2020 Presidential Candidate Blowout!

Sooooo true...ALLL of it.

Yeah...you keep thinking it's true. I will make sure I bookmark this, and when Trump wins in 2020...I can certainly let you know how much of a dumbass you really are. :D

40290958.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

And what EXACTLY in the video is erroneous?

But...

and do you have the guts to stand behind that statement?

I will bet you that Trump will lose in 2020.

If he loses - you leave the board, never to return.
If he wins - I leave the board, never to return.

Well, are you a man or a full of shit, coward?

(I am guessing the latter)

I’ll take that bet haha

Cool.

So now it is:
Deno,
Ichigo
and Jitss617 (better know as the racist, antisemitic troll).

Something wrong with this picture. If Trump loses (something all the experts say is unlikely), THREE people have to leave the forum! But of Trump wins, only ONE person (McRatchet) has to leave? There needs to be an equalizer: how about before he leaves, someone videotapes him getting hit in the head hard TWICE with a 5 lbs. ball peen hammer (to make up for the two missing people).

I know I know, it would hardly make a difference to him. Hard to get through 2-inches sold bone.

Besides, for the McMoron to make this bet, this shows that either:
  1. He has no intention of ever leaving if he loses but will HOUND YOU GUYS to death if you lose and DON'T. (Typical leftard ploy)
  2. Is planning on leaving the forum around that time anyway so risks nothing. (and will probably come back as a sock account regardless)
Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.

Besides, for the McMoron to make this bet, this shows that either:
  1. He has no intention of ever leaving if he loses but will HOUND YOU GUYS to death if you lose and DON'T. (Typical leftard ploy)
  2. Is planning on leaving the forum around that time anyway so risks nothing. (and will probably come back as a sock account regardless)
Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.

I am just here mostly for the free coffee and donuts :D
So, either way it doesn't phase me. :D

Sooooo true...ALLL of it.

Yeah...you keep thinking it's true. I will make sure I bookmark this, and when Trump wins in 2020...I can certainly let you know how much of a dumbass you really are. :D

40290958.jpg

But...

I’ll take that bet haha

Cool.

So now it is:
Deno,
Ichigo

1) So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

2) And do you have enough guts to take the above bet?

Judging by your rather cowardly (IMO) history on war (you are desperately calling for war, yet you never served himself)...I doubt it.

Last edited:

But...

I’ll take that bet haha

Cool.

So now it is:
Deno,
Ichigo
Dude every race is racist it’s what you democrats do to races that is messed up

Not only are you racist and antisemitic...but you are monumentally stupid. I have told you I don't know how many times that I have NEVER voted Democrat...yet you keep calling me one.

:auiqs.jpg:

Fuck...not only are you a troll...but you are a completely, useless one to boot.

My quota of dealing with stupid people is exhausted for today (thanks to you).

Have a less antisemitic day.
Who did you vote for lol

McRobot doesn't vote. Never has. Doesn't believe in doing even that little bit to serve his country. He thinks service is playing it safe in his backyard on the weekends learning how to clime ropes and crawl under things in comfortable surroundings under no real danger while others actually make real sacrifices just so after a few weeks, he can sponge a military pension and other benefits. Then claim that no one else serves their country, no matter what.

Even better, the creep thinks that 99% of the people in this country haven't even the right to express an opinion. McRickDick is nothing but a fraud and a liar and if Trump wins, I GUARANTEE YOU he will still be here!

I’ll take that bet haha

Cool.

So now it is:
Deno,
Ichigo
Dude every race is racist it’s what you democrats do to races that is messed up

Not only are you racist and antisemitic...but you are monumentally stupid. I have told you I don't know how many times that I have NEVER voted Democrat...yet you keep calling me one.

:auiqs.jpg:

Fuck...not only are you a troll...but you are a completely, useless one to boot.

My quota of dealing with stupid people is exhausted for today (thanks to you).

Have a less antisemitic day.
Who did you vote for lol

Even better, the creep thinks that 99% of the people in this country haven't even the right to express an opinion.

Really?

And where EXACTLY did I say that (he who thinks the American Navy still uses battleships and that we should go to war over the tiny, Spratly Islands)?

‘Don’t say we didn’t warn you’ - A phrase from China signals the trade war could get even worse

(this should be good as I have never even thought that)

And when you cannot come up with the link, your words will be proven to mean (yet again) absolutely nothing.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Mcrabbit was indoctrinated and is frustrated people have different opinions lol

McRobot doesn't vote. Never has.
Yes I have, several times.
That's another thing you made up.

Doesn't believe in doing even that little bit to serve his country.
So serving in the Reserves is not doing 'even a little bit' to serve my country? So, the millions of people who serve/served in the reserves (but saw no combat - like me) is/did not do ANYTHING to serve their country?
True or False, please?

