3,000 + Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition

You act as if he were the ONLY member of that group. You can't or
shouldn't assume that everything they did was at Ayers' hands.

according to Ayers he participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book. IF he had participated in the judge's house why not own up to it? he was a free man at that point, right?

Ya'll are laughable. Do you think our governments hands are clean? you'd shit your pants if you knew some of the things our own government does, both inside and outside this country. So excuse me if I don't feel it necessary to get all outraged over what this guy did 40 years ago in protest of the U.S. involvement in Vietnam. I don't think his actions were smart or even productive but he certainly wasn't alone in his behavior.

if he owned up to it he would be in jail you idiot technicality or not..

And you are forgetting he is a cowardly criminal and criminals lie.

besides,Attempted murder on a federal judge is a little more serious than his other bombings.

but I suppose you would be OK if the bomb intended to kill people at the Fort Dix dance fulfilled its intended purpose rather than killing those good people who were making the bomb.

Prove who was there....IT NEVER HAPPENED, the people blew themselves up...However, he was in charge of the group and knew Fort Dix was going to get bombed.

Thats like saying Osama Bin Laden is innocent, I mean afterall he wasn't on the planes or any of the bombings right?

innocent till proven guilty

you're a con alright...cons are the only dumbfucks who claim others don't have a moral compass!

I'll be sure to abort all future children I might have...does that make you happy x? :D

We are worried about you, Silence. This has gone beyond name calling. It's sometimes fun to slam another member of the message board, but this is ridiculous. You need help.

I'll be sure to abort all future children I might have...does that make you happy x? :D

That woul dimply you actually get laid, and with all the agressivness you show on these boards one would can only assume the only pleasure you get come from battery controlled devices or the ring dings you stuff down your mouth

Prove who was there....IT NEVER HAPPENED, the people blew themselves up...However, he was in charge of the group and knew Fort Dix was going to get bombed.

Thats like saying Osama Bin Laden is innocent, I mean afterall he wasn't on the planes or any of the bombings right?

innocent till proven guilty

Osama admitted he was responsible. dipshit :cuckoo:

here is what you said

He was there

if he was there why didn't he die too?

Look, I don't give a fuck about this guy. He could rot in jail for all I care. BUT the fact remains his crimes happened 40 years ago. I wasn't born and Obama was 8! Since that time he HAS in fact rehabilitated himself and become a contributing member of society. That doesn't erase what he did, but he did NOT kill anyone and the government choose to drop the charges.

my question is HOW do you seek to punish Obama for crimes he had nothing to do with? Esp when Republicans ALSO associate with this man!

That is my problem with this entire thing. FINE...he's a domestic terrorist or was. BUT Obama isn't the only public figure who had ties to him and in fact I'd say Obama's ties were less noteworthy than others, especially Annenberg's. and Annenberg is a MCCAIN supporter! Is it okay that a friend of a domestic terrorist supports McCain? I mean whose to say she won't give him money to blow something else up? :eusa_whistle:

That woul dimply you actually get laid, and with all the agressivness you show on these boards one would can only assume the only pleasure you get come from battery controlled devices or the ring dings you stuff down your mouth

speak English you retard :cuckoo:

sorry, I work for a living I can't go over and proof read any typo's or grammatical errors. If you want when I go home, I will nitpick through all my posts just for you.

But please continue on with your rants, they amuze me

Osama admitted he was responsible. dipshit :cuckoo:

here is what you said

if he was there why didn't he die too?

Look, I don't give a fuck about this guy. He could rot in jail for all I care. BUT the fact remains his crimes happened 40 years ago. I wasn't born and Obama was 8! Since that time he HAS in fact rehabilitated himself and become a contributing member of society. That doesn't erase what he did, but he did NOT kill anyone and the government choose to drop the charges.

my question is HOW do you seek to punish Obama for crimes he had nothing to do with? Esp when Republicans ALSO associate with this man!

That is my problem with this entire thing. FINE...he's a domestic terrorist or was. BUT Obama isn't the only public figure who had ties to him and in fact I'd say Obama's ties were less noteworthy than others, especially Annenberg's. and Annenberg is a MCCAIN supporter! Is it okay that a friend of a domestic terrorist supports McCain? I mean whose to say she won't give him money to blow something else up? :eusa_whistle:

I don't seek to punish BHO.

Anyone who calls Bill Ayers an OK guy is no one I want to be in the same room with never mind support for president.

Seriously someone with supposed stellar judgment and intelligence thinks that a guy like Ayers is a good American???

I don't want anyone who thinks like that as my president.

Well first he didn't know him, then he turned into a guy from the neighborhood, then it turned into, i was under the impression he was rehabilitated.

THough he did write a very pleasant review on Ayers book in 1999.

sorry, I work for a living I can't go over and proof read any typo's or grammatical errors. If you want when I go home, I will nitpick through all my posts just for you.

