28 Republican Men Threaten Government Shutdown Over Planned Parenthood

Fusion GPS forensic analysis proved that those videos were severely manipulated - both audio and video.

That's a damn lie, they admitted the audio was not manipulated. You lying POS

No, you LIE. It's what you do best on these boards. As I've proven before - here's the actual report:

Analysis of Center for Medical Progress Videos

You're too fucking stupid to even read your own link. Fusion openly admitted the audio was not manipulated, go drink some more firewater, moron

The forensic analysis report says the "conversations" were manipulated - which is "audio"...

Fusion GPS forensic analysis proved that those videos were severely manipulated - both audio and video.

No, you LIE. It's what you do best on these boards. As I've proven before - here's the actual report:

A Planned Parenthood press release??

Wow, let's see if the Mafia will roll over and plead guilty, too!!!

Fusion has a long history of left loonery. Spewing Squaw should do a better job researching

Prove it with "credible" proof.

You're too fucking stupid to even read your own link. Fusion openly admitted the audio was not manipulated, go drink some more firewater, moron

The forensic analysis report says the "conversations" were manipulated - which is "audio"...

YOUR forensics LIE... just like an OLD, WRINKLED DRUNK, SQUAW does! ... The same shit YOU said for the forensics about the ALTERED, PHONY Obuma Birth Certificate!

YOUR forensics LIE... just like an OLD, WRINKLED DRUNK, SQUAW does! ... The same shit YOU said for the forensics about the ALTERED, PHONY Obuma Birth Certificate!

You can call it a lie all you want - but Fusion's forensic analysis report speaks for itself. The audio and video were severely manipulated.

No, they weren't...... You and that company LIE, simple truth, and here's the 2 PLUS hour full video...

Want the full unedited other 8 video's to watch? You piece of fecal matter!

BTW, Old, Wrinkled Squaw, you have a WEBSITE for this Fusion Forensics? I throw it in a SEARCH ENGINE and can't seem to find it listed!

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood was following the law

They are allowed to be reimbursed for expenses related to providing fetal tissue for research

Rightwing outrage does not change that

No, they weren't...... You and that company LIE, simple truth, and here's the 2 PLUS hour full video...

Stop lying. Just read and learn...

'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

REPORT: Analysis of Center for Medical Progress Videos

A REDIRECT TO THE HUFFIGTON POST!!!!! That's like me giving you a FOX NEWS or WMD website, You'd go crazy...What an :ahole-1: Can we all say BIASED????

They won't vote to fund the federal government if the bill includes any money for the family planning provider.

WASHINGTON -- A group of 28 House Republican lawmakers, all men, are pledging to do everything in their power to defund Planned Parenthood this fall, even it means shutting down the federal government in protest.

In a letter circulated this summer by Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.), the congressmen pledged to vote against any bill that funds the federal government if it includes money for Planned Parenthood. Congress must fund the government by Sept. 30 to avoid a shutdown.

"We must act to fully defund Planned Parenthood," the letter says. "Please know that we cannot and will not support any funding resolution – an appropriations bill, an omnibus package, a continuing resolution, or otherwise – that contains any funding for Planned Parenthood, including mandatory funding streams."

The lawmakers cited a series of heavily edited undercover videos that show Planned Parenthood doctors discussing the donation of fetal tissue for medical research after abortions. The anti-abortion group that circulated the videos claims that the family planning provider is selling fetal parts for profit, although multiple state investigations into that claim have come up with nothing.

Planned Parenthood receives about $500 million in government funding, mostly through Medicaid and a federal family planning program. The money is used to subsidize birth control, cancer screenings and other women's health services. The longstanding Hyde Amendment prevents any federal funds from being used to pay for abortions, but Republicans have been trying to defund Planned Parenthood over its abortion services since 2011.

More: 28 Republican Men Threaten Government Shutdown Over Planned Parenthood

ACORN was defunded based on lies. Now they're trying to do the same thing to Planned Parenthood. Oh, and why is it all men doing this?
Good...

Defund every illegal activity the Democrats support...

Yeah, the hell with women who need and use Planned Parenthood's services.
yeah, and 5 morons change the definition of marriage that has stood for 1000's of years
and now you're complaining about 28 republicans over pp that's been around how long"\?

Planned Parenthood was following the law

They are allowed to be reimbursed for expenses related to providing fetal tissue for research

Rightwing outrage does not change that

So THAT'S why they are being investigated!

News about Planned Parenthood Broke The Law
bing.com/news

'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

A REDIRECT TO THE HUFFIGTON POST!!!!! That's like me giving you a FOX NEWS or WMD website, You'd go crazy...What an :ahole-1: Can we all say BIASED????

I also gave you the direct link to the forensic analysis REPORT.

Planned Parenthood was established to allow families to control the size of the families that they have

I can see why Republucans are outraged

Bought and paid for by PP... how transparent can you get! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Bought and paid for by PP... how transparent can you get! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God told me that Jesus confirmed the Fusion GPS forensic analysis report as factual. That's good enough for me.

God told me that Jesus confirmed the Fusion GPS forensic analysis report as factual. That's good enough for me.

As an AGNOSTIC, I'd have to see GOD'S ID and have him perform 3 miracles.... No less than a fucking liberal atheist would ask! Right liberal atheist?

The Republican party is filled with children who have given up on American democracy because it doesn't work for them anymore. America was founded on the principle of forced compromise. Republicans want to rule by decree with no compromise.

They are diametrically opposed to the Constitutional framework set down by the founders.

No, you idiot, we want YOUR KIND to stop killing! Because a fucked up band of 9 in black said you could, does not make it right!

'Your kind'? So you attach the actions of some to vast stretches of the population? Which would mean you are guilty of murder as you support the movement that spawned abortion clinic bombers and murderers. Rather slippery that slope eh.

20,000 children die every day, 1 every 4 seconds that you COULD save, but you don't.

You alos make a choice, every 4 seconds, that costs a child its life. Day in and day out, year in and year out. More than 200 million in just the last 20 years.

Yet you would claim some moral high ground?

Laughable to an infinite degree. You use abortion as a political tool, period.

There is a need for fetal tissue for research. Planned Parenthood, with consent from the woman is allowed to provide that tissue

Shipping it requires careful packaging to ensure it is still viable when it is recieved at the lab. Planned Parenthood is allowed to be reimbursed for that effort

That is why Republicans want to shut down government

I don't know, maybe you should ask your dear leader, he's threatening a shutdown for more deficit spending, want to renege on his budget deal.
White House threatens veto of defense spending bill

Obama has said he wants Congress to increase both defense and non-defense spending, and will veto any bills that keep the sequestration framework in place.

White House threatens veto of defense spending bill
I love your naiveté. The GOP has you completely snookered into bleeving they aren't big spenders, too. Despite their ten mile high track record. :laugh:

The fight over the deficit ceiling is theater for rubes like you.

Your dear leader, just like wild willie, has been dragged kicking and screaming to lower deficits by republican congresses and now both try to claim credit for them, and rubes like you by into their BS.

Our Messiah pledged to cut the deficit in half. Republicans mocked him for it

He has cut the deficit by two thirds

All praise be unto Obama

Right, all the while your dear leader is on pace to increase our debt 150% of what is was when he took office, A real saver, LMAO.

Oh....You want to talk about "debt" now?
Everyone knows you have to raise taxes to tackle debt

By the way, your 150% claim is totally bogus....please post the real number
Even reagan knew he had to raise taxes..
10 Things Conservatives Don’t Want You To Know About Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back