250+ Disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

so who is the responsible person or people for causing this list to happen....

Well....yes terrorists do exist but it appears they were used as a scapegoat to frame for ulterior motives...as far as who was responsible? If I had to guess I would say likely entities at the top of the pyramid scheme of Americas corporate controlled government along with entities in Israel....Mossad help

Israel Mossad were all around the Trade Centers up to 9/11....some that were proven active Israeli military explosive experts even arrested with explosives near the trade centers and held in jail....only to have the top of the pyramid scheme release them and have them deported

always great watching you take these trolls such as goofer,candymoron,slackass,gomer pyle ollie and slackass to school and give them major ass beatings.they wont eevn try to touch your points and facts since they know they cant refute them.what a bunch of cowards and chickenshits.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
creativedreams..... Very appropriate user name.

for the official conspiracy theory of the governments,it IS.:lol: sure was great CD watching you hand agents moron in the hat,slackass,gomer pyle ollie,and goofer,watching you hand them their asses on a platter.:clap2:they didnt even attempt to debunk it since they know they cant.:lol:

for the official conspiracy theory of the governments,it IS.:lol: sure was great CD watching you hand agents moron in the hat,slackass,gomer pyle ollie,and goofer,watching you hand them their asses on a platter.:clap2:they didnt even attempt to debunk it since they know they cant.:lol:

You are always good for a laugh rimjob, THANKS!

There's no point arguing with idiots. Sooner or later you have to sink to their level. I'd rather not.

Many disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

Here is a small part of it....the links to verify every statement can be found at this site which has the full list of disturbing facts...

P.S. I will provide even more disturbing facts with backup that are not even mentioned here....[/B]

bullshit, you truthers, my god.....

I happen to know there were 876 disturbing facts.....poseur!!!!:rolleyes:

who joined who's "movement" has never been a tiny part of what i am pointing out you dolt!
The fact of the matter is, they are all twoofers, and adjernutjob is the most powerful one in the known universe.

A fact you have not only failed to "debwunk", but also have not addressed.:funnyface:

the man holds many opinions some of them correct some of them not it is really not relevant to the truth...the truth just is..would you like me to post a few child molesters that whose movement of denial you have joined ..because there are plenty of them

...you can't even agree that president adjernutjob is the most powerful truther in the world, AND that is a disturbing fact?

That just seems downright pig-headed of you idEOTs, it really does.
Actually the most powerful truther is probably D. Jones, who discovered the nano thermite, and who is joined with A&E for 9-11 Truth. You trying to associate honest decent people with the leader of Iran, is just another bullshit misdirection which assumes we are disloyal, a guilt by association fallacy. If he doesn't believe the official 9-11 conspiracy, and we don't either, then we are in his camp somehow. Fucking retard.

the man holds many opinions some of them correct some of them not it is really not relevant to the truth...the truth just is..would you like me to post a few child molesters that whose movement of denial you have joined ..because there are plenty of them

...you can't even agree that president adjernutjob is the most powerful truther in the world, AND that is a disturbing fact?

That just seems downright pig-headed of you idEOTs, it really does.
Actually the most powerful truther is probably D. Jones, who discovered the nano thermite, and who is joined with A&E for 9-11 Truth. You trying to associate honest decent people with the leader of Iran, is just another bullshit misdirection which assumes we are disloyal, a guilt by association fallacy. If he doesn't believe the official 9-11 conspiracy, and we don't either, then we are in his camp somehow. Fucking retard.

You mean D Jones, one of the few paid truthers? LOL

Anyone who reads through those 250 facts and still denies 9/11 was an inside job is heavily in denial, or just plain :cuckoo:

Anyone who reads through those 250 facts and still denies 9/11 was an inside job is heavily in denial, or just plain :cuckoo:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you hit the nail right on the head.thats why you dont see the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists addressing them cause they wont read them and dont want to know the truth.

There's no point arguing with idiots. Sooner or later you have to sink to their level. I'd rather not.

yeah true enough.they can never refute the evidence or facts and always have to stoop to childish insults and name calling because of that and after a while its hard to ignore their behaviour and you end up acting like them.

yeah true enough.they can never refute the evidence or facts and always have to stoop to childish insults and name calling because of that and after a while its hard to ignore their behaviour and you end up acting like them.

All I have to do is to get you to talk, you insult yourself with every post.....

Here is a classic from you rimjob, do you find this insulting?

""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

Any real evidence hidden in those facts anywhere?

Of course not, you knew that. Now your just rubbing it in, good for you.

I know I should be ashamed for tormenting the mentally ill, but I feel no remorse.
fun ain't it?

Of course not, you knew that. Now your just rubbing it in, good for you.

I know I should be ashamed for tormenting the mentally ill, but I feel no remorse.
fun ain't it?

Can't think of anything finer to do on a Friday night. Well, that's not exactly true, but it sounded good.

3770882443_c4421bd01f.jpg

Forum List

Back