24 year ago today US government used chemical weapons on its own citizens

The parents of the children roasted at Mt Carmel had every opportunity to send their kids to safety. The families with kids in day care in the Murrow Building had no such chance. I wish I believed in a place called Hell so I'd know Timmy's (and Vernon's) soul is being tortured right now.........

well the parents at Mt Carmel actually had no chance either.David Koresh was not the monster that he was made out to be by the CIA controlled media.we know that because of all the suevivors witness testimonys.so they never had a reason to WANT to leave till our corrupt government came in. also they would have killed them had they tried to leave when they did come there.the suvivors who survived,talked about how some came out with their arms up and yelled DONT SHOOT but they shot at them anyways.

sealybobo troll will also ignore the facts of the murrow buidling,how clinton murdered women and children there as well.:rolleyes: i wonder when fenton troll will come on here again and say get over myself again.:rolleyes:

Koresh wasn't a monster? :lmao: He told people he was Jesus and wouldn't let husbands sleep with their own wives... the wives had to have kids with him instead. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
No doubt the guy was off the wall but geez' just gas them, and light them on fire, children and all?

The parents of the children roasted at Mt Carmel had every opportunity to send their kids to safety. The families with kids in day care in the Murrow Building had no such chance. I wish I believed in a place called Hell so I'd know Timmy's (and Vernon's) soul is being tortured right now.........

well the parents at Mt Carmel actually had no chance either.David Koresh was not the monster that he was made out to be by the CIA controlled media.we know that because of all the suevivors witness testimonys.so they never had a reason to WANT to leave till our corrupt government came in. also they would have killed them had they tried to leave when they did come there.the suvivors who survived,talked about how some came out with their arms up and yelled DONT SHOOT but they shot at them anyways.

sealybobo troll will also ignore the facts of the murrow buidling,how clinton murdered women and children there as well.:rolleyes: i wonder when fenton troll will come on here again and say get over myself again.:rolleyes:

Koresh wasn't a monster? :lmao: He told people he was Jesus and wouldn't let husbands sleep with their own wives... the wives had to have kids with him instead. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
No doubt the guy was off the wall but geez' just gas them, and light them on fire, children and all?

The government gave them the option of giving up, and even the chance to release the women and children. They didn't do it. In fact the Branch Dividiens fired first, and had a stock pile of weapons. The only person to blame in all this is Koresh himself.

The government gave them the option of giving up, and even the chance to release the women and children. They didn't do it. In fact the Branch Dividiens fired first, and had a stock pile of weapons. The only person to blame in all this is Koresh himself.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And he was abusing, raping children.

Like Jim Jones, he chose to them all, and himself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

you been listening wayyyyy too much to what idiot box in the living room tells you.:lmao:as i said,witness who were THERE are much more credible than the idiot box in the living room.:haha:

this guy is a lying troll obviously.first off they did not give them that option,second,pure bullshit they fired first,the tape CLEARLY shows the government firing first,and this guy has for sure revealed he is troll saying that crap the only one to blame is koresh when the government could easily have captured him when he went out for grocerys everyday and ignoring facts they burned down the compound murdering women and children and the fact that they shot victems who came out and said DONT SHOOT.:rolleyes:.this guy is obviously a sock to put on ignore.

And he was abusing, raping children.

Like Jim Jones, he chose to them all, and himself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

another sheep who has been listening way too much to what the media says instead of the survivors.:badgrin:

this guy is a lying troll obviously.first off they did not give them that option,second,pure bullshit they fired first,the tape CLEARLY shows the government firing first,and this guy has for sure revealed he is troll saying that crap the only one to blame is koresh when the government could easily have captured him when he went out for grocerys everyday and ignoring facts they burned down the compound murdering women and children and the fact that they shot victems who came out and said DONT SHOOT.:rolleyes:.this guy is obviously a sock to put on ignore.

They DID give them an option you dipshit. If they hadn't been working to negotiate it wouldn't have been a stand off that lasted almost 20 days... they would have raided the compound on Day 1. Good lord you are one of the dumbest posters on this entire forum.

And yes, the Branch Dividians fired first... they shot at the ATF agents in the upstairs window. For Christ's sake, you need to learn some facts. But that's ok... you think a guy that rapes young girls and forces wives to get impregnated by him is of the right mind set...

