25 to 8

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Rs have to defend 8 senate seats that withstood Obama being at the top of the ticket. The Ds have to defend 25 senate seats with @15 seats at risk and the president campaigning for candidates with a reasonably full campaign chest for all of them.

The Ds are campaigning with less funds than the Rs and more in need of funds in both the house and senate.

There are more DOJ IG reports to come and the possibility of multiple independent counsels during the campaign season

If the Rs achieve Cloture in the senate the house will not be able do much, if anything, even if it has a D majority.

The Ds are Campaigning on higher taxes and lower wages.

why are they so happy with their prospects?

The Rs have to defend 8 senate seats that withstood Obama being at the top of the ticket. The Ds have to defend 25 senate seats with @15 seats at risk and the president campaigning for candidates with a reasonably full campaign chest for all of them.

The Ds are campaigning with less funds than the Rs and more in need of funds in both the house and senate.

There are more DOJ IG reports to come and the possibility of multiple independent counsels during the campaign season

If the Rs achieve Cloture in the senate the house will not be able do much, if anything, even if it has a D majority.

D’s have record funds. You must be drunk or only commenting about the DNC.

The thing with "funds" in regards to democrats, is they get so much FREE CAMPAIGNING, that they really don't need as much loot at the CONSERVATIVES (not republicans.)

Every movie, virtually every TV show, 90% of the mass media and propaganda pushed by john lennon commie hippy professors.

The simple fact is conservative philosophy does not appeal to the masses, cause the masses don't want to hear about personal responsibility and accountability.

MOST PEOPLE do not really achieve HAPPINESS that the free market allows you to pursue. It takes unreal ambition and determination and fortunate breaks for those in the poor class. Trust me, I know. I saw most of my friends NOT MAKE I, and I really understand why.

The point is MOST PEOPLE live in misery. Much of which is by their own doing. Laziness, irresponsible behavior and devastating decisions. Easy road to go down. 99% of those people don't want to hear about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY OR ACCOUNTABILITY. They get piiiissssed.

So, the democrats appeal to them by providing a scapegoat for those that live in such bitterness. Hence the reason the democrats count on run down cities and an expanding poor class. All of them are prime for their propaganda tactics. Auto votes is their goal. Mental slaves.

The WEALTHY LEFT WINGERS are their slave masters, just like have always been.

The thing with "funds" in regards to democrats, is they get so much FREE CAMPAIGNING, that they really don't need as much loot at the CONSERVATIVES (not republicans.)

Every movie, virtually every TV show, 90% of the mass media and propaganda pushed by john lennon commie hippy professors.

The simple fact is conservative philosophy does not appeal to the masses, cause the masses don't want to hear about personal responsibility and accountability.

MOST PEOPLE do not really achieve HAPPINESS that the free market allows you to pursue. It takes unreal ambition and determination and fortunate breaks for those in the poor class. Trust me, I know. I saw most of my friends NOT MAKE I, and I really understand why.

The point is MOST PEOPLE live in misery. Much of which is by their own doing. Laziness, irresponsible behavior and devastating decisions. Easy road to go down. 99% of those people don't want to hear about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY OR ACCOUNTABILITY. They get piiiissssed.

So, the democrats appeal to them by providing a scapegoat for those that live in such bitterness. Hence the reason the democrats count on run down cities and an expanding poor class. All of them are prime for their propaganda tactics. Auto votes is their goal. Mental slaves.

Some facts confirming your point.

10 Poorest Cities in America (How did it happen?)

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

Detroit, MI - (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961
Buffalo, NY - (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954
Cincinnati, OH - (3rd) not since 1984
Cleveland, OH - (4th) not since 1989
Miami, FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor
St. Louis, MO - (6th) not since 1949
El Paso, TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor
Milwaukee, WI - (8th) not since 1908
Philadelphia, PA - (9th) not since 1952
Newark, NJ - (10th) not since 1907

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats....... Yet they are still POOR.

D’s have record funds. You must be drunk or only commenting about the DNC.

Those who will actually vote have already chosen.

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

Detroit, MI - (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

I thought California had the highest poverty rates ?! What happened ?

Lots of red states out there! But you intellectually dishonest righties will blame the Mayor ? How much can a Mayor actually do to end poverty in his city ? Virtually nothing . You need to at least look at the state .

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

at least two of those cities will lose their most of their city and state tax base prior to New Years Eve. The bail out will come with forensic accountants to investigate corruption.

R's are fucksticks - their position on healthcare and SS will get them jobs at Mickey D's.

why should the D's be anything BUT optimistic ?

I would suggest that you listen to this.

Without the House, bills do not become law.

The fact is that Democrats are amply funded to run their campaigns. Michigan Pennsylvania and Ohio seem to be out of reach. Wisconsin is slipping out of reach.
Manchin has the advantage in West Virginia. Tester has a small lead in Montana as he always does. That leaves around 8 seats. 3 Democrat seats in North Dakota, Missouri and Indiana are dead heats. 2 Republican seats in Arizona and Nevada are dead heats. The Democrat seat in Florida and Republican seat in Tennessee lean Democrat. There are a wide range of things that could happen and that is why McConnell is worried the Democrats could take ther Senate.

The Democrats are running on reforming the tax reform. They are not running on low wages.

Forum List

Back