2023: The truth about mass shootings and the AR-15

^^^^
This is a lie.

You sad :
No one wants to ban the AR15,
I gave you examples of people who want to ban the AR15.
Thus, I proved you lied.

Lie to us some more.
Prove it, show one piece of legislation that does.

^^^^
This is a lie.

You sad :
Thus, I proved you lied.

Lie to us some more.
All the leftist scum are jacked up about wanting to ban AR rifles, falsely claiming they are "weapons of war". It is amazing that anyone would deny their clear intent.

He trolls you with a lie.
Then he tries to pivot his lie into another conversation where he can lie to you some ore.
You can’t read what I posted. I said there are stupid people on both sides, including you who don’t know that all bans are regulations.

You can’t read what I posted.
Another lie.

1706648650812.png

You sad :
Thus, I proved you lied.

Lie to us some more.

Nah.
They suffer from deficit of attention disorder - in their real lives, everyone ignores them, so they come in here and lie to everyone just so someone responds.
Sad, right?
But true.
Not one state bans an AR15…they all have regulated exceptions. So anyone who talks about bans, is a liar.

Nah.
They suffer from deficit of attention disorder - in their real lives, everyone ignores them, so they come in here and lie to everyone just so someone responds.
Sad, right?
But true.
They do seem desperate for attention and someone to listen to their blathering.

You sad :
Thus, I proved you lied.
Lie to us some more.
Everyone, including you for the third time, but you won’t post it, wants it regulated. They like you, are stupid.
I looked at your ” bans” and al, were regulations with exceptions….NONE WERE BANS

You sad :
Thus, I proved you lied.
Lie to us some more.
Nope, they want it regulated, cause for the forth time, they like you are stupid. We regulate, we don’t ban firearms. And I can prove it.
ban..we do none of that….you are illiterate aren’t you ?
  1. to prohibit especially by legal means to prohibit the use, performance, or distribution of

Last edited:
You sad :
Thus, I proved you lied.
Lie to us some more.
Number five, they like you are stupid. And every state that has passed a regulations….are still called bans by the stupid.

Forum List

Back