2020 US House

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
The US House of Representatives only Represents what the party that has the majority of representatives want, why is it then called the peoples house, or in other wards onlythe majoriy of representatives house and not ALL the peoples house?

I think the Communist Democrats will suffer disaster in the House of Representatives on November 3 and the Republicans will wind up controlling the House of Representatives by around 15 seats.:cool: The Communist Democrats will have a stroke with President Trump being reelected and the Republicans controlling Congress after November 3rd. :badgrin: :laughing0301: :badgrin:

I think the Communist Democrats will suffer disaster in the House of Representatives on November 3 and the Republicans will wind up controlling the House of Representatives by around 15 seats.:cool: The Communist Democrats will have a stroke with President Trump being reelected and the Republicans controlling Congress after November 3rd. :badgrin: :laughing0301: :badgrin:

As long as you keep calling everyone that voted for the Democrats in the House Communists, don't look for them to vote Republican. In fact, calling anyone not toeing the line for the Party of the Rump as a communist sure does get you those votes, don't it. Newsflash: the 3rd Red Wave has just about ran it's course.

As long as you keep calling everyone that voted for the Democrats in the House Communists, don't look for them to vote Republican. In fact, calling anyone not toeing the line for the Party of the Rump as a communist sure does get you those votes, don't it. Newsflash: the 3rd Red Wave has just about ran it's course.
Wrong again Mr. Rumpy. Everyone sees that the Democrats leading the House are nothing but Commie traitors.

Wrong again Mr. Rumpy. Everyone sees that the Democrats leading the House are nothing but Commie traitors.

If you actually believe that, you should place some wagers, being that all the online bookies favor the Democrats very heavily.

But you won't. You know you're spouting crap.

Everyone? Let me check. I'm part of Everyone and I don't see them all as communists. In fact, I know that Communism is completely impossible to achieve past a group of about 10 people, much less a nation. Since I don't see the Democrats leading the house has nothing but Commie Traitors that means your statement is false. It's a lie. But you keep trying to piss everyone off with your 3rd wave. It's nearing the end.

Everyone? Let me check. I'm part of Everyone and I don't see them all as communists. In fact, I know that Communism is completely impossible to achieve past a group of about 10 people, much less a nation. Since I don't see the Democrats leading the house has nothing but Commie Traitors that means your statement is false. It's a lie. But you keep trying to piss everyone off with your 3rd wave. It's nearing the end.
OK, OK....Everyone but YOU. Heck you're probably in denial anyway.

They aren't all communists, some of them are just plain stupid.

He means everyone who isn't just a stupid media fed lemming.

Enough of them are Communists or Communist Fellow Travelers(People who agree with Communism but don't have the nerve to say that they are Communists) to call them the Communist-Democratic Party :smoke:

OK, OK....Everyone but YOU. Heck you're probably in denial anyway.

And how many more? You speak of denial yet you deny your butt off. Get ready for a ton of denial on November 3rd.

I don't rate all you Party of the Rumpers as stupid. Many of you are but many of you are just crazy. it's going to be an interesting November 3rd. Now, repeat after me, "I never knew him".

He means everyone who isn't just a stupid media fed lemming.

Oh, I see. That means everyone else not including the Party of the Rumpers who are Stupid, delusional and insane. Hey works for me. It's going to be an interesting Nov 3rd.

Enough of them are Communists or Communist Fellow Travelers(People who agree with Communism but don't have the nerve to say that they are Communists) to call them the Communist-Democratic Party :smoke:

Point out to me ONE Communist Country that has ever existed? I'll wait.

And how many more? You speak of denial yet you deny your butt off. Get ready for a ton of denial on November 3rd.
I don't deny anything. You, however deny that the Democrat party has been infected with Communist-Marxist filth. Some of you are so filled with your hatred it's affecting your thinking. Perhaps you don't recognize the Communist-Marxist filth because you agree with it?

I don't deny anything. You, however deny that the Democrat party has been infected with Communist-Marxist filth. Some of you are so filled with your hatred it's affecting your thinking. Perhaps you don't recognize the Communist-Marxist filth because you agree with it?

Again, name one single country that has EVER been either a Communist or a Marxist (let alone a Communist-Marxist) country? Until you can, you are just spewing to hear your self spew. it's crap. Pick a different subject. I am sure there are plenty out there for you to choose. Or are you so misinformed that this is all you got?

Again, name one single country that has EVER been either a Communist or a Marxist (let alone a Communist-Marxist) country? Until you can, you are just spewing to hear your self spew. it's crap. Pick a different subject. I am sure there are plenty out there for you to choose. Or are you so misinformed that this is all you got?
Yeah Daryl, we know, it's never been done right. Of course hundreds of innocent souls died in trying to implement Communism and Marxism. You really want to try it again?

Yeah Daryl, we know, it's never been done right. Of course hundreds of innocent souls died in trying to implement Communism and Marxism. You really want to try it again?

Again means it's been done. It hasn't been done. EVER. Have you ever met a real Communist or Marxist? They are so rare it's not even worth talking about. And pretty well sit in a rubber room and mumble to themselves. You are very close to joining them in that rubber room hotel.

Again means it's been done. It hasn't been done. EVER. Have you ever met a real Communist or Marxist? They are so rare it's not even worth talking about. And pretty well sit in a rubber room and mumble to themselves. You are very close to joining them in that rubber room hotel.
No by 'again' I meant a FAILED attempt to implement Communism and Marxisim at the cost of hundreds and thousands of lives. Idiots like you think "if we just try a different way" and fail to realize the Nihilism that is Marxism and Communism. Wake up Mr. Rumpy.

No by 'again' I meant a FAILED attempt to implement Communism and Marxisim at the cost of hundreds and thousands of lives. Idiots like you think "if we just try a different way" and fail to realize the Nihilism that is Marxism and Communism. Wake up Mr. Rumpy.

You made the claim but can't back it up. Considering any Communist or Marxist Government is complete fantasy, saying that the Dems are all Communists and Marxist only goes to show that you read way too many comic books.

Forum List

Back