25 Pages of Quotes By Scientists Refuting Darwinism

Such are the dangers of religious extremists.
Generosity/charity is carrying "thou shalt not steal" to extremes.

Doing good is carrying abstain from evil to extremes. It is such extremes that build civilization. Consider how wonderful the world would be if everyone went to such extremes. :)

A good example is that of the Japanese soccer team and their fans, who cleaned up their locker room and the stands after their soccer match. Japanese are known for their extreme fastidiousness.

Most don't realize how important extreme behavior is. I am such an extremist. My boss once commented to me, "You do much more than I ever did", this in regard to maintaining his rental properties. All I was doing was what I knew was necessary, while he picked and chose what he deemed important.
Not virtue signaling, 'jes sayin'. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Generosity/charity is carrying "thou shalt not steal" to extremes.

Doing good is carrying abstain from evil to extremes. It is such extremes that build civilization. Consider how wonderful the world would be if everyone went to such extremes. :)

A good example is that of the Japanese soccer team and their fans, who cleaned up their locker room and the stands after their soccer match. Japanese are known for their extreme fastidiousness.

Most don't realize how important extreme behavior is. I am such an extremist. My boss once commented to me, "You do much more than I ever did", this in regard to maintaining his rental properties. All I was doing was what I knew was necessary, while he picked and chose what he deemed important.
Not virtue signaling, 'jes sayin'. :biggrin:

The extremes also include Kool-Aid drinkers, faith healers, people who starve their children or withold medical care for religious reasons. Extremists do those things believing they're necessary.

The extremes also include Kool-Aid drinkers, faith healers, people who starve their children or withold medical care for religious reasons. Extremists do those things believing they're necessary.
True that, but most Christian extremism is simply 'going the extra mile' to help someone. Of course, it's only deemed extreme by onlookers. Going out of one's way comes naturally to Christians.

True that, but most Christian extremism is simply 'going the extra mile' to help someone. Of course, it's only deemed extreme by onlookers. Going out of one's way comes naturally to Christians.

I'm not aware of anything to suggest that most Christians are any more or less likely than any other group to help someone.

Altruism, treating others with kindness and respect, obeying the law is not the sole property of religion and clearly not Christianity. If we look at what Christianity has inflicted on humanity, it's a history of conquerors, Crusaders and converters of the heathen while mass murdering them by the millions.

Late edit: the fake engineer will be messaging you soon to scold you about interacting with the kuffar.

Last edited:

25 Pages of Quotes By Scientists Refuting Darwinism.​

How does a ''quote'' refute anything?

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.”
― C. S. Lewis

I have thus refuted Christian religionism.

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.”
― C. S. Lewis

I have thus refuted Christian religionism.
Apparently C.S. Lewis never put on Christ's yoke.

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I have worn that yoke for many years. Fits good and is very comfortable. :)

Last edited:
Apparently C.S. Lewis never put on Christ's yoke.

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I have worn that yoke for many years. Fits good and is very comfortable. :)

He loves his bonds who, when the first are broke, Submits his neck into a second yoke.

Robert Herrick

The yoke of Christ frees you from the yoke of Satan. Best deal going. :bowdown:
I can’t spend my life in trembling fear of satans and boogeymen. A child who never loses his fear of such things is said to have never grown up.

I can’t spend my life in trembling fear of satans and boogeymen. A child who never loses his fear of such things is said to have never grown up.

"Much good comes from the fear to do evil." -Woodznutz

Last edited:
You how sometimes you leave a block of carrara marble out by the Duomo for a while and the random forces of nature will evolve it into David?

david-hand-760x970.jpg

Well, maybe the random forces of nature won't make an entire sculpture, but sure after tens of millions of years there must be something like David's hand - or a finger evolved by the random forces of nature, amiright?

It does make you think. Note that many flee into the arms of evolution only because they can't embrace special creation by a supernatural force. There's nowhere else for them to go. They go from order to confusion.