I will be extremely surprised if this thread lasts more than a couple of days before it gets moved to the conspiracy section since as you very well know,the mods around here somehow consider facts as conspiracy THEORIES.:rolleyes:

you should invite sealy bobo to this thread,that guy is a jerk and a sad excuse for a human being.He is so brainwashed and biased towards the democrats ignoring their corruption.He will acknowledge how 9/11 was an inside job because it happened under the REPUBLICANS watch.:rolleyes: BUT when you document how the clintons were murderers of women and children at waco or give evidence they were behind vince fosters death,the asshole mother fucker troll wont look at it.:rolleyes:

I provided him cold hard facts how clinton murdered these people along with janet reno proving how he lied about the events on national tv where he told TWO major lies,the first being lie# 1- "We did not start the fire,the davidians did" ,that lie was exposed of course when the film showed an army tank set fire onto a the compound shooting flames out of the nozzle of the tank. THEN I stated lie # 2 that he said-"we did not fire onto the compound.the davidians fired at us but we never fired back" . complete bullshit of course since the video also as well shows a gunner on the side of the helicopter with a machine gun firing onto the compound.

I took him to school and the asshole ignored all my evidence and facts. I used to have respect for him,no more though. He is such a hypocrite troll.anything that proves how the republicans are corrupt,he will taLk about such as reagan and bushs involvement in the october surprise as you can see in that link or Bush and cheneys involvement in 9/11 ignoring clintons and Obamas role in the coverup.:rolleyes: but anything where you expose how clinton is a mass murderer of women and children at waco ,the chickenshit coward wont look at it as you can see for yourself in this thread here in this link below.

as you can see,I took him to school and handed his ass to him on a platter that clinton murdered these women and children in posts # 24,33.and 37 here but that chickenshit disgraceful coward,wont look at the evidence or facts.

October Surprise

Get over yourself hon.
Hon? are you a SHE and not a HE ass I always believed?
OH and why dont you try and actually read what I post before making a moronic comment like that first?:rolleyes:

as I just got done saying,I proved in that link in SPADES in posts # 24,33,and 37 there that asshole sealybobos asshole hero Clinton murdered women and children,he ignores it all the time and goes around telling people i THINK clinton killed women and children at waco and that I THINK he killed vince foster.:rolleyes:He wont look at my FACTS i post that prove it is TRUE.:rolleyes:

so before being an asshole and telling me to get over myself,why dont YOU stop being an asshole and tell SEALYBOBO to grow the fuck up and stop living in denial that clinton murdered women and children as the OP here has helped prove my point FOR ME and stop acting like a jerk in the process?that being said,,:anj_stfu: go tell the REAL poster SEALYBOBO to get over HIMSELF asshole and tell HIM to stop being a child and admit he has been proven wrong on clinton by me that he murdered women and children.:fu::rolleyes:

Odium with MY help have proved on this thread clinton was a mass murderer of women and children at waco,that asshole sealybobo wont ADMIT these facts so go fuck yourself when telling me to get over myself jerk.
Odious? Fuck you hon.

1. The Waco incident could have been handled differently. Seeing the mental midget was on the compound mean he was contained.

Had he killed everyone on the compound without government agents involvement then the blood would have been on his and his followers hands.

Wait for the idiot to stroll outside the compound and could have snatched him then.

2. If you believe using Tear Gas is the same thing Assad regime did, well it is not.

3. Tim McVeigh is not a hero and is a coward and if you consider pulling a truck up and blowing up innocent kids is heroic, well you have a lot in common with ISIL\ISIS!

1. The Waco incident could have been handled differently. Seeing the mental midget was on the compound mean he was contained.

Had he killed everyone on the compound without government agents involvement then the blood would have been on his and his followers hands.

Wait for the idiot to stroll outside the compound and could have snatched him then.

2. If you believe using Tear Gas is the same thing Assad regime did, well it is not.

3. Tim McVeigh is not a hero and is a coward and if you consider pulling a truck up and blowing up innocent kids is heroic, well you have a lot in common with ISIL\ISIS!

It's very true. Koresh knew it was the feds coming to execute a search warrant. The Feds knew the postman told the people in the compound. The should have waited and picked him up in one of his many trips to Waco.

Yep....
He should have done the accepted manner of just running people over. Happens every day (in Europe), and hopefully (thanks to Obama) it will be happening here in America. Appears McVeigh would be alive today if he had just shouted Allah Akbar.

