25 Devastating Effects Of Climate Change

Switching from fossil to solar and wind?

That is the biggest lie, Solar and Wind power increase consumption of Fossil fuel.

The world's largest green/renewable energy plants require the world largest amount of fossil fuels, at that we are told we must build constantly, every day, for the next 40 years to make this change.

40 years of building the world's largest structures, consuming trillions of dollars, billions of tons of natural resources, it's easy to see many corporations, banks, and politicians will get rich.

Green Energy is the heaviest polluter of the earth. After all, they are the largest physical power plants being built, that consumes the largest amount fossil fuels.

funny, to save the earth they must consume all the oil.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......you are SO INSANE!!!
Solar grows on trees and is free? I see the only response you have to a fact is to laugh, what more can you say, my post stands un-refutted, thanks.

Fascinating responses.

The OP presents science.

The responses all focus on politics.

How long will it be before people figure that rising levels and melting glaciers don't occur because a politician said they would or would not.

Ignore the politics. Listen to the scientists. When you do that, this topic is MUCH easier to understand, because basically all scientists agree.
The OP is Science, excuse me but, when a ".com" posts an article with wild predictions of the future, that is called, "Science Fiction".

Fascinating responses.

The OP presents science.

How long will it be before people figure that rising levels and melting glaciers don't occur because a politician said they would or would not.

Ignore the politics. Listen to the scientists. When you do that, this topic is MUCH easier to understand, because basically all scientists agree.
The OP is Science, excuse me but, when a ".com" posts an article with wild predictions of the future, that is called, "Science Fiction".

Elektra, you truly are one stupid ass. I am over 70 years old. What we are doing right now was not even science fiction when I was in my teens. In fact, many of the tools I use were science fiction 50 years ago. Laser aligning couplings for motors, pumps, and shafts, with a computer telling how much you need to put under each foot of the motor or gearbox was not even imagined when I started my carreer as a millwright. I remember Dr. Allen laughing and advising students to only take two sitings with their Brunton compass, as the third one will only confuse you. Today we have GPS that can put you exactly where you are.

And what we are seeing right now in the climate is not wild predictions of the future, it is events in real time. This year looks like it will come in as the warmest year on record. Yet, no El Nino, no exceptionally warm months, the TSI is actually down a bit, and there are all the aerosols put up by China and India.

We are facing a rapidly changing climate. We don't know exactly what to expect, we have not been down this path before. Historical geological data indicates that whenever there is a very rapid increase or decrease in temperature, there is a period of extinction. Since we are already in the midst of the sixth extinction period, things could get very interesting very fast for the present dominent species on this planet.

The fundamental dishonesty of climate wackos is proudly displayed by the OP...."25 Devastating Effects of Climate Change"....as if we were going to read about the devastating effects that climate change has already produced...instead, we see an opinion piece that is rife with will's, could's, and may's.....if honesty were important to the writer, the title would be "25 Possible Devastating Effects of Climate Change if the Models These Predictions are Based on Actually Had any Predictive Power"

Fascinating responses.

The OP presents science.

The op presents nothing like science...it is an opinion piece presenting wild prognostications as if they were clearly visible in a crystal ball...each and every one is based upon climate models that have failed spectacularly already....

SSDD -

A forecast based on meaurable trends that any of us can see and observe from our kitchen windows can still be solid science.

Your response though, like Elektras, are entirely political, because for you this issue is determined first & foremost by politicians. Which is why you will never get a firm handle on the issue.

SSDD -

A forecast based on meaurable trends that any of us can see and observe from our kitchen windows can still be solid science.

Your response though, like Elektras, are entirely political, because for you this issue is determined first & foremost by politicians. Which is why you will never get a firm handle on the issue.

Which measurable trends are those? No warming for the past 2 decades....which measurable trends...Looking out my window I see the same temps or slightly lower than I saw 2 decades ago...same as you.

The reality is that the warming stopped..the politics is that crisis is imminent...which one of us is the slave to politics.

SSDD -

What meaurable trends? Seriously?

Melting glaciers?

Rising sea levels?

The ozone hole?

Melting Arctiic ice?

Record-breaking droughts, floods etc?

Jesus wept, man...

Melting glaciers?

Most glacier melt happened back when CO2 levels were "safe"

rising sea levels?

The rate of sea level increase decreased throughout the 20th century and has seen no acceleration.

The ozone hole?

Fraud

Melting Arctiic ice?

Due to ocean currents...not cliamte.

Record-breaking droughts, floods etc?

Even the IPCC acknowledges that none of those can be attributed to climate change

And all of these supposed disasters you see outside your window are happening in the presence of no warming trend for 2 decades...looks just like natural variability to me...

When you can show me something that is happening outside of the borders of natural variability, then you have something to show....till then your supposed man made climate change looks just like nature's own climate change...how can you tell the difference?

As of yet how many of the catastrophic predictions about global warming have actually come true?

Fascinating responses.

The OP presents science.

The OP is a joke you fucking retard.

13.) The marine food chain could fall apart.

13.) The marine food chain could fall apart.

14.) Within 300 years, 88% of New Orleans could be underwater.

15.) Increasing droughts will make the driest regions even drier.

16.) 63% of major wine regions will no longer be suitable for grape-growing by 2050.

17.) Some reptile species could turn mostly female, potentially leading to their extinction.

18.) Atlanta and New York could see twice as many stormy days by 2100, compared to the 1962 to 1989 average.

19.) Many countries are losing essential water sources.

20.) Air pollution in California could cause a public health disaster.

21.) Equatorial regions and parts of the Antarctic will see up to a 50% decrease in their fisheries.

22.) Climate change may lead to more depression and anxiety.

23.) Some animals are shrinking.

It's a JOKE!!!

There are 3 number 13's... reptiles turns mostly female?

The AGWCult will believe ANYTHING, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!!

17.) Some reptile species could turn mostly female, potentially leading to their extinction.

really

funny how global warming works

in every other wildlife population control program

it is key to lower the number of females to reduce the population

and raise the number of females to increase the population

--LOL

no wonder they call em fcktards

--LOL

Until you get to the point at which females can't find their opposite numbers.

So we should shut down entire industries, put millions out of work, quadruple utility rates, spend hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars... for what?
Well, since the OP explained "for what" very well, I guess you must be extremely retarded. And of course, your idiotic assumptions about what the world should do to deal with this climate change crisis are complete crackpot nonsense.
The OP is crack-pot nonsense.

Maybe you can tell everyone what the natural and normal temperature of the world is supposed to be.

Fascinating responses.

The OP presents science.

No science has been presented, but being far left and an AGW cult member you are unable to tell that.

Forum List

Back