250+ Disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

No, the Commission Report about the attacks. Since WTC 7 wasn't attacked it shouldn't have been in the report.

Gee, the investigated lies to investigators and you act like this never happens. If this was a barrier to a full and accurate report, no investigation into any act that may have consequences would be considered full and accurate. The investigated always try to show themselves in the best light or cover for others. I'm sure your boss asks you questions (probably every day) about your poor performance and, judging from the way you sound, you are full of excuses and diversions. At no point does Farmer say it was an inside job. You left that out.

Tom Kean stands by his commission's report.

It is the only version of events that makes any sense. Perhaps YOU can tell us where you disagree with some of it Jess...You did read it didn't you? I'm guessing not.

Because that isn't the case at all; you're the one calling it "bullshit" and as we all know, the only bullshit in the conversation is between your ears.

I quote people that were involved in writing the Omission Report, and you still deny and argue that it is not a flawed investigation. You are a shill and a traitor, and a coward. You're all over the internet on different sites spewing the same denial and disinformation tactics. You are a boot licking treasonous little whore.

No, you mis-quote them; not once do they call it "bullshit" yet you say they do.

Sounds like the report you all worship and agree with is being called bullshit by the very ones who were involved in putting it together.

See, you're lying.

Anyway, feel free to get to work on your narrative little boy. We both know you're way too much of a pussy to take a stand; cowards like you never do.

Check please!

I quote people that were involved in writing the Omission Report, and you still deny and argue that it is not a flawed investigation. You are a shill and a traitor, and a coward. You're all over the internet on different sites spewing the same denial and disinformation tactics. You are a boot licking treasonous little whore.

No, you mis-quote them; not once do they call it "bullshit" yet you say they do.

Sounds like the report you all worship and agree with is being called bullshit by the very ones who were involved in putting it together.

See, you're lying.

Anyway, feel free to get to work on your narrative little boy. We both know you're way too much of a pussy to take a stand; cowards like you never do.

Check please!

I don't need to write you anything, or try to explain anything to you, you are clearly a waste of time, anybody can see through your tactics. Fuck off.

See, you're lying.

Check please!

I don't need to write you anything, or try to explain anything to you, you are clearly a waste of time, anybody can see through your tactics. Fuck off.

Gee, 3 message boards, the same "I don't need to" defense, and zero traction over 9 years. Yeah, your strategy is working.

Do you enjoy being a joke? I hope so because thats all you and your movement is Jess.

A big joke.

:lol::lol::lol:I LOVE IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Gee, 3 message boards, the same "I don't need to" defense, and zero traction over 9 years. Yeah, your strategy is working.

Do you enjoy being a joke? I hope so because thats all you and your movement is Jess.

A big joke.

:lol::lol::lol:I LOVE IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I forgot;

Check please.

did... I HURT YOUR FEELINGS ?
it would be impossible for a moronic dipshit like you to "hurt my feelings"
LOL
you dont actually have any credibility to actually have any effect on me
this is why everyone knows you are totally fucking delusional

I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys. I realy am.

Some one sold you a laundry list of lies, for his own profit, and you guys keep it going and going.

No matter how many times your stories, facts, proofs and comment from people with degrees are debunked, and debunked in the open, and not by someone that you heard said something, you keep this non-sense going.

If any of these facts were based in fact and meant anything, someone would have been arrested, or talked. Anyone that would come out and confess everything would make millions.

Good luck and try to find something constructive to do.

i'm starting to feel sorry for you guys. I realy am.

Some one sold you a laundry list of lies, for his own profit, and you guys keep it going and going.

No matter how many times your stories, facts, proofs and comment from people with degrees are debunked, and debunked in the open, and not by someone that you heard said something, you keep this non-sense going.

If any of these facts were based in fact and meant anything, someone would have been arrested, or talked. Anyone that would come out and confess everything would make millions.

really so were is bin laden there are million to be made in his capture ???...you have debunked nothing loser

really so were is bin laden there are million to be made in his capture ???...you have debunked nothing loser

So much for a reasonable conversation.

Bin Laden hasn't been caought b/c of where he is. These people have a long and ingrainded tradition that it is better to die than give up a guest. If you have been paying any attention to actual facts you would know this.

I don't need to debunk any of your fantisies about 9/11. Scientist have done that for me, and you, time and time again. You have simply chosen fake facts over actual facts. You may be one of those people that assume everything the government says is lies. And by doing so you discredit yourself.

We did land on the moon.
Area 51 is a top secret base.
If aleins have been in contact. Why did they stop.
There is no Lochness monster.
etc, etc...

Bin Laden hasn't been caought b/c of where he is. These people have a long and ingrainded tradition that it is better to die than give up a guest. If you have been paying any attention to actual facts you would know this.

REALLY SO MUSLIMS DONT HAVE FACTIONS OR GREED ...LOL

I don't need to debunk any of your fantisies about 9/11. Scientist have done that for me, and you, time and time again. You have simply chosen fake facts over actual facts. You may be one of those people that assume everything the government says is lies. And by doing so you discredit yourself.

NO ONE FAILED INVESTIGATION DETERMINED THE OFFICIAL CAUSE OF 9/11

We did land on the moon.
etc, etc..

WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT ?...YOU LOON

We did land on the moon.
etc, etc..

You are a conspriacy theorist. If you think 9/11 was an inside job or the Jews did it or anything other than what all the facts point too.... Well, it's not a leap for me to think you beleive these other things.

Staying alive trumps greed every single time.

Damn you realy don't know.

Anyone or any tribe caught NOT following the traditions of courtesy to guests is killed.

Trying to collect the $50 million for OBL don't mean jack if your family dies of lead poisoning.

You are a conspriacy theorist. If you think 9/11 was an inside job or the Jews did it or anything other than what all the facts point too.... Well, it's not a leap for me to think you beleive these other things.

Anyone or any tribe caught NOT following the traditions of courtesy to guests is killed.

Trying to collect the $50 million for OBL don't mean jack if your family dies of lead poisoning.

right and only muslims kill people involved in covert operations that attempt to speak out ..where do you get this shit? certainly not from historical record...what world do you live in ? and none of this changes the fact you accept the NIST report without any actual understanding of it

right and only muslims kill people involved in covert operations that attempt to speak out ..where do you get this shit? certainly not from historical record...what world do you live in ? and none of this changes the fact you accept the NIST report without any actual understanding of it

Now you're just making shit up and using that make beleive to form accusations.

In other words. You're a damn liar.

I tried to be polite, but since you can't calm yourself or show any manners, you can have a nice day.

Now you're just making shit up and using that make beleive to form accusations.

In other words. You're a damn liar.

I tried to be polite, but since you can't calm yourself or show any manners, you can have a nice day.

in other word I am correct on the fact you are not even familiar with the NIST report and you cant back any of your assertion about middle eastern culture and history with anything but your stories

Forum List

Back