And tell us again how you joined the military (reserves or otherwise) or were a first responder? Oh...that's right. You did none of these things yet insult those (like John McCain) who did.

Now - like normal - toobfreak will refuse to answer questions that put his positions in a bad light.

It's called 'cowardice'.

McRobot doesn't vote. Never has.
Yes I have, several times.
That's another thing you made up.
Nope. Another lie by the POS liar. You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.

So serving in the Reserves is not doing 'even a little bit' to serve my country?
Sure it is. Quite literally the LEAST you could do. And you could and chose to do it. That was your choice and option. But you never faced a single enemy, never fired a single round in combat, never took a single injury, nothing to compare to those real soldiers out there who actually fought in actual combat on foreign soil far from home, worse, nothing stopped you from doing so if that was so highly valued on your list, instead, you took the easiest, safest route out just to collect benefits, then mock others for not doing so even to the point of laughing at other people's disability and stalking them on this group. But the kicker, the real point, is the temerity to think that not only entitles you to deny free speech to the other 99% of the people of this nation on what they can say and speak about and can't, but that all the great people who BUILD the jet fighters, BUILD the tanks, BUILD the weapons, the rockets,. missiles, ships, subs, special amour plating, et al, DON'T serve their country in an equality important way as your being a "weekend warrior? So go fuck yourself you POS and take your highfalutin attitude holier than thou belief just because you did a little training on the weekends across town during peace time and SHOVE IT UP YOUR DAMN PIPE.

Every vet I've ever known proudly served selflessly for this country to PRESERVE our freedoms and rights, even to disagree with them, EXCEPT YOU. You did a few weekend training exercises out of high school so you can go around the rest of your life feeling superior to and better than, trying to deny others the very rights and freedoms you would reserve only for yourself. Scumsucker POS fascist.

Last edited:
Nope. Another lie by the POS liar. You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.
Nope...you are lying through your false teeth.

So where is this post where I said that I NEVER voted ever...dumb ass?

I said I have never voted for a Rep or a Dem...but not NEVER voted for ANY party.

DUH.

Sure it is. Quite literally the LEAST you could do. And you could and chose to do it. That was your choice and option. But you never faced a single enemy, never fired a single round in combat, never took a single injury, nothing to compare to those real soldiers out there who actually fought in actual combat on foreign soil far from home, worse, nothing stopped you from doing so if that was so highly valued on your list, instead, you took the easiest, safest route out just to collect benefits, then mock others for not doing so even to the point of laughing at other people's disability and stalking them on this group. But the kicker, the real point, is the temerity to think that not only entitles you to deny free speech to the other 99% of the people of this nation on what they can say and speak about and can't, but that all the great people who BUILD the jet fighters, BUILD the tanks, BUILD the weapons, the rockets,. missiles, ships, subs, special amour plating, et al, DON'T serve their country in an equality important way as your being a "weekend warrior? So go fuck yourself you POS and take your highfalutin attitude holier than thou belief just because you did a little training on the weekends across town during peace time and SHOVE IT UP YOUR DAMN PIPE.

Every vet I've ever known proudly served selflessly for this country to PRESERVE our freedoms and rights, even to disagree with them, EXCEPT YOU. You did a few weekend training exercises out of high school so you can go around the rest of your life feeling superior to and better than, trying to deny others the very rights and freedoms you would reserve only for yourself. Scumsucker POS fascist.

LOL...you say you worked for a contractor...yet you are so monumentally ignorant that you thought the U.S. Navy still used WW2 battleships. No one can work for a contractor and be that moronic about the military. I call 'bullshit' on that.
And you are human scum. You are desperate to get brave Americans killed all over the world (like in the Spratly Islands), yet you never served yourself. Plus, you spit on the graves of brave American heroes like John McCain.
Yup...here is the ultimate, cowardly hypocrite right there folks.

And - once again - where did I say that people who did not serve do not deserve their right to Free Speech?

(man...your delusions just keep piling up, don't they?)

Last edited:

1) So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

2) And do you have enough guts to take the above bet?

Judging by your rather cowardly (IMO) history on war (you are desperately calling for war, yet you never served himself)...I doubt it.

You REALLY want me to dig it up to prove you wrong and a liar AGAIN?

Tell you what, McHatchet,

I will do that under one condition, that you agree that if proven a liar again and wrong, we bring a good moderator here, and you agree that he bans your IP address out of here forever. Perma-Banned if I show the post where you stated you NEVER voted.

Agree to that and if a mod agrees to ban you, we got a deal.

True or False, please?

There you go again making shit up in your fucked up brain then trying to get people to swear to it.

Wrong again.

You typed above: 'Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.'

