22 Shot in Mass Shooting in NJ, Media Downplays

Only the shooter died that's why
So as long as you only cripple people with guns the issue of guns is resolved.
who was crippled?

Injured does not necessarily mean crippled
Dude, rare to fully recover from a bullet ripping thru tissue, bone and organs.

Link?

Funny how I know a few vets who have been shot a couple of them more than once and they're just fine these days aside from some nasty scars
Got your medical degree from watching TV cop shows I see.

And you got yours out of a cereal box

This felon, had an illegal gun.....and a regular magazine...which is illegal for law abiding citizens...but he had one.....showing that gun control laws that target law abiding gun owners are stupid......and pointless...

It's illegal for felons to have guns Guy

So whoever sold or gave it to him should be accountable

yes/no?

~S~

We can already arrest the guy who should have already been in jail. It is illegal for him to have an illegal gun.....so he can already be arrested for that, on top of trying to murder 22 people......

So new gun laws are not needed...

What do we actually need/

We need democrats to stop letting out violent criminals from prison...... that is what we freaking need...... He was running his gang from prison and should have been there for a long, long time...not released to shoot 22 people....

Do you understand that the guy who gave or sold him the gun was also a criminal.....? Not a law abiding gun owner? And do you realize that he already knew he was not allowed to buy, own or carry a gun......

The problem is the felon, not the law abiding gun owner who likely had their gun stolen.....

This felon, had an illegal gun.....and a regular magazine...which is illegal for law abiding citizens...but he had one.....showing that gun control laws that target law abiding gun owners are stupid......and pointless...

It's illegal for felons to have guns Guy

So whoever sold or gave it to him should be accountable

yes/no?

~S~

We can already arrest the guy who should have already been in jail. It is illegal for him to have an illegal gun.....so he can already be arrested for that, on top of trying to murder 22 people......

So new gun laws are not needed...

What do we actually need/

We need democrats to stop letting out violent criminals from prison...... that is what we freaking need...... He was running his gang from prison and should have been there for a long, long time...not released to shoot 22 people....

Do you understand that the guy who gave or sold him the gun was also a criminal.....? Not a law abiding gun owner? And do you realize that he already knew he was not allowed to buy, own or carry a gun......

The problem is the felon, not the law abiding gun owner who likely had their gun stolen.....
A confirmed gang member serving 18 years for manslaughter plus 6 more for gang activities, let out early and he murders again. And then this filthy dim gov is working to actively let criminals out of prison! He is responsible and should be tried and HUNG for has actions.

Sounds like they need Governor control.....
Just like in Irving TX 20 years or so ago. GD lib scum let a violent criminal out of prison early, and while he was in prison he was nothing but a trouble maker! Then he murders five people at the My-T-Fine car wash in Irving.
Google Groups

These bastards letting these killers go free should be tried for murder.

Just like in Irving TX 20 years or so ago. GD lib scum let a violent criminal out of prison early, and while he was in prison he was nothing but a trouble maker! Then he murders five people at the My-T-Fine car wash in Irving.
Google Groups

Commit a violent crime.....automatic 20 year sentence with no parole.

Why this isn’t plastered all over the MSM for a week? NJ already has one of the strictest gun controls.

But that won’t stop the Governor from saying guns are to blame.

The fact the shooter is a career gang banger who was released from prison early by the Governor is a side issue not to be discussed.

22 people injured at a shooting in New Jersey over the weekend, but it doesn't fit the media narrative so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

who was crippled?

Since when?

Steve Scalise looked pretty good in his baseball game the other night after having almost died.

Google Groups

Yes. Mandatory sentencing went a long way to reducing violence, now that early wave of scum is getting out and the rates are going back up. but these tards are trying to sell the idiotic rubbish that 'our prisons iz full of innocent lil pot smoking hobbits n stuff'.

Hood rat infestations are real easy to get rid of, you make every gang member liable for the crimes any other gang member commits and you lock up every one you can get your hands on and they all serve the same murder sentences or death penalty if the member who committed the crime gets one of those. They all benefit from the crimes of their fellow gang members, they're all guilty of the crimes. If their cells get crowded, so what? They're serving with their homies, so they should all be very happy snuggling together. Even some of the small cells can hold 12 or so easy, so it would be best of the scum stuck with joining small gangs, eh?

Why this isn’t plastered all over the MSM for a week? NJ already has one of the strictest gun controls.

But that won’t stop the Governor from saying guns are to blame.

The fact the shooter is a career gang banger who was released from prison early by the Governor is a side issue not to be discussed.

22 people injured at a shooting in New Jersey over the weekend, but it doesn't fit the media narrative so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

who was crippled?

Since when?

Steve Scalise looked pretty good in his baseball game the other night after having almost died.
Never been shot have you?

Gang bangers don't join the NRA and many aren't white, so we won't be hearing from shill Hogg or any of the Democratic Party front people on this one.

I agree and you can bet that none of those assholes purchased a gun at a gun show or a gun store.

I agree and you can bet that none of those assholes purchased a gun at a gun show or a gun store.
And stronger gun control laws allow us to more severely penalize the straw buyers. That is why cops and prosecutors love those laws. The NRA sure hates them, though.

And stronger gun control laws allow us to more severely penalize the straw buyers. That is why cops and prosecutors love those laws. The NRA sure hates them, though.

Oh bullshit. There are more than enough laws on the books pertaining to guns.

There is a huge black market out there for guns. If you have the money, you can buy the gun. Any gun.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Oh bullshit. There are more than enough laws on the books pertaining to guns.

There is a huge black market out there for guns. If you have the money, you can buy the gun. Any gun.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.
Which part is bullshit? Could you be more specific?

Law enforcement loves the laws that help to penalize straw buyers. Fact. NRA hates these laws. Fact.

So,remind me again what you are complaining about? Forstyou complained about them not buying the guns. Then I point out that laws help battle that, and yet the gunobby opposes these laws. Then you complain about that, too.

Makes no sense.

Forum List

Back