$250 Million Lawsuit Against CNN is Full Speed Ahead

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trial court just entered an Order in Nicholas Sandmann v. CNN allowing the case to move forward to discovery phase. A full factual record can now be developed. We continue our journey down the road to achieve justice for Nicholas.

Twitter

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

Trial court just entered an Order in Nicholas Sandmann v. CNN allowing the case to move forward to discovery phase. A full factual record can now be developed. We continue our journey down the road to achieve justice for Nicholas.

Twitter

^^ Links Tweeter :lmao:
"Justice" for --------------------------------------------------------------- what?

Hm?

Meanwhile back at the summer:

>> CINCINNATI [July 26] – The $250 million lawsuit filed by Nick Sandmann against the Washington Post has been dismissed by a federal judge.

William Bertelsman, who heard oral arguments in the case earlier this month, issued the ruling Friday.

Nick and his attorneys, Todd McMurtry and L. Lin Wood, alleged that the gist of The Washington Post's first article conveyed that Nick had assaulted or physically intimidated Nathan Phillips, engaged in racist conduct, and engaged in taunts.

But, Bertelsman wrote, "this is not supported by the plain language in the article, which states none of these things." <<

Say, that reminds me....

(pause for effect)

-------- how'd that Sean Spicer lawsuit against the Associated Press work out?

Twitter

"Justice" for --------------------------------------------------------------- what?

Hm?

>> CINCINNATI [July 26] – The $250 million lawsuit filed by Nick Sandmann against the Washington Post has been dismissed by a federal judge.

William Bertelsman, who heard oral arguments in the case earlier this month, issued the ruling Friday.

Nick and his attorneys, Todd McMurtry and L. Lin Wood, alleged that the gist of The Washington Post's first article conveyed that Nick had assaulted or physically intimidated Nathan Phillips, engaged in racist conduct, and engaged in taunts.

But, Bertelsman wrote, "this is not supported by the plain language in the article, which states none of these things." <<

Say, that reminds me....

(pause for effect)

Why are you posting old obsolete news?

They (CNN & others) openly called for the physical assault of a child for wearing a MAGA cap.

That's how fucked in the head you leftist filth are!

CNN is sofa king screwed it isn't funny!

They (CNN & others) openly called for the physical assault of a child for wearing a MAGA cap.

That's how fucked in the head you leftist filth are!

CNN is sofa king screwed it isn't funny!

Oh did they now.

This will be before your time but waaaaaaaaaay back in January I issued the challenge for anyone at all on this board to demonstrate where "CNN and others" --- whatever news source --- did any such thing.

Know how many responses I've got, after nine months?

ZERO.

The suit dismissal that I posted above found the same number --- ZERO.

Now watch what I do in the next post.

Twitter

Hm?

Say, that reminds me....

(pause for effect)

You didn't answer the queston, did you.

"Justice" for -------------------------------- WHAT?

Twitter

Hm?

Say, that reminds me....

(pause for effect)

You didn't answer the queston, did you.

"Justice" for -------------------------------- WHAT?

OP be like

EPmaybebabyUSA.jpg

Forum List

Back