250,000 Dead and 37,400 Missing in Mexico

Wonderful. The more dead 3rd world ingrate parasites, the better. Non-Americans are arrogant, entitled, parasitic, backstabbing predatory parasites on this country anyway. Don't worry, liberals, there's plenty of more vermin where they came from; third worlders are essentially mindless animals who won't control their reproductive systems voluntarily, so Darwinian natural selection has to kick in and do the job for these low-I.Q., criminal dregs of the human species.

Someone remind me again why we don't need to build that wall.

"That day, the mothers scoured the site outside El Fuerte, a town in Sinaloa state, on Mexico’s northern Pacific Coast, looking for one of two men presumably kidnapped by cartel gunmen in recent weeks. One body had already been found in a field. The women believed the other may be nearby. In the end, they came up empty.
“This is my life,” said Mirna Medina, a forceful woman who holds the group together. “Digging up holes.”

Her son, who sold CDs by a gas station, was kidnapped in 2014. Three years later to the day, she and the other mothers of the search group dug up his remains. “I felt his presence,” she said, remembering the day and breaking out in tears. “I wanted to find him alive, but at least I found him.”

Some 37,000 people in Mexico are categorized as “missing” by the government. The vast majority are believed to be dead, victims of the country’s spiraling violence that has claimed more than 250,000 lives since 2006. The country’s murder rate has more than doubled to 26 per 100,000 residents, five times the U.S. figure."

'It's a Crisis of Civilization in Mexico.' 250,000 Dead. 37,400 Missing.

What these poor people need are guns.

this fits here>>>
image.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's a picture of Afghan National Army commandos patrolling a poppy field during a clearing operation in the Khugyani district of Nangarhar province, Afghanistan, on or about May 9, 2013.

Good point, though. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell and on the take from the drug cartels.

That they are. Its almost impossible to find an honest cop or politician in Mexico.

The cartels rule the country and the murder rate sure proves it.

We need to stop buying their drugs and we need to stop the flow of guns to the cartels. Mexico has long claimed we need to control the amount of guns that get to the cartels from the US. The US can't afford to have Mexico turned into a failed state. Mexico is far from a failed state, but we should do all we can to keep it stable.

Smuggling of firearms into Mexico - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back