But please continue on with your rants, they amuze me

I work for a living also, but I don't bang on the keys like a caveman hoping something coherent comes out. :lol:

amuze? really? are you 15? next you'll respond with OMG IDK wuz U R tlkn abt.

Anyone who calls Bill Ayers an OK guy is no one I want to be in the same room with never mind support for president.

Seriously someone with supposed stellar judgment and intelligence thinks that a guy like Ayers is a good American???

A Republican hired Ayers and put him on that committee with Obama.

Annenberg is the name. And the Annenbergs hired Obama. And the Annenbergs endorse McCain.

So why did the Annenbergs hire Bill Ayers? They have contributed to McCain's campaign.

You are faulting the other people, mostly republicans, that sat on the board with Ayers but you aren't faulting the Republicans that hired him?

Maybe you should rethink your support of McCain since the people that support him hire terrorists?

And the connections that Bush has with the Bin Ladin family, even to this day? And you know that their money is being funnelled to Osama. If you don't think so, then you are a simple American who only thinks what you are told to think.

find where he said Ayers is a good American? He said he was rehabilitated after committed dispicable acts of violence.

There are plenty of Republicans who also speak highly of Ayers.

What about other criminals? do you also take issue with politicians who speak highly of them? McCain speaks fondly of G. Gordon Liddy. Also in favor of bombing government buildings and acts of violence.

Admit your double standard skull and save us all the trouble.

lol, sorry amuse. It's not as if the z and s keys are right next to each other huh.

I can imagine the type of person you are Silence.

The bitter 400 pound person who just hates everyone. Your life sucks and you want to bring everyone down around you because of it. You need these boards because it gives you a sense of importance.

Yeah Yeah, you will say I am way off, but we all know it's true.

Tell you what, give me your address, I'll buy you a couple packs of twinkies to hold you over.

Well first he didn't know him, then he turned into a guy from the neighborhood, then it turned into, i was under the impression he was rehabilitated.

THough he did write a very pleasant review on Ayers book in 1999.

wow, one line about a book on Juvenile Justice and the court system is a review now? amazing...hope he was paid for that review :cuckoo:

lol, sorry amuse. It's not as if the z and s keys are right next to each other huh.

I can imagine the type of person you are Silence.

The bitter 400 pound person who just hates everyone. Your life sucks and you want to bring everyone down around you because of it. You need these boards because it gives you a sense of importance.

Yeah Yeah, you will say I am way off, but we all know it's true.

Tell you what, give me your address, I'll buy you a couple packs of twinkies to hold you over.

:lol: :lol: I do love when people like you think you've got me figured out. it's so cute.

my picture is posted on here...do some research dear... I'm not even close to what you think I am.

and twinkies are disgusting...I like Swish Cake Rolls. :D

When will McCain denounce Mrs. Walter Annenberg's endorsement? She hired Bill Ayers for her board.?
The Annenberg Foundation funded the charity board where Obama and Ayers were members.

McCain has closer ties to Ayers than Obama isn't that funny? Mrs. Annenberg is a Republican and hired the " terrorist'.

This morning John McCain put out a list of 100 former ambassadors who are supporting his campaign. Number two is Leonore Annenberg, the wife of Ambassador William Annenberg, the founder of the Annenberg Institute of Reform, which funded the Annenberg Challenge, which once had two famous board members: former "domestic terrorist" William Ayers and Sen. Barack Obama.

So either we should all be outraged that John McCain is supported by a family who funded a foundation that hired a domestic terrorist, or this whole William Ayers thing is just plain silly. I choose the latter." (Is John McCain Supported By Terrorist Supporters? Nah. - Swampland - TIME)

I am really not interested enough in you to do the research to look for your picture.

A Republican hired Ayers and put him on that committee with Obama.

I am not a repudlican

Annenberg is the name. And the Annenbergs hired Obama. And the Annenbergs endorse McCain.

I am not voting for mccain

So why did the Annenbergs hire Bill Ayers? They have contributed to McCain's campaign.

I don't care what the Annenburgs did. As far as I'm concerned they fit into the same category as BHO.

You are faulting the other people, mostly republicans, that sat on the board with Ayers but you aren't faulting the Republicans that hired him?

Again not a Repudlican if I can vote against anyone who supports Ayers I will I don't care what party the belong to.

Maybe you should rethink your support of McCain since the people that support him hire terrorists?

Jesus Christ BObo you ARE thick. I have told you at least 5 times that I am NOT a repudlican and I am NOT voting for Mccain.

And the connections that Bush has with the Bin Ladin family, even to this day? And you know that their money is being funnelled to Osama. If you don't think so, then you are a simple American who only thinks what you are told to think.

Never voted for GW. I saw he was a moron from day one.

And you should not be too quick to accuse anyone of drinking the Kool_Aid, BoBo. You will vote for any Dimocrat on the ticket and you know it.

I am really not interested enough in you to do the research to look for your picture.

fair enough...keep picturing me as a 400 pounder... it's pretty funny.

and for someone who isn't interested, you sure do keep responding :tongue:

Forum List

Back