowed just what we knew would happen and millions suffered as a result, including the victims of the Khmer Rouge

Secondly, it was not a bullshit war until we pulled out almost immediately after we defeated the N. Vietnam army. When we did we allowed just what we knew would happen and millions suffered as a result, including the victims of the Khmer Rouge
As a Vietnam Era Vet, I must tell you that you are full of "shit"!!!

When did we defeat the NVA??

The war was based on a "lie" (Gulf of Tonkin) incident.

Now look at Vietnam today.

What a disaster it has turned out to be.................NOT!!! :lol:

Yes, no more bullshit Administrations like bush & nixon launching bullshit wars. Isn't that was Ayers was all about?

You are a little eichmann.

Little Eichmanns is a phrase coined by anarcho-primitivist John Zerzan[1] to describe the complicity of those who participate in destructive and immoral systems in a way that, although on an individual scale may seem indirect, when taken collectively have an effect comparable to Nazi official Adolf Eichmann's role in The Holocaust. Zerzan used the phrase in his essay Whose Unabomber? in 1995.
Your deflection now has a tangent.

When i was in college i was working full time third shift to pay for school and on weekends i did 2 back to back 16 hour shifts so no I didn't have time to protest.

what ayres did has absofuckinglutley nothing to do with Bush

you obviously don't know shit. you want a guy who has it in his twisted mind that it's OK to set bombs teaching kids? Why not let a pedophile babysit fort you then?

Washing dishes is too fucking good for Ayres he should be forced to sweep fucking mine fields in Vietnam since he likes to play with bombs so much.

He got off on a technicality and he admits it. He should be being ass raped in prison right now and he knows it. he got lucky.

Yes and if you do find a skeleton like Ayres in a pols closet, you don't fucking vote for them!

i didn't vote for Bush Sr either but surely bomb throwing terrorists those people were not.

and what? we live our lives apologizing. Go live in a hut in Africa if you are so ashamed of the US. You easily forget all the good that Americans have done.

not about Bush. Again.

You BOBO are the one mentioning everyone under the sun to try and justify what Ayres did not me. i have stuck to the topic. And..

hearsay
the NYT is hearsay? A bomber friend of Ayres own words is hearsay?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/nyregion/14about.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

n February 1970, Ms. Wilkerson was ordered to go to New York, reuniting her with Terry Robbins, a leader of the group with whom she had defied the antimonogamy policy. They set about building pipe bombs, with Fort Dix the main target. She persuaded her father to let her stay in the town house on 11th Street while he was away, saying she had the flu. He reluctantly agreed. The rest of the group moved in.

the dance at fort Dix was the target it is not hearsay it has been admitted by Ayres cronies who did not get killed, unfortunately.

you cannot say this piece of shit was not trying to kill anyone. he was but his piece of shit friends were too fucking careless and thankfully blew themselves up first.

no one seems to deny this but you.

I don't know all the facts. Too bad you were lousy at getting the American people to care.

Apparently, we don't follow the guilt by association thing you are trying to get us to follow.

If we did, then we would hang Bush and therefore McCain too!

People who live in glass houses baby!!!

I don't know all the facts. Too bad you were lousy at getting the American people to care.

Apparently, we don't follow the guilt by association thing you are trying to get us to follow.

If we did, then we would hang Bush and therefore McCain too!

People who live in glass houses baby!!!

I didn't vote for GW and I didn't vote for Mac so i really don't know what your point is.

And i never said BHO was guilty of anything. i only said that the fact he seems to be an apologist for Ayres is reason for me to question his judgment.

You and all the other Ayres apologists would never ever get a vote from me should you run for anything. Unless you were running for the honor of executing that bomb throwing piece of fucking dog shit. No I take that back, i wouldn't vote for you. I'd pull the trigger on that motherfucker so fast there wouldn't be time for an election.

I didn't vote for GW and I didn't vote for Mac so i really don't know what your point is.

And i never said BHO was guilty of anything. i only said that the fact he seems to be an apologist for Ayres is reason for me to question his judgment.

You and all the other Ayres apologists would never ever get a vote from me should you run for anything. Unless you were running for the honor of executing that bomb throwing piece of fucking dog shit. No I take that back, i wouldn't vote for you. I'd pull the trigger on that motherfucker so fast there wouldn't be time for an election.

Why not forgive him? Is that not what the one million japanese CIVILIANS did when we literally engulfed the entire island with fire bombs and eventually the Atomic Bomb. That was a mass murder on regular civilians who realize that times were different, now go to japan and half of them are taught the same things we are taught in school. That it had to be done. If you ask me, the firebombs literally destroyed that country before the A bomb was ever dropped, they were on the verge of surrender without the bomb, so it was a mass murder in my opinion. They forgave us, you must forgive Ayers, he has more supporters than you will ever have. Not to mention, he does not support any type of violent terrorism today. They should have been more peaceful in the past but it was a different time, everyone was more violent including the police. Everyone was pissed off okay. Look at the Rev. Jerry Falwell, do you forgive him for his pathetic remarks about 9-11? Does that make him a terrorist? Times have changed, get over it.

Last edited:
Why not forgive him? Is that not what the one million japanese CIVILIANS did when we literally engulfed the entire island with fire bombs and eventually the Atomic Bomb. That was a mass murder on regular civilians who realize that times were different, now go to japan and half of them are taught the same things we are taught in school. That it had to be done. If you ask me, the firebombs literally destroyed that country before the A bomb was ever dropped, they were on the verge of surrender without the bomb, so it was a mass murder in my opinion. They forgave us, you must forgive Ayers, he has more supporters than you will ever have. Not to mention, he does not support any type of violent terrorism today. They should have been more peaceful in the past but it was a different time, everyone was more violent including the police. Everyone was pissed off okay. Look at the Rev. Jerry Falwell, do you forgive him for his pathetic remarks about 9-11? Does that make him a terrorist? Times have changed, get over it.

I must forgive him who the fuck are you the almighty?

i don't have to forgive anyone. What a man does defines him. Ayres chose to set bombs he planned to kill people. He was a coward then, he is a coward now. he was a piece of shit then, he is an older more putrid piece of shit now.

Jerry Falwell said something stupid. Is that the equivalent of setting bombs?

I must forgive him who the fuck are you the almighty?

i don't have to forgive anyone. What a man does defines him. Ayres chose to set bombs he planned to kill people. He was a coward then, he is a coward now. he was a piece of shit then, he is an older more putrid piece of shit now.

Jerry Falwell said something stupid. Is that the equivalent of setting bombs?
I guess not because you say something stupid every day. Its okay though, bask in your hatred. Many of your peers who actually supported McCain have said countless times and clearly showed in the Polls that the Ayres argument was a useless 40 year old smear attack. Since (thank god almighty) most Americans are smarter than you, they decided last night (well over 63 million of them) that Ayers is not important enough to change peoples minds so obviously you are in the minority here my friend, even in your own party.

Have fun talking about Ayers while the rest of the country gets behind our president and looks foward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back