I will be extremely surprised if this thread lasts more than a couple of days before it gets moved to the conspiracy section since as you very well know,the mods around here somehow consider facts as conspiracy THEORIES.:rolleyes:

you should invite sealy bobo to this thread,that guy is a jerk and a sad excuse for a human being.He is so brainwashed and biased towards the democrats ignoring their corruption.He will acknowledge how 9/11 was an inside job because it happened under the REPUBLICANS watch.:rolleyes: BUT when you document how the clintons were murderers of women and children at waco or give evidence they were behind vince fosters death,the asshole mother fucker troll wont look at it.:rolleyes:

I provided him cold hard facts how clinton murdered these people along with janet reno proving how he lied about the events on national tv where he told TWO major lies,the first being lie# 1- "We did not start the fire,the davidians did" ,that lie was exposed of course when the film showed an army tank set fire onto a the compound shooting flames out of the nozzle of the tank. THEN I stated lie # 2 that he said-"we did not fire onto the compound.the davidians fired at us but we never fired back" . complete bullshit of course since the video also as well shows a gunner on the side of the helicopter with a machine gun firing onto the compound.

I took him to school and the asshole ignored all my evidence and facts. I used to have respect for him,no more though. He is such a hypocrite troll.anything that proves how the republicans are corrupt,he will taLk about such as reagan and bushs involvement in the october surprise as you can see in that link or Bush and cheneys involvement in 9/11 ignoring clintons and Obamas role in the coverup.:rolleyes: but anything where you expose how clinton is a mass murderer of women and children at waco ,the chickenshit coward wont look at it as you can see for yourself in this thread here in this link below.

as you can see,I took him to school and handed his ass to him on a platter that clinton murdered these women and children in posts # 24,33.and 37 here but that chickenshit disgraceful coward,wont look at the evidence or facts.

October Surprise

Get over yourself hon.
OH and why dont you try and actually read what I post before making a moronic comment like that first?:rolleyes:

as I just got done saying,I proved in that link in SPADES in posts # 24,33,and 37 there that asshole sealybobos asshole hero Clinton murdered women and children,he ignores it all the time and goes around telling people i THINK clinton killed women and children at waco and that I THINK he killed vince foster.:rolleyes:He wont look at my FACTS i post that prove it is TRUE.:rolleyes:

so before being an asshole and telling me to get over myself,why dont YOU stop being an asshole and tell SEALYBOBO to grow the fuck up and stop living in denial that clinton murdered women and children as the OP here has helped prove my point FOR ME and stop acting like a jerk in the process?that being said,,:anj_stfu: go tell the REAL poster SEALYBOBO to get over HIMSELF asshole and tell HIM to stop being a child and admit he has been proven wrong on clinton by me that he murdered women and children.:fu::rolleyes:

Odium with MY help have proved on this thread clinton was a mass murderer of women and children at waco,that asshole sealybobo wont ADMIT these facts so go fuck yourself when telling me to get over myself jerk.
Odious? Fuck you hon.

no fuck you prick,nice grasping at straws there with your theory i am odious just ruins your credibility even more so.

It's very true. Koresh knew it was the feds coming to execute a search warrant. The Feds knew the postman told the people in the compound. The should have waited and picked him up in one of his many trips to Waco.

that was our wonderful Gestapo at work that day.:thup: that was the beginning of everything thats going on now today all started by our government,boston marathon bombing,oklahoma,sandy hook,9/11,the list goes on and on.

October Surprise

Get over yourself hon.

Odious? Fuck you hon.

no fuck you prick,nice grasping at straws there with your theory i am odious just ruins your credibility even more so.
No shoog, I'm not asserting you ARE Odious, YOU affiliated yourself with that cocksheath.

Clinton sent in the military to kill Americans. A clear violation of the posse comitatus act.

Coming from a dysfunctional family background, Koresh claimed to be a Christian in the Seventh-day Adventist Church before joining a splinter group, based at the Mount Carmel Center near Waco, Texas, which took the name "Branch Davidians". Here he competed for dominance with another leader named George Roden, until Roden was jailed for murdering another rival. Koresh was then accused of statutory rape of a 12-year-old girl, apparently with her parents' consent, a relationship that he sanctified as a 'spiritual marriage'.

The serving of arrest and search warrants by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) as part of an investigation into illegal possession of firearms and explosives provoked the historic 1993 raid on the center.[2]Four ATF agents and six Davidians were killed during the initial two-hour firefight, both sides claiming the other side fired first. The subsequent siege by the FBI ended with the burning of the center, where Koresh and 79 others were found dead after the fire.[3]

You and LA Ram Fan believe the cult. LOL

David_koresh.jpg

Forum List

Back