So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

And are you taking the Trump election bet?

I guarantee that you do not have the guts.

I will do that under one condition, that you agree that if proven a liar again and wrong, we bring a good moderator here, and you agree that he bans your IP address out of here forever. Perma-Banned if I show the post where you stated you NEVER voted.

Fine....if you agree to the same when you cannot find the post where I said that 'I never voted in my entire life for ANY candidate for ANY party' (or words to that EXACT effect).

That means if you cannot find this post...you agree to leave FOREVER. I will give you 24 hours to find this post (which does not exist). After that - you are GONE FOREVER.

I will take that bet right now.

Deal?

(now he is frantically looking through all my posts over the past few weeks in a desperate attempt to find this post - that does not exist - before he agrees to the bet. Idiot.)

Last edited:

True or False, please?

There you go again making shit up in your fucked up brain then trying to get people to swear to it.

Wrong again.

You typed above: 'Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.'

So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

There you go again ButtRocket with another of your false equivalencies trying to take one statement about Scumsucking Freedom-bashing Leftards like you who attack everything decent and trying to repackage it into a statement about military personal who happen to be a registered democrat. My parents were registered democrats, too, Tard, maybe you'd like to bash them as well claiming they had no honor or integrity either? My father was a decorated WWII vet. Why don't you try bashing him? You either are very good at FAKING stupidity or you aren't faking it at all.

Guts? I have more guts in my finger than your whole body. I've faced real danger, seen men die for this country, taken great harm to myself which I still suffer to this day helping the armed forces stay safe. But why waste time on a "bet" that I know you will never honor, Tard? When Trump wins, you'll still be here, I guar-an-damn-tee it. My dog shits out more honor than you've got.

True or False, please?

Wrong again.

True or False, please?

There you go again ButtRocket with another of your false equivalencies trying to take one statement about Scumsucking Freedom-bashing Leftards like you who attack everything decent and trying to repackage it into a statement about military personal who happen to be a registered democrat. My parents were registered democrats, too, Tard, maybe you'd like to bash them as well claiming they had no honor or integrity either? My father was a decorated WWII vet. Why don't you try bashing him? You either are very good at FAKING stupidity or you aren't faking it at all.

Guts? I have more guts in my finger than your whole body. I've faced real danger, seen men die for this country, taken great harm to myself which I still suffer to this day helping the armed forces stay safe. But why waste time on a "bet" that I know you will never honor, Tard? When Trump wins, you'll still be here, I guar-an-damn-tee it. My dog shits out more honor than you've got.

Once again...

True or False, please?

And you are too cowardly to take the bet (and you offer the excuse of I won't honor the bet...then you turn around and offer me a bet. You are flat out delusional and/or have severe memory problems).

I knew you did not have the guts.

Last edited:

Fine....if you agree to

There you go trying to change the terms again. No fine, no agreeing to anything. You said that you have never voted for a candidate in your life. Not a SINGLE democrat EVER. Not a single REPUBLICAN ever. Don't turn around and say you voted for Donald Duck. If you don't vote for either of the two major parties, you haven't voted, because either a DEM or a GOP wins in about 99.9% of all major elections. We don't want to hear that you voted for dog catcher or an independent candidate for city council.

We are talking about important elections. If you can say you've NEVER voted for a SINGLE candidate from either of our two party system in any sort of important election, mayoral, gubernatorial, representative, senatorial, judicial or presidential, just say it straight out, no conditions, and that will tell us all we need to know about you.

Then I can present my proof and the moderators can delete your account.

Fine....if you agree to

There you go trying to change the terms again. No fine, no agreeing to anything. You said that you have never voted for a candidate in your life. Not a SINGLE democrat EVER. Not a single REPUBLICAN ever. Don't turn around and say you voted for Donald Duck. If you don't vote for either of the two major parties, you haven't voted, because either a DEM or a GOP wins in anout 99.9% of all major elections. We don't want to hear that you voted for dog catcher or an independent candidate for city council.

We are talking about important elections. If you can say you've NEVER voted for a SINGLE candidate from either of our two party system in any sort of important election, mayoral, gubernatorial, representative, senatorial, judicial or presidential, just say it straight out, no conditions, and that will tell us all we need about you.

Then I can present my proof and the moderators can delete your account.

HERE IT IS FOLKS>>>>HE IS CHICKENING OUT.

He said: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.'

Now, he did some quick searching and realized he was DEAD WRONG...so now he is chickening out. He is trying to move the goal posts.

If you vote - in a federal election - for a party other then the Reps or the Democrats (like the Libertarian Party, for example)...you HAVE LEGALLY voted.

So you are backing out...you pig-eyed, lying, stupid stack of cowardly shit.

LET THE WORLD SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back