250+ Disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

right and only muslims kill people involved in covert operations that attempt to speak out ..where do you get this shit? certainly not from historical record...what world do you live in ? and none of this changes the fact you accept the NIST report without any actual understanding of it

Now you're just making shit up and using that make beleive to form accusations.

In other words. You're a damn liar.

I tried to be polite, but since you can't calm yourself or show any manners, you can have a nice day.

Unlike some posters here, I try not to dissuade persons from reading posts from those whom which I vehemently disagree. Obviously you've learned what has long been known about him.

Unlike some posters here, I try not to dissuade persons from reading posts from those whom which I vehemently disagree. Obviously you've learned what has long been known about him.
Id-Eots isnt really that hard a book to read

Maybe the huge percentage of American's who had serious questions about disturbing descrepancies and were robbed of a new and true investigation should just start a revolution to obtain a government that is not the most sneaky and secretive in the world?

Last edited:
Maybe the huge percentage of American's who had serious questions about disturbing descrepancies and were robbed of a new and true investigation should just start a revolution to obtain a government that is not the most sneaky and secretive in the world?
You live in North Korea? Cool! You finally got internet!!:clap2::clap2:

Let us know how that works out for ya.....

It's so sad, it's tragic. The "little man" syndrome playing itself out like it did on the other message boards.

It's so sad, it's tragic. The "little man" syndrome playing itself out like it did on the other message boards.

cuntycorn is not willing to engage in reason.. it is not its agenda

Bin Laden hasn't been caought b/c of where he is. These people have a long and ingrainded tradition that it is better to die than give up a guest. If you have been paying any attention to actual facts you would know this.
Hasn't been caught because of where he is, is probably a correct assumption.
OBL is probably long dead, ever think of that?

Bin Laden hasn't been caought b/c of where he is. These people have a long and ingrainded tradition that it is better to die than give up a guest. If you have been paying any attention to actual facts you would know this.

I believe he probably died at Tora Bora, in one of those caves that we hit with a bunker buster. Of course I could be wrong....

I believe he probably died at Tora Bora, in one of those caves that we hit with a bunker buster. Of course I could be wrong....

I'm pretty sure he's still alive. Circumstantial evidence points in that direction. Its thin but what isn't when you talk about Al Queda?

I'm pretty sure he's still alive. Circumstantial evidence points in that direction. Its thin but what isn't when you talk about Al Queda?

Some day we might know.

Forum List

Back