$205,882.35 - the Green Party should be SUPER PROUD of So Fine Jill Stein!! The Wiscy recount...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
So, to date, Jill Stein has GAINED SEVENTEEN VOTES in the Wisconsin recount!

And she only paid $3.5 MILLION dollars to make this happen. So it only costed her just under $206K per vote!

To put it in perspective, that amount EQUALS the total of what she raised for her entire presidential campaign!

Let's call this an exorcise in removing fools from their money, because ALL of the money that was spent on the failed recount effort came from foolish leftists that should have known better.

And yes, George Soros is a foolish leftist (albeit, a dangerous one that actually has the wherewithal to damage the United States - another topic for another thread...)

So Green Party peeps - you should be proud! So Fine Jll Stein DID wind up increasing her vote total!

Hilldawg - what happened there? Glad you asked! She has seen her vote total GO DOWN by 24 votes so far.

FWIW, Trump has picked up 11 votes.

Can we get on with the business of Making America Great Again now???

The totals from the Wiscy recount so far:

Brown County
Trump: Lost 1 vote
Clinton: Gained 1 vote

Calumet County
Trump: Gained 2 votes
Clinton: Gained 1 vote, lost 1 vote (net result: 0)

Dodge County
Trump: Lost 3 votes, gained 1 vote (net result: -2)

Door County
Clinton: Lost 3 votes

Fond du Lac County
Trump: Lost 8 votes
Clinton: Lost 9 votes

Forest County
Trump: Lost 2 votes
Clinton: Lost 2 votes

Green Lake County
Trump: Lost 3 votes, gained 7 votes (net result: +4)
Clinton: Lost 4 votes, gained 1 vote (net result: -3)

Kewaunee County
Trump: Gained 1 vote

Manitowoc County
Trump: Gained 5 votes
Clinton: Lost 6 votes

Marinette County
Trump: Gained 3 votes

Menominee County
Trump: Lost 2 voted
Clinton: Lost 1 vote
Castle: Gained 3 votes
Johnson: Gained 12 votes
Stein: Gained 17 votes

Oconto County
No report

Outagamie Country
Trump: Gained 1 vote, lost 1 vote (net result: 0)
Clinton: Gained 1 vote
Castle: Lost 1 vote

Shawano County
Trump: Gained 7 votes
Clinton: Gained 3 votes, lost 1 vote (net result: +2)

Sheboygan County

No report
Waupaca County

Trump: Gained 3 votes
Waushara County

Trump: Gained 1 vote
Winnebago County

Clinton: Lost 4 votes
Castle: Lost 1 vote
Johnson: Lost 2 votes

Trump +11
Clinton -24
Johnson +10
Castle +1
Stein +17

LINK

Last edited:
and it never occurs to you in a million years that the objective might have nothing to do with who gains or loses votes hm?

That's so cute.
I asked you in another thread what you thought was the reason for her demanding a recount and you said you had no idea, do you have an idea now?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
and it never occurs to you in a million years that the objective might have nothing to do with who gains or loses votes hm?

That's so cute.
I asked you in another thread what you thought was the reason for her demanding a recount and you said you had no idea, do you have an idea now?

No, you did not. You asked me why I thought the Hillary people would have joined it, and I had no idea and still don't, nor do I care.

As for Stein's motive --- I put that in the other thread, after dismissing the false premise that thread started with. There's nothing new on that.

That's so cute.

No, you did not. You asked me why I thought the Hillary people would have joined it, and I had no idea and still don't, nor do I care.

As for Stein's motive --- I put that in the other thread, after dismissing the false premise that thread started with. There's nothing new on that.

so Jill just wanted to fill the coffers in Wisconsin, how altruistic of her...

Trump's vote total went up, and we all know that the real fraud occurred with dead people and illegals voting. So, we will never know how many illegal votes Hilldawg got.

Doesn't matter, we are in a position to make America Great again!

e5084087.gif

That's so cute.

so what was the objective then?

to needlessly spend money for no damned good reason?

actually, the more I think about it it, I have to admit that you are making an excellent point

Spending other people's money for no good reason IS what our friends on the left do best!

:beer:

That's so cute.

Yeah, I kinda did. Actually I asked you why both.

Today at 9:00 AM#41

FreewillGold Member

Now, to ask you a question. Since it is well known that this process will not produce a change, never has, what is the true reason for the recount? Hillary said that challenging the election was an attack on America. Is the reason she is joining in an attack on America?

Hillary said that challenging the election was an attack on America. Is the reason she is joining in an attack on America?

could be, Hilldawg has made a career out of attacking and selling out America...

...we all know that the real fraud occurred with dead people and illegals voting. ...

dcbl - don't voters have to sign in when they vote?

Link to a video with a corpse signing in to vote, please.

In the meantime, if you refrain from spamtrolling threads it will make the right look far less retarded.

tia

It was all Soros. That fucker should be arrested, drawn and quartered.

He's a menace to the entire damn world.

At this rate she will be the president right after the galaxy has experienced a heat death. Congratulations, Stein!

That's so cute.

so what was the objective then?

to needlessly spend money for no damned good reason?

actually, the more I think about it it, I have to admit that you are making an excellent point

Spending other people's money for no good reason IS what our friends on the left do best!

:beer:

But you don't spend OPM for no point either. Even Donald Rump gets something out of it when he does that. There has to be an objective.

In the thread Freewill's referring to it was postulated that Stein called for the recount, together with insisting on hand counts in populous places, in order to make it impossible for the state to have completed its recount within the alloted time before they were due to send their electoral vote in. So far so good. Then, the postulation continues, not having the recount done the state would have to "forfeit" its electoral vote. That was the theory of the thread (from which its author ran away when I pointed out there's no reason the state would NEED to forfeit since it doesn't even need a public vote at all in order to assemble electoral votes).

So that was shot down but, sez I, what if Stein were simply forcing the state to publicly come to that point, where it would obviously not have the recount done, and then send in the vote anyway? That would demonstrate clearly for a lot of people who don't have a grasp on how the EC process works, that neither Wisconsin, nor any other state, is required to hold a public vote at all, and that as exercised it's all a charade for the unwashed. The question would be the elephant in the room. It would have to be addressed, and it would have to be explained, and the antiquated EC would not get away with it this time.

I don't know that that's the reasoning either but it's a strategy that actually works, and if it is the strategy, it's fucking brilliant. Use the existing system to expose its own warts. Very Tao. That would be exposing the system -- the Electrical College -- which keeps third parties out of the loop and perpetuates the Duopoly, one of the glaring flaws that is obvioiusly in her interest to expose.

So the end game might have nothing whatsoever to do with who gets how many votes or who comes out on top. That wouldn't change. What it would do is raise serious questions about how the system really works and what the hell we're allowing it to do. If that's Stein's objective, she's a true Patriot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back