2020 Hopefuls' Virtue Signaling Run Amok

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
At the very moment that Dem candidates desperately need to remind Americans that they still exist and still matter, a union action at the site of next week's debate - Loyola Marymount University campus in Los Angeles - threatens to derail it. Way too funny.

There are so many ironies involved that I'll just leave them to your vivid imaginations.

All 7 Democratic Candidates Scheduled To Debate Threaten To Skip Over Labor Dispute

Amid a labor dispute at the site of next week's presidential primary debate, all seven Democratic candidates who made the stage are siding with unions and threatening not to participate in the event.

Suppose they gave a Democratic candidate's debate and nobody showed up? I heard that those poor election poll workers are being exploited too, they might as well sit out the 2020 election.

At the very moment that Dem candidates desperately need to remind Americans that they still exist and still matter, a union action at the site of next week's debate - Loyola Marymount University campus in Los Angeles - threatens to derail it. Way too funny.

There are so many ironies involved that I'll just leave them to your vivid imaginations.

All 7 Democratic Candidates Scheduled To Debate Threaten To Skip Over Labor Dispute

Amid a labor dispute at the site of next week's presidential primary debate, all seven Democratic candidates who made the stage are siding with unions and threatening not to participate in the event.
Unbelievable. The Dim Dems are dumb beyond hope or help.

Suppose they gave a Democratic candidate's debate and nobody showed up? I heard that those poor election poll workers are being exploited too, they might as well sit out the 2020 election.
It does seem all Dem 2020 efforts will be washed away by the red tsunami.
True but it's their civic duty to expose their stupidity so that American voters know what they are voting for (or not voting for).

Besides, they really can't help themselves ... they are every bit that stupid.

True but it's their civic duty to expose their stupidity so that American voters know what they are voting for (or not voting for).

Democrats aren't voting for anything in 2020. They're voting against President Trump. That's what the Democrat's entire campaign is about.

You need more help SAIT ? Just have Trump ask Putin again
A Russian hacker believed to be a member of a hacking collective called Lurk said in court over the summer that he was ordered by Russia's security services, known as the FSB, to hack the Democratic National Committee.

The hacker, Konstantin Kozlovsky, told a Moscow court in August of this year that his nine-member hacking group — which has been accused of stealing over $17 million from Russia's largest financial institutions since 2013 — has been cooperating with the FSB for...

See More
A Russian hacker told a Moscow court in August that he was ordered to hack the Democratic National Committee by Russian intelligence agents at the FSB.

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Jailed Russian hacker: I hacked Democrats 'under the command' of Russian intelligence agents
A Russian hacker told a Moscow court in August that he was ordered to hack the Democratic National Committee by Russian intelligence agents at the FSB.

A Russian hacker believed to be a member of a hacking collective called Lurk said in court over the summer that he was ordered by Russia's security services, known as the FSB, to hack the Democratic National Committee.

The hacker, Konstantin Kozlovsky, told a Moscow court in August of this year that his nine-member hacking group — which has been accused of stealing over $17 million from Russia's largest financial institutions since 2013 — has been cooperating with the FSB for...

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Jailed Russian hacker: I hacked Democrats 'under the command' of Russian intelligence agents
Repub candidates have tons of 2020 help ... they are called Democrats and the fumblin', stumblin', bumblin'. MORONS are absolutely their own worst enemies.

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Russians or otherwise, it's a good thing someone hacked the DNC. Otherwise we would have never known the full depths of their corruption.

Thank you to whomever was responsible for revealing that.

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Repub candidates have tons of 2020 help ... they are called Democrats and the fumblin', stumblin', bumblin'. MORONS are absolutely their own worst enemies.
I don't agree with you BUT you might be right ,,,If so America and our constitution are in dire straits Trump unleashed will bring nothing but chaos to America Are you ready to take a knee to your king?? I'm not

and 1 more thing sayit ,,,are you ready to accept a Dem president employing the same crap as Trump ?

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

I don't agree with you BUT you might be right ,,,If so America and our constitution are in dire straits Trump unleashed will bring nothing but chaos to America Are you ready to take a knee to your king?? I'm not
King???

You know what I'm ready for? I'm ready for you to step back, take a deep breath, and for at least one post try not to be such a raging IDIOT.

C'mon man ... give it a try!! You may like it.

Last edited:

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Russians or otherwise, it's a good thing someone hacked the DNC. Otherwise we would have never known the full depths of their corruption.

Spoken like a true traitor

and 1 more thing sayit ,,,are you ready to accept a Dem president employing the same crap as Trump ?
The next Dem POTUS may not yet have been born but in the event I live that long and there's a Repub House of Reps are you prepared for a repeat of the silliness the Hysterical House Dems have foisted on this country?

Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

You know what I'm ready for? I'm ready for you to step back, take a deep breath, and for at least one post try not to be such a raging IDIOT.

King???

C'mon man ... give it a try!! You may like it.
GOOD NEWS SAYIT

·

This week our President paid the $2 million to the charities he defrauded.
Good job! Court ordered.

The next Dem POTUS may not yet have been born but in the event I live that long and there's a Repub House of Reps are you prepared for a repeat of the silliness the Hysterical House Dems have foisted on this country?

Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.
And that's how I feel about you crackers

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

I owe you no allegiance, shithead. You stand for everything I detest, and everything that is detrimental to my country.

Last edited:

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

I owe you no allegiance, shithead. You stand for everything I detest, and everything that is detrimental to my country.
Most Americans once had a sense of commonality - a belief that our unity made us all stronger - but global leftism now has the loyalty of upwards of 1/3 of Americans.

It's not just that bitter American leftards celebrate when our investment markets dip, it's their hoping & praying that things will go very wrong for this country and its people. I can't even imagine doing such a thing (or how they can) but … well … these traitors are proud of their seething hatred. Bill Maher made clear just how deep and all-consuming is their hate:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Maher prays for a recession that will hurt millions of Americans simply because his butt hurts. That kind of disdain & disloyalty - when turned into action - is seditious, especially among those sworn to uphold our laws and our constitution.

Smart move on their part.

Every time they debate, Trump gets more popular.

It does seem all Dem 2020 efforts will be washed away by the red tsunami.True but it's their civic duty to expose their stupidity so that American voters know what they are voting for (or not voting for).

See More

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Most Americans once had a sense of commonality - a belief that our unity made us all stronger - but global leftism now has the loyalty of upwards of 1/3 of Americans.

It's not just that bitter American leftards celebrate when our investment markets dip, it's their hoping & praying that things will go very wrong for this country and its people. I can't even imagine doing such a thing (or how they can) but … well … these traitors are proud of their seething hatred. Bill Maher made clear just how deep and all-consuming is their hate:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Maher prays for a recession that will hurt millions of Americans simply because his butt hurts. That kind of disdain & disloyalty - when turned into action - is seditious, especially among those sworn to uphold our laws and our constitution.
I for one want Trump hurt, not our economy

Forum List

Back