24 year ago today US government used chemical weapons on its own citizens

Discussion in 'History' started by Odium, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Odium

Odium Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,632
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,689
    Your argument and your data packet would be much stronger and fatter, respectively, if you considered nonwhites to be human beings.

3. OldLady

OldLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,549
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,492
    Clinton's and the gang were setting the stage for the death cult agenda that we see more prevalent today if we examine the whole situation around the globe. The media assisted in making light of that whole affair at Wacko.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,073
    The parents of the children roasted at Mt Carmel had every opportunity to send their kids to safety. The families with kids in day care in the Murrow Building had no such chance. I wish I believed in a place called Hell so I'd know Timmy's (and Vernon's) soul is being tortured right now.........

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,490
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,689
    Wait, made light? Or lit it up?

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,166
    I will be extremely surprised if this thread lasts more than a couple of days before it gets moved to the conspiracy section since as you very well know,the mods around here somehow consider facts as conspiracy THEORIES.:rolleyes:

you should invite sealy bobo to this thread,that guy is a jerk and a sad excuse for a human being.He is so brainwashed and biased towards the democrats ignoring their corruption.He will acknowledge how 9/11 was an inside job because it happened under the REPUBLICANS watch.:rolleyes: BUT when you document how the clintons were murderers of women and children at waco or give evidence they were behind vince fosters death,the asshole mother fucker troll wont look at it.:rolleyes:

I provided him cold hard facts how clinton murdered these people along with janet reno proving how he lied about the events on national tv where he told TWO major lies,the first being lie# 1- "We did not start the fire,the davidians did" ,that lie was exposed of course when the film showed an army tank set fire onto a the compound shooting flames out of the nozzle of the tank. THEN I stated lie # 2 that he said-"we did not fire onto the compound.the davidians fired at us but we never fired back" . complete bullshit of course since the video also as well shows a gunner on the side of the helicopter with a machine gun firing onto the compound.

I took him to school and the asshole ignored all my evidence and facts. I used to have respect for him,no more though. He is such a hypocrite troll.anything that proves how the republicans are corrupt,he will taLk about such as reagan and bushs involvement in the october surprise as you can see in that link or Bush and cheneys involvement in 9/11 ignoring clintons and Obamas role in the coverup.:rolleyes: but anything where you expose how clinton is a mass murderer of women and children at waco ,the chickenshit coward wont look at it as you can see for yourself in this thread here in this link below.

as you can see,I took him to school and handed his ass to him on a platter that clinton murdered these women and children in posts # 24,# 33,and #37 here but that chickenshit disgraceful coward,wont look at the evidence or facts.

October Surprise

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  9. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,689
    Get over yourself hon.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,705
    Clinton sent in the military to kill Americans. A clear violation of the posse comitatus act.

• Winner Winner x 3