"Much good comes from the fear to do evil." -Woodznutz

Your urges to do evil are suppressed only by fear of angry gods seeking retribution?

That’s odd because the history many religions is one of religionists committing the most heinous acts against humanity by simply claiming, “it’s the god’s will”.

Anyone can contribute to making the world better. It doesn’t take the coercive fear of punishment in some claimed afterlife to be kind and respectful. Do you really need an eternal reward to invest a few decades to the human condition? Does it all "matter in the end"? No, but it does matter while you're here. And that's good enough.

let's say you spend your entire life making it as good a world as you can -- is your life somehow wasted if there is no god? Does it count against you? No, it doesn't.

If the only thing that prevents you from committing illegal, immoral acts is via threats from some punitive, supernatural father figure, maybe religion has a purpose… as opposed to jail after you have committed illegal, immoral acts.

Life sprang up. How it got started is the question. Was it purely a byproduct of arbitrary chemicals reacting to each other somehow within the proper medium? I suppose anything is possible. Unlikely. But possible.

But the question of the origin of life itself aside, what led to the multiplicity of life forms? How come some survive while others don’t.

Your urges to do evil are suppressed only by fear of angry gods seeking retribution?

That’s odd because the history many religions is one of religionists committing the most heinous acts against humanity by simply claiming, “it’s the god’s will”.

Anyone can contribute to making the world better. It doesn’t take the coercive fear of punishment in some claimed afterlife to be kind and respectful. Do you really need an eternal reward to invest a few decades to the human condition? Does it all "matter in the end"? No, but it does matter while you're here. And that's good enough.

let's say you spend your entire life making it as good a world as you can -- is your life somehow wasted if there is no god? Does it count against you? No, it doesn't.

If the only thing that prevents you from committing illegal, immoral acts is via threats from some punitive, supernatural father figure, maybe religion has a purpose… as opposed to jail after you have committed illegal, immoral acts.

People lose the 'urge to do evil' as they mature, no religion needed. Godly fear is reserved for Christians. Unbelievers are exempted.

Most people behave because of the fear of the consequences here on earth. However, people are losing that fear as crime is committed with impunity these days. Murder someone and you don't have to work another day as the State will take care of your every need. Pretty good deal, eh?

People lose the 'urge to do evil' as they mature, no religion needed. Godly fear is reserved for Christians. Unbelievers are exempted.

Most people behave because of the fear of the consequences here on earth. However, people are losing that fear as crime is committed with impunity these days. Murder someone and you don't have to work another day as the State will take care of your every need. Pretty good deal, eh?

Wow. I’d thought the prison population would suggest that the “urge to do evil” was a process that matured as people got older.

Consequences here on earth. Yeah, that’s a behavior modification mechanism. It's not pleasant to think there's no "ultimate justice" out there. It sucks to realize that a dead Hitler is beyond suffering for his cruelties. But it's the truth. And we need the truth to function properly, to explore, and learn.

Consequences here on earth. Yeah, that’s a behavior modification mechanism. It's not pleasant to think there's no "ultimate justice" out there. It sucks to realize that a dead Hitler is beyond suffering for his cruelties. But it's the truth. And we need the truth to function properly, to explore, and learn.
Acting on my beliefs and values has blessed me with an exceptionally good and long life. :)
Sadly, family and friends with different beliefs and values are dead and gone. :(

Last edited:
Wow. I’d thought the prison population would suggest that the “urge to do evil” was a process that matured as people got older.
Many offenders are finally granted parole only when it is determined that they have 'aged out' of their criminality.

Acting on my beliefs and values has blessed me with an exceptionally good and long life. :)
Sadly, family and friends with different beliefs and values are dead and gone. :(
Yeah. Sometimes the drunk driver lives while the people in the car he hit are all killed.

Screw those losers who died. The drunk driver was blessed by the gods.

Forum List

Back