250+ Disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

Bin Laden hasn't been caought b/c of where he is. These people have a long and ingrainded tradition that it is better to die than give up a guest. If you have been paying any attention to actual facts you would know this.
Hasn't been caught because of where he is, is probably a correct assumption.
OBL is probably long dead, ever think of that?

I believe he probably died at Tora Bora, in one of those caves that we hit with a bunker buster. Of course I could be wrong....

Tora Bora 2001, yet we were inundated with clearly false videos, and claims of him threatening the US years later, especially right before the '04 elections. They lied to the public, then Bush downplayed the importance of catching him, and that video of Bush making fun about not finding the WMDs while soldiers like my brother were getting ambushed and killed made me want to puke. It was a disgusting lack of respect for our fighting men and woman making a mockery of why they were sent off to fight in Iraq. May he burn in hell.

Hasn't been caught because of where he is, is probably a correct assumption.
OBL is probably long dead, ever think of that?

I believe he probably died at Tora Bora, in one of those caves that we hit with a bunker buster. Of course I could be wrong....

Tora Bora 2001, yet we were inundated with clearly false videos, and claims of him threatening the US years later, especially right before the '04 elections. They lied to the public, then Bush downplayed the importance of catching him, and that video of Bush making fun about not finding the WMDs while soldiers like my brother were getting ambushed and killed made me want to puke. It was a disgusting lack of respect for our fighting men and woman making a mockery of why they were sent off to fight in Iraq. May he burn in hell.

Yes, our Government would not want to speculate on UBL maybe being dead and turn him into a martyr. And likewise A Q would not want to appear leaderless.

As far as Bush and his jokes, please pay attention to the context, where he was and why he was making jokes about himself. Maybe you might be intelligent enough to understand then.

Yes, our Government would not want to speculate on UBL maybe being dead and turn him into a martyr. And likewise A Q would not want to appear leaderless.

As far as Bush and his jokes, please pay attention to the context, where he was and why he was making jokes about himself. Maybe you might be intelligent enough to understand then.

I see it from the other side of the prism.

OBL is alive and well; if he were dead, it would be in Al Queda's interest to turn him into that sort of Martyr.

The appearances of him on videos is his way of trying to look like he is in control of something he cannot have control of any more.

There is (or at least isn't in the intelligent world--I don't mean Intelligence as in the clandestine services--people who are smart enough to know what they are talking about or at least smart enough to keep their mouth shut when they don't--I'm talking to you Jones) zero doubt that our efforts in the Middle East have disrupted Al Queda to the point where they are lighting their underware on fire and leaving their house keys on the same keychain as their car bombs so the visual of him is meant to compensate for a lack of operations they are able to conduct effectively.

None of the OBL tapes are faked by the US government. The risk would be much too high for such an undertaking.

So he's still alive; desperate, and in control of very little.

OBL is alive and well; if he were dead, it would be in Al Queda's interest to turn him into that sort of Martyr.

The appearances of him on videos is his way of trying to look like he is in control of something he cannot have control of any more.

There is (or at least isn't in the intelligent world--I don't mean Intelligence as in the clandestine services--people who are smart enough to know what they are talking about or at least smart enough to keep their mouth shut when they don't--I'm talking to you Jones) zero doubt that our efforts in the Middle East have disrupted Al Queda to the point where they are lighting their underware on fire and leaving their house keys on the same keychain as their car bombs so the visual of him is meant to compensate for a lack of operations they are able to conduct effectively.

None of the OBL tapes are faked by the US government. The risk would be much too high for such an undertaking.

but no one can find any credible intel and no one turns him in for reward or vengeance,fame or political gain.. because ? only the Muslim world can keep secrets...if bin ladens guilty have him charged and take him to court..I will be waiting...CHECK PLEASE

QUOTE=candycorn;3018263]

Sure, agent candycorn...Anyone with any intelligence ( the of kind intelligence that is supposed to be between your ears, that isn't fogged up or destroyed by propaganda like yours) knows better. The OBL trick doesn't work anymore.

You, a man who served in our military don't think it was tasteless? C'mon man! That was a fucked up thing to say for a few laughs in front of some journalists no less. It shows just how expendable you and all the other military service people are to these scumbags. Quit apologizing for this evil motherfucker already dude. It was wrong in any context, at the time almost 600 of our men and woman were killed for his lies, and 3000 maimed or wounded.

Sure, agent candycorn...Anyone with any intelligence ( the of kind intelligence that is supposed to be between your ears, that isn't fogged up or destroyed by propaganda like yours) knows better. The OBL trick doesn't work anymore.

The cold hard facts suggest otherwise; not propaganda is involved kid.

As for "it doesn't work anymore", interesting is the fact that you now support my position. If it doesn't work, why would there be more allegedly fake tapes being released?

I win, you lose.

Check please.

You, a man who served in our military don't think it was tasteless? C'mon man! That was a fucked up thing to say for a few laughs in front of some journalists no less. It shows just how expendable you and all the other military service people are to these scumbags. Quit apologizing for this evil motherfucker already dude. It was wrong in any context, at the time almost 600 of our men and woman were killed for his lies, and 3000 maimed or wounded.

Like we were never not expendable? And you think troops don't know this? And by the way, where is the lie? It is not a lie when you believe it to be true, and most of the worlds Intel services believed it. Saddam even admitted that he wanted Iran to believe it. So stop the BS, there were no lies.

Maybe the huge percentage of American's who had serious questions about disturbing descrepancies and were robbed of a new and true investigation should just start a revolution to obtain a government that is not the most sneaky and secretive in the world?

I keep waiting for dickless to start his revolution instead of creating sock puppets.

Canada and Israel?

And the first video the guy answers the question wit, "I think the potential is certainly there."

Now if you ever find out who's hiring to keep you jackoffs straight , please let us know.....

I could use a couple of extra dollars.........

the man holds many opinions some of them correct some of them not it is really not relevant to the truth...the truth just is..would you like me to post a few child molesters that whose movement of denial you have joined ..because there are plenty of them

...you can't even agree that president adjernutjob is the most powerful truther in the world, AND that is a disturbing fact?

That just seems downright pig-headed of you idEOTs, it really does.
Actually the most powerful truther is probably D. Jones, who discovered the nano thermite, and who is joined with A&E for 9-11 Truth. You trying to associate honest decent people with the leader of Iran, is just another bullshit misdirection which assumes we are disloyal, a guilt by association fallacy. If he doesn't believe the official 9-11 conspiracy, and we don't either, then we are in his camp somehow. Fucking retard.
you all believe the same bullshit THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU...NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SPIN IT!

three farts in a row from the trolls.:poop:
Here's your memorial you FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Forum List

Back