24,000 pages of nothing but egg on the media's and Left face.

Palin the media feed of each other. Palin provides excellent fodder that basically requires a video camera and sound recorder to make a story. Palin craves and loves the attention that she gets; then claims she just wants to be left alone. :clap2:

I think she is a genius myself, she went on this bus tour and the leftwing media automatically assumed that she was going to announce her run for 2012 when in fact she had no intention of doing that while on tour, all it did was create a leftwing media frenzy that got Palin some Positive exposure. Palin is laughing her ass off right now, and the media owners on the left are shitting their pants and crying like the little girls that they are. Good job Sarah, expose them for the asses that they are in my opinion!

Her record in Alaska as Governor is quite impressive by itself. How she's playing the Media now is beyond hilarious

Quite the double standard going on here. A see a Palin thread but no one is complaining about "another Palin thread". I wonder why that is? Oh, I know, because it's a Pro-Palin thread....those threads are ok. Right?

And how exactly do these emails make anyone the left look bad exactly?

Quite the double standard going on here. A see a Palin thread but no one is complaining about "another Palin thread". I wonder why that is? Oh, I know, because it's a Pro-Palin thread....those threads are ok. Right?

You leftys make yourselves look bad all the time, you don't need Palin emails to help you.

You leftys make yourselves look bad all the time, you don't need Palin emails to help you.

That's racist.

Why haven't you posted the Zombie picture?

Forum List

Back